Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16088 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Minimum strength required to KO?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

I don't know if this has already been asked here (sorry if it has). We all know Wolverine has a tremendous healing factor and a very durable adamantium skeleton which allows him to take huge amounts of damage. So here's my question what would be the minimum amount of physical strength required to KO him?

I'm not talking about 1-shotting him I mean being able to KO him with continuous or multiple blows.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#2  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

One kick from the legendary Deer.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
    deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

75 - 100 ton range is what I think it takes, although I do think if the person is lesser than that and has signifcant enough skill, and the durability/healing factor they could accomplish it.

Anything less 25 tons probably won't get it done, that's my two cents.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Depends on which writer is behind the helm.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5  Edited By Pokeysteve

Iron Fist or Karate Kid could probably knock him out which is a little sad. I don't understand how his adamantium skeleton and healing factor prevent him from getting knocked out. Since being knocked out has everything to do with your brain and his is surrounded by one of the hardest materials on Marvel Earth, you'd think getting hit hard enough to have his brain bounce off his skull would make it easier to knock him out. Instead of preventing that, his healing factor should allow him to wake up much quicker than anyone else. Sorry for my ramble.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By SoA

cap has put wolverine down and iron fist has knocked down logan as well

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I'm gonna wait. I'm gonna wait and debunk ERRRRYYYYYTHANG, I see wrong here when this picks up.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Might as well contribute something beneficial here. Logan's damage soak is almost completely dependent on his state of well being. If Logan is tired and hasn't eaten, slept, or his healing factor is already taxed, it makes it MUCH easier to KO him.

Examples: Enemy of the State. No reason Cap would one shot Logan under normal conditions. Logan went through a lot of fighting so he was tired. Cap came up behind and planted him in one hit. Deadpool fighting against Wolverine barely after Fatal Attractions when his ady was gone and his healing factor was barely there. Deadpool beat him quickly by stabbing him through the back. Makes no sense since Logan has been stabbed, skewered, laced with bullets etc.

Lower his healing factor, easier it is to put him down. Under normal conditions he should be able to take a few hits from WWH. When depleted, streets can take him down after a few hits or even one or two depending on what they do.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@god_spawn: So under normal conditions 100tons and under depleted conditions anything from 9tons or more?

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92 said:

@god_spawn: So under normal conditions 100tons and under depleted conditions anything from 9tons or more?

why does sometimes logan has brown eyes and sometimes its blue???

Avatar image for kapitein_zeppos
    kapitein_zeppos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kapitein_zeppos

An adamantium skull is a double edged sword, it makes your noggin' hard to crack, but it doesn't make it safer for the brain inside which is still squishy matter, so any impact with enough force and velocity should cause all that gray matter to bounce around inside the skull so much that it shuts down. He's probably better than average at soaking such damage and recover very quickly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55u5Ivx31og

I'd say that a direct hit by a 3 pounder shell out of a muzzle loading cannon might do the trick.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

#13  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen

@god_spawn said:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

One kick from the legendary Deer.

lol the hulks mutated into a deer

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.