Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder woman and NIGHTWING??????

Avatar image for darthtoxinknife
    DarthToxinknife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DarthToxinknife

i saw this posted yesterday  someone explain. Good for dick

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Andferne

Nightwing is a pimp. All the ladies love him. lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Dick is a

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By EdwardWindsor
    @Andferne said:
    " Nightwing is a pimp. All the ladies love him. lol "
    No further explantion is required, Girls love Dick
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Shadowdoggy

it wasn't real 
    it was a hallucination 
    by Bat-mite......maybe? 
    by someone
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Primmaster64

Yeah it was a hallucination.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By nightwing91

This isn't real, it's actually lady spellbinder disguising herself as Wonder Woman during the Jokers Last Laugh storyline.

No Caption Provided
    Reaper_bat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Reaper_bat

yeah but you wouldn´t be that surprised if it was wonder woman i mean is the man!!

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By PowerHerc
    @lazystudent said:
    " @Andferne said:
    No further explantion is required, Girls love Dick "

Hah!
    SaveByHexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SaveByHexy
    @nightwing91 said:
    " This isn't real, it's actually lady spellbinder disguising herself as Wonder Woman during the Jokers Last Laugh storyline.

No Caption Provided
    "
    That top right panel is pretty funny if you read it out of context
    jukeboxheroabc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jukeboxheroabc

If it was true, people would believe it, though it would be awesome to see Tim's reaction, which would probably be like. "Note: I have the officially have the coolest older brother in the world."  Bab's on the other hand,...well in my opinion DC couldn't truly print that reaction.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should happen.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

I'm not kidding when I say that there's a better chance of Dick Grayson hooking up with Apollo and Midnighter than there is of him dating Wonder Woman .

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ohhhh Diana wants D. (Dick Grayson)

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Grayson is a god.

PNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PNZ

hell yea! i'm down for some wonder woman/agent 37 they would make an awesome love making, ass kicking, warrior/spy world's finest team. also wonder woman would have pants because we all know who would wear the pants that relationship!

FoamBorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FoamBorn

Who names their baby Dick

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

@foamborn said:

Who names their baby Dick

They don't, they name their kids Richard and often the child's nickname growing up is either "Rick" or "Dick" and it sticks, just like parents name their kids William and they are called "Will" or "Bill".

Not that anyone particularly cares but there's a length history about the subject.

FoamBorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They don't, they name their kids Richard and often the child's nickname growing up is either "Rick" or "Dick" and it sticks, just like parents name their kids William and they are called "Will" or "Bill".

Not that anyone particularly cares but there's a length history about the subject.

I do, I read the entire thing. I thought people actually named their babies Dick for some messed up reason although I think it's kind of aphrodisiacal, handsome guys wear it well. Thank you for the link.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More like Dick and Donna.

PNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana and dick would be way bigger and better then donna and dick.

Avatar image for swagpatrolalpha
    SwagPatrolAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

Grayson is a god.

@Andferne said:

No further explantion is required, Girls love Dick

zaltherion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing weird, everything happens in these comics anyway

brock4618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, as crazy as this sounds.

In current canon, Dick and Diana could actually be a thing if DC's crazy enough to do it. I say this only because they're 2-3 years apart. She's a year older than Cyborg, 24-25. Diana loves spies while Dick has dated meta-women before so he has experience on that field.

Most of all, NW's renowned, but he won't step on her toes. Instead, I think he'll be complimentary to Diana for being someone who is only a man, but can hold his own during a team up as a battle partner and still be treated like an equal. This would be charming, fresh and unexpected. On some level, for good or bad, you kind of want see how fandom reacts if it becomes official. DC needs to have them team up for a change and see if there's natural chemistry there. If there isn't, don't pursue, but if there is, then tease it and see if people like it or not. Low risk, high reward. At the very least, they tried.

The only complaint is if they get a book, most pages and panels would be dedicated to NW's ass. The reverse fan service would be vastly lopsided here and unfair. lol Maybe that's a good thing if this actually happens, because the news would break the internet. lol Can you imagine the reaction from the (in-universe) superhero community when it's revealed to the League that they're a thing?

But seriously, I'm down for it either way. All I want is there to be new and fresh relationships for Diana that would show her with someone who surprisingly takes her outside her comfort zone, but without losing any part that takes away from her character.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By lowlaville
    brock4618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By brock4618

@lowlaville: Well, obviously, not right now, but if Rucka moves on then there's very few writers who'll give him a chance. The guy has it rough. He's never going to reach the levels of Lois Lane. Plus, he's gets shunned for years and it going to happen again. I don't see those two lasting past Rucka. Most people think he's boring. Steve's cool with me, I don't have a problem with him, but I feel there's more interesting possibilities for her now since she's younger in this timeline than any other continuity ever. She could pursue a new LI that usually wouldn't be possible due to her status and the age gap. The latter is no longer a problem, she's around the same demographic as the members of the (Older) Titans: Dick, Garth, Donna, Arsenal, even Starfire. Cyborg is only a year younger too.

What I'm saying is, if she's ever single again, then it wouldn't hurt DC to let Diana move away from what relationships she's had in past or teased and try something new. Orion is good example of thinking outside her norm. It was a slow build, but they found common ground which lead to respect, but she was with Supes at the time so nothing came from it. If she was single, it would have opened up new possibilities like have a story where she travels with the New Gods and who knows, maybe she meets Bekka, Orion's wife. See?

I mean, when you have Barbara, Harley, and Batwoman date more than the Leading Lady of DC, then there's a problem here. lol

But the fragility factor always kicks in whenever it's a human so fandom shames her for dating them since "death by snu snu" is always the reason for it. Maybe that's why she's limited in relationships. People only want her to be with the strongest beings. That puts a bad label on her as a "Power Elitist". With that in mind, the only "realistic" options are Supes, Black Adam, MM, Mongol, Darkseid, and Doomsday.

I have nothing against Supes or Steve's relationship, but she only gets those 2 most of the time with a slight tease for a possible 3rd every continuity. That's not fair. In short, DC needs to let her be more active in the dating scene and outside from her usual norms. New relationships can lead to new stories that would have never been told before. You're telling me there's no guys (or girls) in the whole DC Universe that's worthy to date her other than the same ones every time? Man, someone needs to step up to the plate. lol

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brock4618: Orion was hitting Diana before Diana and Clark became a thing. Even Diana was mostly open for the advances. That was one of my favorite parts of the whole Azerello's run. Orion was strong, funny and sarcastic. And New God x Demigod wasn't a bad prospect.

I'm open to "new" things. But I saw that look when Diana was told Superman had a son with Lois. Maybe she'd opt to settle down for once? This has never happened with her, and she's part of the trinity! Come on. I don't care who Diana settles for... but Dick is not very mature in my opinion.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lowlaville

@brock4618: I mean even Deathstroke gets a fiesty chick or chicks and makes a bunch of kiddies. Why can't Diana have a kid of her own, too much to ask?

brock4618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By brock4618

@lowlaville: I think the problem is if Diana does have a kid. It would take away from her "purity" from the fans and it would mean that she'd be forever connected with the father of their baby. I mean, there was already backlash in Master Race with Diana and her child.

About Grayson: I think the fact that he's not as mature as her would only add more character growth for him to develop into a man fit to date her and possibly one day take over Bruce's mantle if something ever happened him. He would be the new Trinity member whom she's familiar with. Besides, Diana tends to be kind of stuffy at times and that's how some fans or others had perceived her. Things like her being a Stuck up Elitist or a bloodthirsty savage.

She's needs someone who can make her laugh and throw her off what she's used to, and at the same time charm her with "youthful exuberance" that she's never experienced before. The guy is only 2 years younger and granted she's thousands of years old, but then she also dated an unripe, immature Superman when they first hooked up and that didn't stop her. I don't see why Dick & Diana wouldn't benefit from a relationship where she's the one who calls the shots and at the same time have someone who can fight by her side. After the battle, do something random like go snowboarding in Colorado. Diana would never think of doing that unless her partner opened her mind to it.

What I'm saying is that it doesn't have to be Dick, but Diana needs a guy who is not conventional to what people think she would be into. Everyone wants her to be with a strong guy most of the time and her concept has always been about understanding Man's World and the best way to do that is to have friendships, connections, but most of all, human relationships to better place her feet on not only common ground, but literally, on the ground instead of floating above us.

The reason I'd be okay if she dated Dick is, we'll see Diana smiling and laughing more and doing regular things. Dick's a charming guy, (in a not annoying Hal Jordan kind of way) and won't be a hindrance to her professional or private life. Not only that, unlike his boss, he's a sap; a romantic. Diana said that she's not good with romance. He would make it a personal mission to go out of his way to spend more time with her (and not only because he's dating WW) which is important for them. She'll understand if he can't because of duty. DC just needs to show them in a team up and see how they interact. There's no harm in doing that. Plus, Diana has a thing for spies.

That's why even though I don't have anything against BM/WW, I don't see Bruce stopping his patrols or mission to go on an evening date with Diana. If if it was Dick, he would go out in duty and still find a way to make a (late) Dinner Date happen at 3 in the morning by knocking on her window with a basket full of food (he made earlier) just to keep a promise. See? That's the kind thing Diana would appreciate. A random romantic gesture from someone whose dedicated to his craft, but at the same time, devoted to making it work.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brock4618: iirc Diana did try to date Bruce, but did not go so well

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would not be opposed to this. Dick is a cool guy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.