Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16062 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Wolverine Sequel Will Begin Filming in 2011

• 66 results
    goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By goldenkey

This is gonna be hit or miss the 1st weeks in.  The last 2 movies with Wolverine Xmen3/orgins had bad reviews so people are gonna be hesitant to waisting money on this.  I personly hope it falls like the Hindenberg.  Wolverine is to much of a popcorn corny ass movie, and I want him revamped.  There are plenty of people who could do Wolverine out there that are under 6ft 3.  Wolverine doesn't need a lot of mutants.  Wolverine should be dark and violent.   I hate to say it, but Dark Knight set the precident on what the structure of good dark character should be done like.  He is so well known, but Wolverine is an adult character, the guy has blades in his hand and they are not for cutting vegitables
    dondasch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By dondasch

So long as they have the Silver Samurai, Yuriko and possibly even Shingen, I'd actually go to see it.  However, being Hollywood, I have no doubt they will screw up the movie in order to suit their own needs.

pentagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#53  Edited By pentagram

i agree

Gank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Gank

I have to admit - Daken skeeves me out a bit. But he's a totally interesting character/villain. Wonder how'd they'd pull him off on film. I'm sure they tone down certain aspects of his personality. Might be interesting, but I'm wondering if he's too new to the Wolverine mythos to get screen time yet? Jackman still rocks as Wolvie though.

LauraX23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By LauraX23
    @Bandito said:

"Sequel!?!  When did the first one come out? "

LMAO!!
    JackieEstacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By JackieEstacado
    @G-Man:
    MY HOPES IS THAT THEY MAKE IT A MORE TOTALLY  BADASS MOVIE THAN THE FIRST ONE WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH IMPOSSIBLE BUT IF THEY GAVE DEADPOOL AND GAMBIT BIGGER PARTS IN THE MOVIE AND ADDED NIGHTCRAWLER, BISHOP, AND CABLE INTO THE FOLD AND GAVE EMMA FROST A BIGGER ROLE (AND A BETTER COSTUME) IT WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE SICK
    NagolNuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By NagolNuff

wait the heck is the sequel going to be about?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#58  Edited By Korg

Hugh Jackman is wasted on these movies. I'm glad he is making time for other projects instead of falling into the roll of Wolverine permanently.

NagolNuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By NagolNuff

i would like to see hugh and halle do another movie together... that's you know not x-men /./

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#60  Edited By castleking
    Tom cruise would be perfect for Wolverine in japan storyline..... a lone american/canadian wandering the globe on ships as a sailor landing in japan.... he gets off and decides to try the food and liquor as he stumbles  across the market place drunk and carrying a bottle of Suki.... he interrupts a dispute between a young samurai boy  who is having a dispute with a group of  local police. 

he gets involved and takes a hit to the head and helps the kid take down the guards and the kid runs off as he sees an older gentlemen in uniform approach..... logan/cruise on the ground puking and trying to sober up sees a sword being pointed at him..... as he follows the sword and looks up he locks eyes with captain of the guards..... one of the other guards stumbles back up and charges logan with his bayonet only to be sliced across the belly... the poor police guard ask why?   

logan looking at the young police guard holding his insides squirming and pleading for his life asking  his commanding officer to spare his life.... the officers yells at him and tells him he has disgraced the uniform of the emperor by attacking the Cajun and the young boy. he can at least try to die with dignity and with the little honor he still has in front of the Cajun..... die with honor like a samurai as he decapitates him in one swift action...........

logan staring at the young guards eyes as the head drops  followed with the body is disgusted and notices a small srtip of flesh maintained between the head and torso not knowing that, that is how an actual precise beheading is performed to not sever the head completely less it rolls across the floor..

Logan looking at the officer as he stands up in a challenging pose tells him that young man did not need die........ the officer smiles at logan and tells him he is very brave to stood up to his men for that boy. it shows he has honor and courage and if he wishes to know why he killed the guard to seek him out in his Dojo in the outskirt of the city.. there he will teach him the way of the samurai and what it is to fight and die with honor and dignity not as a drunken fool but as a sober samurai ..... as he prepares to leave he tells the cajun his name is Ogun a master of Bushido

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By castleking
    As Logan/ Tom Cruise watches Ogun(played by: Ken Watanabe) he hears a man who wearing a black leather biker jacket with strips of plating for added protection.........approaching and clapping from the alley near a Japanese bar...... interesting show you put on their american, logan: im Canadian, who are you bub?

The man smiles and responds:  i am Kenuichio Harada of clan Yashida the boy you saved is of Clan Yashida.  i am Grateful for your assistance. If you would allow me to repay your kindness i would like to buy you more sake and offer you a place to stay in my father's Manor, Lord Shingen Estate. 

you are very lucky to be alive cajun Lord Ogun rarely allows fools to live... but perhaps ur more then a fool... he must of sense you to be something more.....  logan: My name is Logan. 

Harada: well Logan my offer still stands. 

Logan:  What about the police, the dead man? he cant get away with this.... can he?

Harada: you will find Logan not all things appear as it seems that Crazy fool believes he is in medieval japan....... and can do what he wants.... but, crazy or not he is feared and respected no one will say a thing.  for us not so lucky.   we best leave before you get yourself arrested........ 

hours later or minutes they leave the bar as harada tells logan he rode on a motorcycle and if he wishes he can ride with him.... how do you americans call it ride B%$#*#*?

logan, i'll take the bus and  meet you there...

Now this is how the movie should start... if they cant place the time period in the 1930's or 1970's when logan was traveling around the world.   then they can add lord Shingen and Mariko. they can have the family start to hate logan and try to kill him for falling in love with lord shingen's daughter and harada's sister......

Cpt. Quor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By Cpt. Quor

I wonder if I'll walk out of this one as well? No wait, I just won't go and see it!

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By castleking
    @Cpt. Quor said:
    " I wonder if I'll walk out of this one as well? No wait, I just won't go and see it! "
    what if it is played by tom cruise and Ken watanabe in a last samurai style movie?
    Avatar image for deathdefyingdevil
    DeathDefyingDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@G-Man:
    EPIC!!!!!!!!!
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65  Edited By Static Shock

I want to see Ogun.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#67  Edited By rbysjti

That's great to know. I hope Storm will have a major role on that movie. Hmmm... Waitaminute. I don't want to cos if she will be part of the film, I'm sure her powers are gonna be shown weak.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.