Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Wonder Boy?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dba458f4f4e8
    deactivated-5dba458f4f4e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

New sidekick?

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

DC owns the name Wonder Boy through their purchase of most of the Quality Comics characters or at least it can be assumed. Wonder Boy was pretty much a Superman rip off by Quality.

Personally I think the idea is stupid. Wonder Woman isn't really the type who needs sidekicks. Donna never really was a sidekick or acted like one. Donna was mostly with the Titans. With Cassie she was a sidekick for a while though nowadays she doesn't even talk or seem to like Wonder Woman at all.

I don't see why add on to Wonder Woman's super family whenever the writers don't even use the sidekicks she has. It'd be pointless. Plus, it sounds kinda stupid in my opinion.

sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boss1500:

A character called Wonder Boy was supposed to appear in a Young Justice comic, but since Lobdell ruined the Teen Titans comic, they got frightened from trying it. Miss Martian for example was supposed to be in the book.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@sealife: Don't think it would've worked out either way.

sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sealife

@saint_sophie:

Probably not, but I miss Megan and Kaldur. That is why I would have wanted that book. A Wonder Boy could be interesting if he first appeared in a Wonder Woman book. Donna appearing first would be best.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plot twist. DC is turning Donna into a dude.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Plot twist. DC is turning Donna into a dude.

LOL. Well it's the New 52 so probably.

Muffin_Sangria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess maybe down the road Zeke becomes Wonder Boy.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.