Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16086 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

How hard is it to kill Wolverine could some one like Deadpool him

Yamata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yamata

I'm new to the site so if the thread been done I'm not sure but I'm a massive Wolverine fan and now just getting started into comics and could you also tell me a good Wolverine comic to buy

Man of Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Man of Lengend

yeah he came close but it was a set up.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Very hard. The best way to kill Wolverine is to shut down his HF. Carbonadium or the Muramasa blade seem to be the easiest. You can kill him with more extreme methods like molecular manipulation etc.

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
    Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@god_spawn: He survived Nitro right, how hot where those temperatures ?

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Aiden Cross

I think drowning works... at least it did in one comic with a fight against Sabretooth.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Wolverine at the time I believe had a guardian angel moment there like he couldn't die, he would just heal. Wolverine did technically die as he has died multiple times since then as in being burned to a skeleton once again, in issues like Get Mystique and Chop Shop. Wolverine dies all the time really his healing factor just makes it ridiculously hard to permanently kill him. Eliminate his healing factor though and he can't come back from that.

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: So like Lobo, if there is some remnants of his DNA he can come back ?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Aiden Cross said:

I think drowning works... at least it did in one comic with a fight against Sabretooth.

He's had his throat ripped out and thrown into a lake for an undisclosed amount of time, I doubt drowning works. I recall actually that he says he would be like in an endless cycle if he drowned. He fears that his HF would just keep him alive.

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Lobo is literally immortal as in he cannot die. As long as Wolverine's bones remain intact he should be able to heal. I remember before he had the adamantium he regenerated a new head after decapitation.

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Didn't he come back from being a drop of blood lol (Lobo)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Fuchsia_Nightingale: Yup. So has Wolverine actually lol (but Wolverine's drop hit a special crystal or something.)

Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: heehee.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Onemoreposter

I'd say Wade could end Logan. He has a superior healing factor. In fact Death won't have him so he can't die. Judging by over all feats which aren't blatant PIS I'd say Wade has more skill as well.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Onemoreposter said:

I'd say Wade could end Logan. He has a superior healing factor. In fact Death won't have him so he can't die. Judging by over all feats which aren't blatant PIS I'd say Wade has more skill as well.

Wade can't even beat Wolverine without some kind of plot device or prep. He has no skill edge over Wolverine. His HF is better though but I guess that doesn't matter anymore since his HF gone.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By Kallarkz
    @Onemoreposter said:

No he couldn't. even with his HF. 
    And he doesn't have that anymore
    Ascender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ascender

Hey guys if you are a fan of scifi, fantasy,superheros then please check out me and my partners brand new comic book company called Ascendant Comics from Houston,Texas.He have a diverse range of genres also to fit anyones needs.Please check us out at www.ascendantcomics.com and friend us also on our facebook page www.facebook.com/TheAscendants.Here is the cover one of our main powerhouse comics called Project Omni!

UberForeigner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By UberForeigner

I remember reading in Marvel's website about a character called 'Death' who deals with pretty much.....death. Imagine how annoyed that guy would be to keep seeing Wolverine come and go? I'd be pretty annoyed to. I'd say Wolverine CAN be killed, it'd just be incredibly hard considering he doesn't go down without a fight and to get the Carbonadium thingy on him would take some patience. But then again why would Marvel do that to one of their most known and favourite characters in the Marvel Universe.

Avatar image for oviouslyjeangrey
    oviouslyjeangrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By oviouslyjeangrey

hmm well since dead pool and mistress death are lover then maybe he can get her to kill him since she can kill pretty much anything

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
    deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

wolverine needs oxygen to survive so if he could be temporarily incapacitated (like in the World War Hulk story arc where Hulk smashes wolverines brain against his skull so much that he can't do anything) then taken to some water or space he would die. Also, I'm guessing that Kitty Pryde could just make him phase through the ground where he wouldn't be able to breath. I'm not entirely sure whether Deadpool could use that technique though.

EnigmaDope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By EnigmaDope

A lot of Wolverine fans make him seem unable to be killed but his not that 'immortal'. The Muramasa blade could kill him, the Carbonadium Synthesizer could remove his healing factor altogether (One way which Deadpool could kill him) and I'm sure if his head was cut of he would die. In the end, Wolverine is not unbeatable or unable to be killed, if Gods such as Thor and Ares can perish then so can Wolverine.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By KainScion
    No Caption Provided

@EnigmaDope:

EnigmaDope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By EnigmaDope

IM NOT MAD *giggles hysterically* I love Wolverine, I'm just saying he can be killed as well.

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if were talking people on wolverines level then very hard

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Launch him into the sun that would do it.

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If no one buys his comics.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

without prep Deadpool is not killing nor beating Wolverine. Wolverine can die just not by an un-prepped Wade. You can deprive him of O2 where like Godspawn said he would be in a cycle of death and revival due to his healing factor. Maramusa blade or Carbonadium would cancel out his healing factor as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.