Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16088 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

When was the last time Wolverine and Hulk fought?

SSG335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SSG335

Who Won?

loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By loveNwar

Although i'm sure they have battled more recently, the last time i saw that was when Mister Fixit and Wolverine fought in Toronto. Well, Hulk did the bigger damage, of course, what else could you expect within the realms of the lets-believe-this-story-for-a-minute...?

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By cascadeking09

i dont think wolverine can really beat hulk

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By iLLituracy

World War Hulk: X-Men #2, if I recall. Wolverine lost.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#5  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @cascadeking09 said:
    "i dont think wolverine can really beat hulk "
    He did in Old Man Logan. But I wonder if people count that one.
    SSG335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SSG335
    @cascadeking09: Wolverine has beaten the shit out of Hulk plenty of times so I dont know what the hell are you talking about
    cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cascadeking09
    @SSG335: ok first of all, i dont need your attitude cause i wasnt talkin to u in the first place. and second, tell me where u saw hulk get owned by wolverine. wolverine doesnt even have the strength to beat, the only reason he ever gets hurt by him is because wolverine has the adamantium skeleton
    SSG335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SSG335
    @cascadeking09:@cascadeking09 said:

" @SSG335: ok first of all, i dont need your attitude cause i wasnt talkin to u in the first place. and second, tell me where u saw hulk get owned by wolverine. wolverine doesnt even have the strength to beat, the only reason he ever gets hurt by him is because wolverine has the adamantium skeleton "

oh great another Hulk fanboy who thinks Wolverine cant beat Hulk.Wolverine`s claws can tear anyone in the Marvel Universe apart it doesnt matter if you are green and ugly.and yeah I will show you not 1 but 2 examples of when Wolverine has beaten Hulk (Canon)

Incredible Hulk #340  
    Incredible Hulk #340  

Wolverine Vol 2 #145  
    Wolverine Vol 2 #145  

Infact now that I have done some research about it Hulk has also only beaten Wolverine Twice Canonwise so they are Even
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Korg

Neither of those scans shows Wolverine beating Hulk. In fact, Wolverine promptly gets his ass handed to him immediately following that scan from #145. He was doing alright up 'til that point, but that's because he was acting in his capacity as Apocalypse's Horseman Death. So, even if he had won, it wouldn't count since he was mind-controlled. As it is, he lost that fight anyway. Read comics, not scans.

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cascadeking09
    @SSG335 said:
    " @cascadeking09:@cascadeking09 said:

" @SSG335: ok first of all, i dont need your attitude cause i wasnt talkin to u in the first place. and second, tell me where u saw hulk get owned by wolverine. wolverine doesnt even have the strength to beat, the only reason he ever gets hurt by him is because wolverine has the adamantium skeleton "

oh great another Hulk fanboy who thinks Wolverine cant beat Hulk.Wolverine`s claws can tear anyone in the Marvel Universe apart it doesnt matter if you are green and ugly.and yeah I will show you not 1 but 2 examples of when Wolverine has beaten Hulk (Canon)

Incredible Hulk #340  
    Incredible Hulk #340  

Wolverine Vol 2 #145  
    Wolverine Vol 2 #145  
     Infact now that I have done some research about it Hulk has also only beaten Wolverine Twice Canonwise so they are Even "
    didnt i just say the only reason wolverine can handle hulk is because of the adamantium. and im not a hulk fanboy. i dont even like hulk like that .
    Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Matezoide2
    @cascadeking09 said:
    " @SSG335 said:

Incredible Hulk #340  
    Incredible Hulk #340  

Wolverine Vol 2 #145  
    Wolverine Vol 2 #145  
     Infact now that I have done some research about it Hulk has also only beaten Wolverine Twice Canonwise so they are Even "
    didnt i just say the only reason wolverine can handle hulk is because of the adamantium. and im not a hulk fanboy. i dont even like hulk like that . "
    he called me a Hulk fanboy when i said Hulk would kill Wolverine,he also sent me hate messages way too pathetic,i didnt even bother to reply
    cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cascadeking09
    @Matezoide: he sounds like a wolverine fanboy to me.
    Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Matezoide2
    @cascadeking09: 
    you could bet your finger on it
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DEGRAAF

i think the three most recent were WWH, Ultimate Hulk vs Wolverine, and wolverine vs Hulk in Old man Logan
    d0npierre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By d0npierre

The old man logan clash was one to remember, that while story arc in fact was a nice read...

SUPER-MAN 23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 789

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By SUPER-MAN 23

Hulk #15

No Caption Provided
    SSG335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SSG335
    @Matezoide said:
    " @cascadeking09 said:
    " @SSG335 said:

Incredible Hulk #340  
    Incredible Hulk #340  

Wolverine Vol 2 #145  
    Wolverine Vol 2 #145  
    didnt i just say the only reason wolverine can handle hulk is because of the adamantium. and im not a hulk fanboy. i dont even like hulk like that . "
    he called me a Hulk fanboy when i said Hulk would kill Wolverine,he also sent me hate messages way too pathetic,i didnt even bother to reply "

@cascadeking09:  oh shit now its Hulk fanboy teamup or just the same person with two different accounts trying to look like he has friends.Thats the only thing pathetic I see around here.and so what Adamtamintium is part of Wolverine it aint like he cheating.If thats called cheating what the hell do you call Hulk using Gamma Ray Cells?  
    SSG335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By SSG335
    @Matezoide said:

" @cascadeking09:  you could bet your finger on it "

So I dont know if you the same person or not but your lame.You dont have the guts toi continue a one on one debate so you come here on a whole diffrent forum to make it a two on one debate.Yeah Nice Try!
    cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cascadeking09
    @SSG335 said:
    " @Matezoide said:
    " @cascadeking09 said:
    " @SSG335 said:

Incredible Hulk #340  
    Incredible Hulk #340  

Wolverine Vol 2 #145  
    Wolverine Vol 2 #145  
    he called me a Hulk fanboy when i said Hulk would kill Wolverine,he also sent me hate messages way too pathetic,i didnt even bother to reply "

@cascadeking09:  oh shit now its Hulk fanboy teamup or just the same person with two different accounts trying to look like he has friends.Thats the only thing pathetic I see around here.and so what Adamtamintium is part of Wolverine it aint like he cheating.If thats called cheating what the hell do you call Hulk using Gamma Ray Cells?   "
    Wat the heck is wrong with u? y are u replyin almost a whole week after i said wat i said, i havent even thought about this thread. wat i was sayin that wolverine is nowheree near as strong or as powerful as hulk, wat the heck would make u think he could actually beat him, cause if he didnt have the adamantium skeleton his bones would be crushed and everything else and he probably wouldnt be able to regenerate. like ive said once already, i dont even really like hulk. and wat makes u think we're  the same person? like i need to reply to myself to make myself look good when all u said was the wolverine had beat the hulk.
    Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Matezoide2
    @SSG335 said:

" @Matezoide said:

" @cascadeking09:  you could bet your finger on it "

So I dont know if you the same person or not but your lame.You dont have the guts toi continue a one on one debate so you come here on a whole diffrent forum to make it a two on one debate.Yeah Nice Try! "
    wtf are you talking about? stop stalking me,i got better things to do

@cascadeking09:
    he is just a stalker with issues,lets ignore him and wait 1-4 weeks until he gives another pathetic excuse of reply

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.