Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16078 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Erista Wolverine's son

Avatar image for andrea_mendoza1997
    andrea_mendoza1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

So I have been a big fan of Wolverine since a little kid like Batman I've read many comics over him and came upon that he had a child name Erista with a woman he hardly known the idea popped up in my head what ever happened to Erista they only showed him as a baby and from what I have read so far about Wolverine I'm not sure if they're going to mention him anymore was he just a bypass in my opinion I think they should bring him up in comic books like Daken and X23 because what was really the point of creating that character if they're not gonna use him anymore he would also play a big role like Wolverine's daughter and son (Daken and Laura)

No Caption Provided
    weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By weaponxx

interesting.... didn't know 
    logansgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By logansgirl

I always hoped we'd find out what happened to Erista at some point.

CrisTocK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CrisTocK

its a stanby caracter. his time will come (i hope) when daken discover his existence

Alpha_Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Alpha_Omega

bin waiting for him for years almost forgot lol dont expect anything special out of it :(

WeaponX619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WeaponX619

Wow didn't know that, dope, hope they do something with him

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By TheCrowbar

He's living a normal well adjusted life.

frogjitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By frogjitsu

Who knows how many other bastard kids Wolverine has? Has old as dirt, and ain't known for his chastity. I'm wouldn't be surprised if another of his little rugrats pops up someday. Ironically it probably won't be Erista, because he's been lost to limbo and forgotten.

And whats the likely hood that a writer, who wants to tell a story of a Wolvie child, rereading old issues and doing research, to see if a Wolvie child already exist that can fit in the story, before creating their own?

Avatar image for the_peter_cosmic
    The_Peter_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Peter_Cosmic

Who knows Wolverine might have killed him in the Red Right Hand story.

perry_411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By perry_411

He had lots of kids. Daken has somehow found them and lead wolverine to kill them. it took almost one issue for wolverine to get over it.

anjuwayo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah well writers tend to forget about characers like Erista whom have potencial for great stories... Remember that The Native was also pregnant before she died and when Logan found her dead body she had a flat belly, remind you of anyone's backstory(Daken)... And nobody cares that Carmilla Black is Bruce Banner's daughter... And the Next Avengers don't care to meet their parents...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.