Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16086 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Storm and Wolverine

spideyfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By spideyfan69

So now that Storm's marriage with Black panther has been annulled. I wonder if Marvel will pair up Storm and Wolverine. To tell you the truth I've always wanted these two to get together. What do you guys think?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jhazzroucher

@spideyfan69 said:

So now that Storm's marriage with Black panther has been annulled. I wonder if Marvel will pair up Storm and Wolverine. To tell you the truth I've always wanted these two to get together. What do you guys think?

I will completely support them. they are perfect for each other! : )

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By LoganRogue24

i prefer Logan Rogue but Logan Storm could be interesting to.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By TDK_1997

NOOOOOOOO!

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Roddy010

I honestly don't see this happening...They hinted at a relationship in the past but as of late they only appear to be close friends with opposing views on things...

Jeanniebird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jeanniebird
    No Caption Provided

I don't know if they would really do that. They did have a dispute about X-Force after Second Coming and she would definitly find out that he continued X-Force if they deepen their relationship.

But in general, I'm a big Rolo fan and if it does come to it, I'd support them of course. They are perfect together.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    artgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By artgamer

i support it, but i don't see it happenning

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By frozenedge2

If its done the right way I'd support Logan and Storm together but I just always seemed to see their relationship as sort of brother-sister like. Wolverine was the older brother who was a war veteran and Storm was the sister that was kind of zen-like and they kind of balanced each other out sort of

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Blood1991

I'm against it. Strongly against it. If I had to put Ororo with another X-Man it would be Kurt. Wolverine I would put with Domino or Frenzy if they ever put them on panel together.

JohnnyWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JohnnyWalker

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Imagine_Man15

That seems like a terrible idea... so Marvel is probably working on it right now

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jhazzroucher

@JohnnyWalker said:

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

a million YES!!!! : )

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By infonation

@spideyfan69: I'm kind of torn here, it seems like botha good and a bad idea, Wolverine and Storm have already been together in an alternate universe story (And had a child nammed TORRENT!) so people could say it's getting stale. But it could be a good thing because Wolverine and Storm are the perfect sitcom couple, they have so little in common yet obviously care deeply for each other in spite of this fact and for all their stubborness could probably make it work anyway!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jhazzroucher

@infonation said:

@spideyfan69: I'm kind of torn here, it seems like botha good and a bad idea, Wolverine and Storm have already been together in an alternate universe story (And had a child nammed TORRENT!) so people could say it's getting stale. But it could be a good thing because Wolverine and Storm are the perfect sitcom couple, they have so little in common yet obviously care deeply for each other in spite of this fact and for all their stubborness could probably make it work anyway!

True dat!

GennTankian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By GennTankian

I'm sorry but I can't see this happening. Logan has a rep for falling deep in love with many women, a lot to be Unknown or not well known, not many with powers. Wolverine and Storm may have a fling but I don't see anything other then that.

Avatar image for youngman_logan96
    youngman_logan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By youngman_logan96

@jhazzroucher: holy shit logan looks huge looks like he's been working out lol

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is a lot funnier in hindsight.

Avatar image for tylerdurden7272
    TylerDurden7272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe when Wolverine comes back from the dead in a few years but I've always though this was an awesome idea

ghosturk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you guys have watched the deleted scenes of 'Days of future past' you see Logan and Storm kissing before Logan gets sent to the past. I believe marvel will make this happen in its future films. I think it's an awesome idea, they definitely should get together.

anjuwayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Total fan of their relationship just hope that even though he is dead something permanents gets revealed about their relationship like BeckaMunroe or Torrent being an incubated child of them like X-man/NateGrey... Or they could have a new kid with power similar to their but different like a long tale maid of bones...

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I allways like the relationship. They allways fit together, to me. They complement each other.

I'd love to see Logan back and with Ororo, especially in a better book than WATXM (shudders!).

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love this pairing

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I wanted to see Claremont write this relationship. He started to in 2004, but then he lost Wolverine to Brian Bendis and Mark Millar and Storm to the black Panther books.

ButtSoup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ButtSoup

I always liked the idea that maybe the two of them were kind of low-key fuck-buddies. It would totally explain their flirty yet close friendship over the years, and it kind of makes sense if you think about it. With Ororo's whole 'clothing optional' phase during the Claremont run, and Logan's general animalistic nature, they're both clearly the kind of people who could recognize the need for casual sex as a stress reliever without needing to commit to a relationship, and given their close proximity and haphazard superhero lifestyles over so many years, it almost seems like a no-brainer that they would have hooked up at least once or twice without making a huge deal of it. I even seem to remember an issue of Deadpool from not that long ago where he breaks into Wolverine's quarters in Avengers Tower or whatever, and catches a sheepish Ororo hiding under the sheets with him. Idk maybe I'm remembering that wrong, but I still don't think my theory is way off base. Anybody have thoughts?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b8a3b8a2f17f
    deactivated-5b8a3b8a2f17f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@spideyfan69: It's plan quite and simple and a storm and logan didn't have any kind of romantic relationship ,because storm told logan that they have not committed themselves towards this relationship and logan's has had several kind several of relationships like this before so no big suprise....and I think it quite rough patchup

towards Logan's character because he didn't have any kind of attractive relationship with his teammates other than jean which was also I must say 'one sided love' .It kind of jeopardize the character's personality on comics of x-men because wolverine is one of the consistent and unique character due to his lack of morality of showing any emotions during his missions on x-men.Especially when he does the dirty work to save people by crossing the line by only going solo.....By the way if he had commited his relationship towards

or shown his love towards someone it was either jean or Mariko (other than native ,rose or Itsu who are deceased).....

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i want marvel to try logan Rogue as a couple just once damnit Rogue and Wolverine deserve a shot at least once.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.