Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8719 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Images from 'Wonder Woman' Set Leak Online

• 70 results
    Hawk80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@fables87 said:

So are they following the New 52 plot with her in London?

I seriously hope that the only similarity between the movie and the new52 will be the existence of London. Still hoping for a Wonder Woman movie, good or bad.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#52  Edited By Teerack

@zeeguy91 said:
    @teerack said:

It's like Agent Carter without being interesting!

Troll alert

@teerack said:

It's like Agent Carter without being interesting!

troll

If you get offended at someone else's opinion does it retroactively make them a troll?

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could just be a montage of her memories over the century.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could just be a montage of her memories over the century. Like with the beginning of origins

Zeeguy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@teerack: I'd say what makes someone a troll is posting inflammatory or deriding comments about a topic on which they do not have the requisite knowledge to form an opinion.

Zeeguy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank: well, in real life, it would go something like this. The tank shell hits Cap's shield; shield remains intact, but Cap is still sent hurtling back from the shockwave/blowback from the impact; Cap gets concussion from hitting his head on impact; soldier gets out of tank with machine gun and shoots Cap point blank in head; Cap's dead.

So, I'm just saying, if we're gonna suspend disbelief for one and assume he might stand a chance when he doesn't, we should also do the same for the other and assume the tank stands a chance EVEN IF it's been established that it wouldn't.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@zeeguy91 said:

@edblank: well, in real life, it would go something like this. The tank shell hits Cap's shield; shield remains intact, but Cap is still sent hurtling back from the shockwave/blowback from the impact; Cap gets concussion from hitting his head on impact; soldier gets out of tank with machine gun and shoots Cap point blank in head; Cap's dead.

So, I'm just saying, if we're gonna suspend disbelief for one and assume he might stand a chance when he doesn't, we should also do the same for the other and assume the tank stands a chance EVEN IF it's been established that it wouldn't.

Reach on Dhalsim

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
    deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Also shooting in a location doesn't mean they will be at the location in the film so unless theres even proof its set in London idk if we should say that is set in stone

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jedi Master Wonder Woman...lol

Zeeguy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Zeeguy91

@edblank: that's not a reach. That's just physics. Actually, it's a BIG reach to assume that Cap would at all stand a chance. He doesn't have super strength or even superhuman durability. He's the peak human (which is in itself a superhuman ability b/c nobody can be the peak human) but he'd still easily be taken out by a tank.

Wonder Woman vs. a tank = a good fight

Captain Anerixa vs. a tank = Captain America's closed casket funeral

Papa_Patrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: When was Agent Carter interesting?

It was about as interesting as...well, anything was more interesting than the Agent Carter series.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
    SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
    @scorpio_cassadine said:
    @willienotwilliam said:

@mutant_god: I don't mind speculation or even just general pessimism but like its not even enough info out to know if the movie will be boring

You can look at these pics and see that.

Nothing from those pics suggest it will be boring.

Everything from those pics suggests it'll be boring

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorpio_cassadine: no you can not you see her in one outfit and have no idea what the rest of thebscenes will look like how it will be edited nor what the plot even is so no you can't say its gonna be boring

Yes I can

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

@zeeguy91 said:

@teerack: I'd say what makes someone a troll is posting inflammatory or deriding comments about a topic on which they do not have the requisite knowledge to form an opinion.

The best thing about your post besides the way it wreaking of pseudo intellect it the fact that that's actually not even close to what makes someone a troll and you've probably been using the term wrong your whole internet life.

Folly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am glad they went with WW1 it's the reason why WW2 even came to be and a setting that has not been explored that much. Ares as villain is likely and I don't see at all how this looks like The First Avenger... Steve and her have much different problems, it's another time period and the rest has not yet been revealed.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@zeeguy91 said:

@edblank: that's not a reach. That's just physics. Actually, it's a BIG reach to assume that Cap would at all stand a chance. He doesn't have super strength or even superhuman durability. He's the peak human (which is in itself a superhuman ability b/c nobody can be the peak human) but he'd still easily be taken out by a tank.

Wonder Woman vs. a tank = a good fight

Captain Anerixa vs. a tank = Captain America's closed casket funeral

Just like Thor's hammer flattened him, too. You've recently seen him holding a heli from taking off and punching Iron Man with his fists. But okay. You don't agree. I can respect that.

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
    @scorpio_cassadine said:
    @willienotwilliam said:

@mutant_god: I don't mind speculation or even just general pessimism but like its not even enough info out to know if the movie will be boring

You can look at these pics and see that.

Nothing from those pics suggest it will be boring.

Everything from those pics suggests it'll be boring

Just so everyone knows, I'm not the only one who feels this way. Read the comments about the new "leaked" set pics.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-wonder-woman-movie-images-leak-from-set/1100-6432726/

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh from that pic it look like Said will be the smart guy of the group, Ewen will be the funny guy or the annoying one, Chris the cool guy and Gal the leader

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorpio_cassadine: I'm not worried about the cinematography at this point in time firstly because Snyder is not helming this movie, and we don't know yet how big this portion of the film is going to be, for all we know it could be only 10 minutes. And London should be grim and gloomy when Wonder Woman arrives upon it, to really emphasize the contrast between the World of Man and Paradise Island which hopefully will be an idyllic, sunny, tropical land. Also the movie will be shot on film which, having watched the THR's Directors roundtable, I know is considerably more expensive, the consensus around the table was that film is way better than digital, they all hate digital pretty much. And hopefully in the absence of Superman, her costume(s) won't be as brown and boring, I'm really dying to see all the different costumes tbh

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.