Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16078 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Would Wolverine be better off without adamantium?

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#1  Edited By Teerack

The metal skeleton was great when he was indestructible, but now that he can't heal it just seems like a liability. When he was bone claw Wolverine he was very fast, and would probably be able to avoid more damage now that he can't just take all the hits. Does anyone else think it would be a good idea for him to some how have all the adamantium removed expect for the metal on his claws like the way X-23 is?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yea probably if it was just kept on the claws.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3 god_spawn  Moderator

His bones are still unbreakable, regardless. And even without it, enhanced strength is part of his power set. For someone that can throw dumpsters with one arm, leap upwards of 40 feet, and fight at fast paces with Spider-Man, I don't see why people assume that 100 pounds of the metal really makes a difference when you consider it's such a minuscule amount of weight in comparison to what he is already able to do with it.

And he's already been stripped of his healing factor, his characterization, and ability to fight. He deserves to have something here. Let him keep the adamantium.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I agree for him to do it X23 style. And his healing- which will most likely come back- will greatly improve.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Well he has already lost his, Regenerative Healing Factor, Foreign Chemical Immunity (beast gave him an antidote so he doesn't get poisoned from his skeleton), Immunity To Disease, Delayed Aging, Psionic Resistance, Superhuman Strength Stamina Durability Speed Agility Reflexes. Let the poor man keep the Adamantium. I was never a fan of the bone claws myself.

amonahanart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By amonahanart

In his line of work, I'd say no.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.