Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16078 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Will Wolverine save the Tiger, or will he leave her to die?

spawndon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

Edited By spawndon

A super starting by Marvel, in the form of Marvel Comics Presents. Though each book has featured three or more characters in three independent stories, I feel like I should comment a little on the "Wolverine: Save the Tiger" story arc. 

The events take place after some incidents which has led to the world believing the X-Men to be dead. Wolverine as usual, keeps a low profile. He wants to go on his mission undisturbed. He has been asked by a dying man to save the Tiger. 

The characters feel somewhat lifeless here. Especially, villains like Razorfist could have had some more exposure. The Inquisitor doesn't even seem to exist, until a page reminds us of his presence. Moreover, Sapphire Styx could use a little more seductive nature, she doesn't seem to fit in really.  
    The heroine Jessan Hoan, when she tells her history, it feels like bits and scraps, coming out of nowhere. But she still pulls through really well. 
    And the protagonist, Wolverine? Well, he plays his part really the way it is meant to be, and helps the reader out when the story feels really boring. 

Thats all for now. Will say something if I find out anything again.
    bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By bingbangboom

I don't know if he can save Tiger. I mean he pretty much screwed up by banging 16 women while married and got caught. He paid one off but whats the point? I don't think Wolverine can help him with his golf game either. Just needs to be more focused.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.