Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Batman fanboys are out of control...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jphulk26

... They´ve infiltrated all areas of the comicbook world. Look at this and tell me if it makes any sense.

http://www.superherodb.com/Wonder_Woman/10-807/

So I´m looking at this site where you are suppossed to get the official stats on all the Superheroes. This is supposed to be pretty much official, the go to place for finding out any superheroes power stats.

Now get this, I look at Wonder Womans power stats, she´s put at class 14, which is fine. However her combat skills are not at 100%, which again I´m ok with. So out of curiosity I looked at Superman. Now his combat skills, not strength, but combat skills are put higher than Diana. Immediately I was like ok this site has lost all credibility, but then I thought ok, maybe I´m being a bit to fanboyish, since Superman is so powerful it must be that they mean he´s so strong that his combat level is just a product of said strength, he´s put at a class 17. So, to check out if I was right, I flip to Batman, thinking OK his combat skills will be lower than both of these guys. Like at half bar, but to my surprise Batman´s combat skills were at a 100%, thats right higher than Supermans. Then I have a look at his overall superpower rating, he´s a class 9. Immediately I thought OK that seems quite high but at least overall he´s lower than Supes and Wonder Woman. But I decided to give the site one last chance to prove some objectivity, so I flipped over to the single most powerful superhero in the DC universe, and you can argue this if you want, but he is, I had a look at the Flash, and guess what his overall level was; thats right 6.

I really had to take second, then I just laughed my arse off. So, and this is according to the site where all comic nerds resolve their disputes, according to this site, Superman is a better trained fighter than Diana, and, Batman is more powerful than the Flash, no wonder so many comic fans have lost touch with reality.

I guess Batmans more powerful than The Flash cause he´s BATMAN (Growly Voice)

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

Batman wins with prep.

Deal with it.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jphulk26

@InnerVenom123: @InnerVenom123 said:

Batman wins with prep.

Deal with it.

But what does that have to do with his power levels? Can you explain how he´s more powerful, than light? Because thats how fast Flash moves, in fact faster than the speed of light? I´m genuinely interested.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
    darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26: what are you going to do fanboy will be fanboy you just have the bigger man/woman in this type of situation

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Saren

Perhaps instead of cribbing about why Batman is ranked at 9, you should be cribbing about why Flash is ranked at 6. Perhaps the problem isn't with that vague collective you people call "durr batman fanboys", perhaps Batman actually merits a 9; perhaps the real problem is that no one ranked Flash properly rather than no one ranking Batman fairly.

But whatever, batman fanbois

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Saren

And I've literally never met a single person online who regarded superherodb as "the go to place for finding out superhero stats" before now.

neale7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By neale7

I'd go as far as to say Batman's combat skills are greater than Superman and Wonder Woman. Its about combat, not strength. If you put all 3 in an arena to fight, and took away both Superman's and Wonder Woman's powers, Batman would cream them. I agree he shouldn't be higher than them when it comes to superpower rating though, thats just stupid.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By SoA

still not as annoying as thor fanboys lol

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By a88378438

You just cant beat a crazy fanboys,like thor fanboys,who belive thor stronger than superman

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jphulk26

@SoA: @SoA said:

still not as annoying as thor fanboys lol

True, since Thor is lame. Atleast Batmans cool.

@neale7 said:

I'd go as far as to say Batman's combat skills are greater than Superman and Wonder Woman. Its about combat, not strength. If you put all 3 in an arena to fight, and took away both Superman's and Wonder Woman's powers, Batman would cream them. I agree he shouldn't be higher than them when it comes to superpower rating though, thats just stupid.

Not sure, I think Wonder Woman could give Bruce a run for his money when it comes to combat. By the way I understood Batmans combat rating, I just didn´t understand how Superman is ranked higher than Wonder Woman. That meant to me, they must be saying who would win in a fight, not who is the more skilled, tactical combatant, I mean even The Incredible Hulk was ranked higher a combatant than Diana, and I´m huge Hulk fan as you can see by my user name,, but come on his fighting skills are 0, he´s a brawler, just with immense power, which is why, when I saw Batman ranked higher than all of them I just started LMAO.

@CitizenBane said:

And I've literally never met a single person online who regarded superherodb as "the go to place for finding out superhero stats" before now.

Trust me I´ve got in discussions with plenty of fanboys who use these stats to make arguments, thats why I checked it out.

Lots_Of_Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lots_Of_Love

I think I would rather talk about how they put Silver surfer above Beyonder and Pheonix ranked him with Dormammu, then ranked above Apocalypse with Abraxas, and Amazo above Abraxas. What is this I don't even!?

BlackReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BlackReaper

@jphulk26 said:

Batman wins with prep.

Deal with it.

But what does that have to do with his power levels? Can you explain how he´s more powerful, than light? Because thats how fast Flash moves, in fact faster than the speed of light? I´m genuinely interested.

You want me to explain how? Simple. Because he's the goddamn Batman!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

Just yesterday on the official DC website I saw someone say "Green Arrow > Batman" (a sentiment I agree with)... and a bunch of Bat-fanboys called him out for being a GA fanboy.

There's a word for that in the English language, what is it? Oh yeah, hypocrisy.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BlackWind

Implying they were ever in control.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Veshark

I think everyone needs to chill.

First off, SuperheroDB is not exactly a trusted source. I trust my own knowledge and comics than what some website says, and it's rankings are just arbitrary numbers to me. These rankings have no merit, and aren't valid arguments in a debate. Honestly, I don't think anyone even uses it.

Secondly, I don't understand how this is a 'Batman Fanboy' thing. There's nothing to prove that a Batman fan is intentionally choosing to rank Batman above Flash. It just so happens that one character who was not supposed to be so low, happened to rank below Batman. If you found out that Green Arrow was ranked higher than Flash on this site, would it be the fault of Green Arrow fans? There's no proof, so pointing fingers at Batman fans just because of some preconceived notions of 'Batman-fanboys' seems ill-conceived.

For the record, I do believe that the Flash should rank higher than Batman in terms of combat, but I have no idea how these rankings are even gauged, so I don't really care either.

In short, there's no need to lay blame or get so caught up because of a silly 'ranking' snafu.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16  Edited By SavageDragon

Stats are overrated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

@BlackReaper said:

@jphulk26 said:

Batman wins with prep.

Deal with it.

I always see that as an explanation. Do you want to know what I think of it?

No Caption Provided
    BlackReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BlackReaper

@Xwraith said:

@BlackReaper said:

@jphulk26 said:

Batman wins with prep.

Deal with it.

I always see that as an explanation. Do you want to know what I think of it?

No Caption Provided

Just for you.

No Caption Provided
    shackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By shackle

Batman is DC's Squirrel Girl.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Veshark

....I'm sorry, but I really don't understand your post at all?

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rumble Man

@shackle said:

Batman is DC's Squirrel Girl.

that is Alfred

@a88378438 said:

You just cant beat a crazy fanboys,like thor fanboys,who belive thor stronger than superman

Forge them through stomp/spite, re-education, banhammerime, and good old cyber social pressure

shackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By shackle

@Rumble Man: I've never heard Alfred fanboys claim Alfred could beat God (with enough prep, of course)

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Rumble Man

@shackle: I am an alfred DR

and he beats him because he raised batgod

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RustyRoy

Why is this in the WW forum? If you're mad at Batman fanboys then you should write it in the Batman forum,if you unhappy that Flash is below Batman then you can also write it in Flash's board and there's the gen. discussion board. But why here?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By z3ro180

Why is this on the Wonder Woman thread ?

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
    deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Z3RO180 said:

Why is this on the Wonder Woman thread ?

It is a Batman vs Wonder Women complaint in disguise, but won't do so well on the Batman thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:

Perhaps instead of cribbing about why Batman is ranked at 9, you should be cribbing about why Flash is ranked at 6. Perhaps the problem isn't with that vague collective you people call "durr batman fanboys", perhaps Batman actually merits a 9; perhaps the real problem is that no one ranked Flash properly rather than no one ranking Batman fairly.

But whatever, batman fanbois

Considering he is the "single most powerful superhero in the DC universe", I would have thought this also...

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By darkman61288

@drgnx: Flash? or Batman? the most powerful hero.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkman61288:

He was referring to Flash in the OP.

marvel123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By marvel123

@shackle said:

@Rumble Man: I've never heard Alfred fanboys claim Alfred could beat God (with enough prep, of course)

alfred vs lucious fox (morgan freeman who played god in bruce almighty).............eeehh........why not

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're upset that a non-credible site is giving you non-credible information?

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Urban_Ronin

but to my surprise Batman´s combat skills were at a 100%, thats right higher than Supermans.

As they should be.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

You're only now realizing the Batman fanboys are out of control?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#37 vance_astro  Moderator

Tired of the "fanboys are out of control" threads. That's what fanboys do, where have you been?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.