Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

DCUO is going to add 4 Wonder Woman characters to Legends!

ThunderKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThunderKong

Good news Wonder Woman fans, the game DC Universe Online is going to add 4 Wonder Woman related characters to the line-up of Legends characters. These include Wonder Woman herself, Circe, Cheetah, and Donna Troy!

Wonder Woman and Circe will be Marketplace Legends (meaning you buy them with your real money), while Cheetah and Donna Troy will be part of the DLC 8, Sons of Trigon - which should drop August or September!

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Wait, there was a DC game made that didn't have Wonder Woman in it to begin with?

Which characters were available from the start?

ThunderKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ThunderKong

Legends PVP allows players to battle one another using avatars of iconic characters in a simulation scenario.

ThunderKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, there was a DC game made that didn't have Wonder Woman in it to begin with?

Which characters were available from the start?

No, she was in DC Universe Online from the beginning. DC Universe Online is where you make your own hero or villain. Wonder Woman and Circe are mentors who guide the hero or villain through leveling content.

Legends is just a simulation type scenario that allows you to pick an iconic character and fight against other iconic characters. It's sort of like a mini-game inside DC Universe Online. And they're finally adding Wonder Woman and some related characters.

V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderkong: So there's a small part of the game where you can play as actual characters?

ThunderKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@v_scarlotte_rose: Yes! But it's only PVP. Forgot to mention, you fight against other players.

SideburnGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm gonna be honest here. It takes awhile to get some of those good characters too. At least, in my opinion. I got my main as Bizzaro, but that's it.

V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderkong: O.K., I think I get it now.

So which characters were available to play as in this part of the game, before more were added?

ThunderKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@v_scarlotte_rose: They started with the Batman characters (not all of them though).

So - Catwoman, Bane, Batman, Harley Quinn, Huntress, Joker, Nightwing, Robin, Two-Face.

Then they started to add the Superman related characters. And now they're on the magic characters. The current line-up is:

Amon Sur
    Arkham Asylum Joker
    Arkillo
    Bane
    Batman/Future Batman
    Bizzaro
    Catwoman
    Dr. Fate
    Felix Faust
    General Zod
    Hal Jordan
    Harley Quinn/Future Harley
    Huntress
    John Stewart
    Joker
    Kilowog
    Lex Luthor
    Nightwing
    Power Girl
    Robin
    Sinestro
    Steel
    Superman
    Two-Face
    Ursa

V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderkong: Ah, O.K. I thought maybe they'd released a mixed set of characters, so missing out Wonder Woman would have been odd, but if it's in categories, I can see why she's only being added now.

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
    cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@thunderkong: i quit playing just before battle for earth was released... had a cr of about 83.... i was a subscriber and if i play again i will go for the legendary membership... and this has kinda got me interested... so is WW free for legendary members? if yes, then i m in or else nope...

ThunderKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ThunderKong

Cheetah and Donna were released! You can play them now by buying DLC8: Sons of Trigon or by going Legendary!

ThunderKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ThunderKong

Forgot to post, Wonder Woman and Circe were released a couple months ago and they are really fun! They go for 9.99 each.

Here are videos of how each of these characters play:

Loading Video...
    Loading Video...
    Loading Video...
    Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.