Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8719 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Vote for the DAWN OF JUSTICE storyline.......

natvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By natvin

Hey fans (of WW, or SM, or BM):

Like most all of you, I don't know the actual real details behind the storyline of this DAWN OF JUSTICE movie. But basing off of just the previews that we've seen, here is one take on the possible storyline of this new movie. Now, I'm not saying that I know this to definitely be THE storyline, but it is simply my HOPE that this is what the movie will involve.

After reading it, tell me if you guys agree or disagree, want or don't want this to be the actual storyline...........

Batman, in all his jaded self righteousness, feels it necessary to defeat this Superman alien. Plans to take him down. So he prepares...equipment-wise, physically, and intelligence gathering.

But also on the hunt is Diana, who initially goes undercover in Man's World. Diana first heard about this Superman alien via her gods who appoint her (the Amazon champion) to investigate & exact a peaceful outcome. At one point, Diana sees Superman in action and comments that he's reflective of god Apollo.

Being well versed in the art of war (which includes spying), she investigates, crosses paths with Bruce Wayne in the course of his intelligence gathering. They feel an attraction to each other. But she also senses his strong male ego dominance emotion, then explains to him that his assertion that this alien "Superman" is evil is simply a product of his male ego ("the fever, the rage"), and that he needs to control it through discpline & practicing submission. Bruce disagrees.

Then the time comes for Batman's confrontation with Superman. They fight. But Diana also intervenes, decked out in her battle outfit. One by one, tussle after tussle, she gradually eases tensions between Batman & Superman until they stop fighting. Then tells the world media of a more peaceful approach, pointing out to the world (and Batman) how good this Superman alien is...AND that their fears are based on their own faults, on the imperfections within their own selves, their destructive egos. Although, Lex Luthor disagrees, and starts trouble behind the scenes.

Then the media airs people's reactions to this "Wonder Woman", and one guy says, "She's really hot!". The media also airs an interview with a famouse pop psychologist who explains how this "Wonder Woman" ultimately has a pacifying effect on the conflict & hysteria surrounding this Superman alien. He goes on to explain how a woman's greatest asset (humanity, nurturing) would do the world a lot of good. Basically he gives Wonder Woman his stamp of approval, and advises the government that she be appointed as liaison between the world's governments and the Superman. The name of the psychologist is "William Moulton Marston".

Then Diana, Bruce, and Superman decide to band together as friends working toward world peace & security.

THE END.............until the sequel where another alien (named Darkseid) invades Earth, and the friendly trio must recruit other heroes to help in the defense of Earth.

Avatar image for gustavoburciaga1
    GustavoBurciaga1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

Seems a a tad too basic to be honest. Makes Bruce seem like an egocentric idiot. The reason why he's after Clark is not because he's stronger, it's because he poses a large threat to humanity and due to his will to protect people he feels the need to be able to stop him. Superman sees Batman as a rogue vigilante who goes over the edge and takes justice into his own hands with no concern for human morality. So they are both at ends because they see one another as a threat to the world. I honestly have no idea what Diana's role is here, maybe she's going up against the government. That's usually the case in these DC Movies, usually has to do with some sort of political theme or power struggle among the human race.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's great to be honest. A definitely thumb up from me.

natvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By natvin

@gustavoburciaga1:Spoken like a true ego-driven male. SIGH. Batman IS an egocentric idiot!

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
    deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I second it being too basic. It's lacking a solid finale. I really do like the idea of WW basically saying Bruce's fear for Superman is due to his ego... I really hope the movie isn't "hey everyone! Let's go beat Superman's a$$!" I hope WW is the voice of reason in the conflict.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.