Should Zealot be in the WW mythos ?

Avatar image for kapitein_zeppos
#1 Posted by kapitein_zeppos (360 posts) - - Show Bio

With the Wildstorm universe merging with DC, should Zealot be introduced to the WW mythos ?

Avatar image for jointron33
#2 Posted by jointron33 (2107 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if they start writing Diana in character and not like Zealot.

Avatar image for 4_color_image
#3 Posted by 4_color_image (250 posts) - - Show Bio

No thanks. I want Artemis back!

Avatar image for billy_batson
#4 Posted by Billy Batson (59593 posts) - - Show Bio

She'd do much better with Azzarello than with Liefeld, lol.
BB

Avatar image for tdk_1997
#5 Posted by TDK_1997 (17210 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it would be really cool because Azzarello will do better stuff with her than Liefeld.

Online
Avatar image for jointron33
#6 Posted by jointron33 (2107 posts) - - Show Bio

Suprosed hasn't done anything with Zealot himself, considering that's hos EXTREMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! version of Wonder Woman

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (16608 posts) - - Show Bio

No.Zealot needs to find her own place in the DCU.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45219 posts) - - Show Bio
@kapitein_zeppos: Zealot has already been introduced 
Avatar image for saren
#9 Posted by Saren (27534 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

She'd do much better with Azzarello than with Liefeld, lol.
BB

Pretty much any character would.

Avatar image for billy_batson
#10 Posted by Billy Batson (59593 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Billy Batson said:

She'd do much better with Azzarello than with Liefeld, lol.
BB

Pretty much any character would.

Might as well post this since I haven't yet:

2520330-tumblr_m7xw7htq5s1qzvnpdo1_500.jpg

BB

Avatar image for saren
#11 Posted by Saren (27534 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Billy Batson said:

She'd do much better with Azzarello than with Liefeld, lol.
BB

Pretty much any character would.

Might as well post this since I haven't yet:

2520330-tumblr_m7xw7htq5s1qzvnpdo1_500.jpg

BB

I'm actually ok with all that because I know Liefeld can't do any better.

What I'm not okay with:

CASTRATE HIM, Z
CASTRATE HIM, Z
Avatar image for entropy_aegis
#12 Posted by entropy_aegis (17837 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Billy Batson said:

@CitizenBane said:

@Billy Batson said:

She'd do much better with Azzarello than with Liefeld, lol.
BB

Pretty much any character would.

Might as well post this since I haven't yet:

2520330-tumblr_m7xw7htq5s1qzvnpdo1_500.jpg

BB

I'm actually ok with all that because I know Liefeld can't do any better.

What I'm not okay with:

CASTRATE HIM, Z
CASTRATE HIM, Z

LMAO is this for real?

Avatar image for saren
#13 Posted by Saren (27534 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis: Sadly, yeah.

Avatar image for rumble_man
#14 Posted by Rumble Man (11197 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope middy rips him a new @sshole for that

Avatar image for saren
#15 Posted by Saren (27534 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

Hope middy rips him a new @sshole for that

Why would he? It's not like Midnighter and Zealot ever got along before.

Avatar image for rumble_man
#16 Posted by Rumble Man (11197 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: not that, I meant I wish the WS-siding writers would respond in that way

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.