Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16085 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Marvel Announces New Mini-Series Spinning Out of Death of Wolverine

• 74 results
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

@erik said:

@granitesoldier said:

@erik: He actually spent some decent amount of time talking with Jubilee in the all - female X - Men title when it started (it was issue 2 or 3) but that's the last time I saw it. That was probably a little less than a year ago.

Irrelevant. Origins predates All-Female X-Men.

who cares ....really guys? so wolverine spoke to jubilee ...woop de doo daaaa ...a year ago, six months ago ...years ago? ..whatever it took like 20 years for jubilee to age from 13 to 17 ...who knows what the continuity is exactly... this war of words is hilarious... exchange phone numbers and call each other lol

Lol Granitesoldier is welcome in my pad anytime. So good advice.

Winter_Kills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Winter_Kills

Huh, can't say I didn't see this come. Surprised to see Daken in there, though. I actually talked about X-23 being a Wolverine successor awhile back, in the forums concerning the Death of Wolverine preview- it'll be interesting to see where they go after this. It would be interesting to see X-23 take up the legacy of Wolverine- it'd be a change-up to the whole successor thing, having a female character step-up & be a successor to one of the most high-profile male characters in all of comicdom. It'd be a ballsy move if they took that approach- & unique. Daken(Mr. I'm dead-I'm alive-I'm dead again-I'm alive again) is just too psycho to be a successor, though it would be interesting if they could develop him into the more unpredictable & morally ambiguous character that Wolverine was in his early days, prone to attack friend as well as foe, & you wouldn't know what he was going to do next. (Though I never cared for Daken AT ALL.)

Brione

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@brione said:

Look at you still trying as hard as you can to insult me just to try to save a little face. Oh and that's hilarious calling me a new comic reader as I've been reading comics since 1991. Just because I'm fairly new to posting on this site doesn't mean that I'm new to comics. So keep being wrong buddy you seem to be really good at it..

• I don't have to try very hard at all. You make it exceedingly easy, what with you posting factual inaccuracies like you were quoting from the Bible.
    • If you had been reading since '91, you might have avoided posting such foolishness. Alas...
    • I wasn't going by your post count. I estimated how long you have been reading comics based on your knowledge of the characters. Since your pool of knowledge is shallow, I assumed your experience reading was comparable. I suppose it's possible that you have been reading for years but then that would imply that you don't actually understand what you are reading. I guess some people would find a lot of joy in looking at the pictures alone...
    • I have already shown how your claim that I am wrong is a big, fat lie. Until you find a way to delete my posts exposing such a lie, no one will be fooled.

Wow seriously man you are trying wayyyyyy too hard to win the internet today. Just calm down and go back in your hole. I'm not even trying to argue with you kid. I understand now how you have so many posts, cause you probably try to argue like this with everybody on this site. You're a troll and you don't even know it. I'm done with this stupidity.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brione said:

@erik said:

@brione said:

Look at you still trying as hard as you can to insult me just to try to save a little face. Oh and that's hilarious calling me a new comic reader as I've been reading comics since 1991. Just because I'm fairly new to posting on this site doesn't mean that I'm new to comics. So keep being wrong buddy you seem to be really good at it..

• I don't have to try very hard at all. You make it exceedingly easy, what with you posting factual inaccuracies like you were quoting from the Bible.
    • If you had been reading since '91, you might have avoided posting such foolishness. Alas...
    • I wasn't going by your post count. I estimated how long you have been reading comics based on your knowledge of the characters. Since your pool of knowledge is shallow, I assumed your experience reading was comparable. I suppose it's possible that you have been reading for years but then that would imply that you don't actually understand what you are reading. I guess some people would find a lot of joy in looking at the pictures alone...
    • I have already shown how your claim that I am wrong is a big, fat lie. Until you find a way to delete my posts exposing such a lie, no one will be fooled.

Wow seriously man you are trying wayyyyyy too hard to win the internet today. Just calm down and go back in your hole. I'm not even trying to argue with you kid. I understand now how you have so many posts, cause you probably try to argue like this with everybody on this site. You're a troll and you don't even know it. I'm done with this stupidity.

• You said I'm trying too hard already and calling me a troll for proving you to be a liar is so unimaginative. So in addition to being wrong about the initial argument, you are also boring.
    • I do like to argue. Nothing wrong with that.
    • I assume by stupidity, you mean you are leaving before you say something else that can be deconstructed and thrown back in your face? Probably the most intelligent thing you have done yet.
    judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

How..... How the hell is Charles Soule writing so many books? What book is Charles Soule not writing? Isn't he like a lawyer to? Does Charles Soule sleep? Someone answer me!

savagepizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow just wow lol that was the most interesting internet argument I've read in awhile...... someone kinda got destroyed

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By JakeN7

@judasnixon: Black Magic. Just a few. Yes, he is. Yeah, by popping an ambien on the bus ride to and from work. Ok!

Brione

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik:

None of what u just said even makes any sense. Anyone who read the whole thing can tell that youre a crazy idiot. Next time I'll just try not to feed the troll..

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If these are all $4.99, I will die and then kill someone.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brione said:

@erik:

None of what u just said even makes any sense. Anyone who read the whole thing can tell that youre a crazy idiot. Next time I'll just try not to feed the troll..

Ironic, coming from the guy that says "None of what u just said... "

Also, you're*

I hope you know you are coming off as insanely desperate. I mean, not only did someone already point out that you got a whuppin (which proves you wrong in your second sentence) and you already said you were done with me (only further supporting my accusation of your tendency to lie), but you are very clearly coming apart at the seams with a post that has taken a sharp tumble down the ladder of coherent posts.

Brione

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik said:

@brione said:

@erik:

Ironic, coming from the guy that says "None of what u just said... "

Also, you're*

I hope you know you are coming off as insanely desperate. I mean, not only did someone already point out that you got a whuppin (which proves you wrong in your second sentence) and you already said you were done with me (only further supporting my accusation of your tendency to lie), but you are very clearly coming apart at the seams with a post that has taken a sharp tumble down the ladder of coherent posts.

Now you're trying to insult my grammar on a message board? Wow you really are pathetic buddy. I think the guy was talking about you but then again he could just be your alias. I know that you're going to respond back to this because you truly are pathetic and you'd keep on responding all night.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Erik

@brione said:

Now you're trying to insult my grammar on a message board? Wow you really are pathetic buddy. I think the guy was talking about you but then again he could just be your alias. I know that you're going to respond back to this because you truly are pathetic and you'd keep on responding all night.

• Yes, because a message board is a license to post like a child?
    • This is the second time you said you are done with me but keep coming back. If I am a troll, I guess that makes me wildly successful against the likes of you, wouldn't it? :)
    • That guy talking about me when you are the one falling apart makes about as much sense for a counterargument as your entire posting history.
    • Calling me pathetic for responding to you while you continually respond to me is not unlike the pot calling the kettle black, no?
    • News flash: It's not night across the globe...
    Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Is Marvel actually this oblivious? Sabertooth is one of their most hated characters. No one wants him around anymore.

racheldwinslow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Marvel's writing a story about how a major character is being taken out of the 'verse, impacting everyone, start soliciting as Forever Evil draws to a close, and they hired the Nightwing and the Grayson writer and Tynion for the mini series, all of whom are also on Batman: Eternal...

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@erik said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Are Wolverine and X-23 actually close? The only time I actually think I seen them speak is in X-Force.

Yes. He sees her as a daughter. He hasn't spoken to her much because he was trying to distance her from the world he lives in but they both genuinely care for one another. She was only on X-Force because Cyclops ordered it.

Wolverine hasn't spoken with Jubilee in years but they are extremely close.

They did recently. It was in Wood's X-Men run, I think somewhere around the middle issues,don't quite remember though.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is why I don't like the big two much. Death really has no meaning. We know you're gonna bring him back. He's one of Marvel's best characters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#69  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

This is why I don't like the big two much. Death really has no meaning. We know you're gonna bring him back. He's one of Marvel's best characters.

10-15 years ago, Marvel actually had a rule that if you were going to kill a character, it had to be permanent.

They got rid of it when Joss Whedon brought Colossus back in Astonishing X-Men.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tdk_1997 said:

@erik said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Are Wolverine and X-23 actually close? The only time I actually think I seen them speak is in X-Force.

Yes. He sees her as a daughter. He hasn't spoken to her much because he was trying to distance her from the world he lives in but they both genuinely care for one another. She was only on X-Force because Cyclops ordered it.

They did recently. It was in Wood's X-Men run, I think somewhere around the middle issues,don't quite remember though.

There is a whole page of debate that addresses this specific reply.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@erik said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@erik said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

There is a whole page of debate that addresses this specific reply.

Haven't been paying much attention to this topic.

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

#72  Edited By akbogert

I have pretty much no interest in this event -- Logan isn't really even in anything I'm reading -- but any excuse to feature X-23 will get my attention (unless Hopeless is writing it). Doubt I'll buy the whole mini, but I will definitely pick up her spotlight issue. Hope they actually read up on the relationship between the two of them.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akbogert said:

I have pretty much no interest in this event -- Logan isn't really even in anything I'm reading -- but any excuse to feature X-23 will get my attention (unless Hopeless is writing it). Doubt I'll buy the whole mini, but I will definitely pick up her spotlight issue. Hope they actually read up on the relationship between the two of them.

Logan>>>> every other character in the whole wide universe

kingmezidor7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DakenReturns

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

they spoke in an Xmen (not sure which one) series and in her last solo title.

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

they spoke in an Xmen (not sure which one) series and in her last solo title.

Also the last NYX, which was hilarious because Wolverine got mistaken for a pimp. I feel like the fact that he was wearing a cowboy hat at the time only made it better for everyone involved.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.