Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16078 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Hugh Jackman Reveals Next Wolverine Move Name & Date

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
    Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Psyched....

for the continuity inconsistencies!

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cool

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61666ba441bd6
    deactivated-61666ba441bd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please be good.

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks terrible. I havent recieved one good news about this movie.

I'm going to hate it if Jackman's last movie as Wolverine falls on it's face, but that's where it seems to be going.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

@jota23 said:

I'm going to hate it if Jackman's last movie as Wolverine falls on it's face, but that's where it seems to be going.

How can you possibly even say that? We have no idea what it will be like.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm looking forward to this. Mangold did okay with The Wolverine, but I mainly liked that movie as a Wolverine fan and not as a movie fan. This needs to be a improvement so Wolverine can at least get one great movie to him.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been almost 20 years just end the goddamn franchise!

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jota23 said:

Do you say that to the people who thing its going to be good, too?

Jackman doesnt look like Logan in the previews. It will introduce X-23, a character I'm not interested about, and it will probably feature her heavily. Is it too much to ask for a Wolverine movie to be about Wolverine?

Then there's storyline about mutants losing their powers and dying. We've had that in the books for a decade and it sucks! I dont want to see it in a movie.

Then there's the plot about Logan losing his powers... Like we saw in the last godamn Wolverine movie! What about coming up with some good vilains instead of hobbling Logan down to their level?

Nothing that came out about this movie looks good, except maybe the Reavers. They're good enemies. "Wounded Wolf" was great! The Reavers did a lot of damage to a full powered Wolverine, in that story. So why are they facing what seems to be powerless Santa Claus, in this one?

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully its good.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

@jota23 said:
    @jonny_anonymous said:
    @jota23 said:

Jackman doesnt look like Logan in the previews. It will introduce X-23, a character I'm not interested about, and it will probably feature her heavily. Is it too much to ask for a Wolverine movie to be about Wolverine?

Then there's storyline about mutants losing their powers and dying. We've had that in the books for a decade and it sucks! I dont want to see it in a movie.

Then there's the plot about Logan losing his powers... Like we saw in the last godamn Wolverine movie! What about coming up with some good vilains instead of hobbling Logan down to their level?

Nothing that came out about this movie looks good, except maybe the Reavers. They're good enemies. "Wounded Wolf" was great! The Reavers did a lot of damage to a full powered Wolverine, in that story. So why are they facing what seems to be powerless Santa Claus, in this one?

Have you ever even read Old Man Logan?

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jota23

@jota23 said:
    @jonny_anonymous said:
    @jota23 said:

Have you ever even read Old Man Logan?

Yes. It was crap.

One of the few things this movie has got going for it is the fact that it's not an adaptation of that stupid story, altough its fans seem overexcited just because Logan looks old.

Like the old saying goes: A fool and his money are easily parted.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
    linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old Man Logan has a terrible story. I still somewhat enjoyed it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.