Follow

Wolfsbane

Character » Wolfsbane appears in 2603 issues.

A member of the original New Mutants, Wolfsbane has the power of lycanthropy.

What is sexual appeal of Wolfsbane?

• 84 results
    dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By dane
    @AngelFrost said:

" @Dane:  Not always, she can be kind and caring at times.  And stands up for her friends and what she is. (:  I don't see anything wrong with that ... but if you do, then fine. Lol.  The fur and tail is another side of her, and it's not there all the time. So it's just a minor setback. It's a lot cooler than other mutant powers anyway. "

You're putting words into my mouth in a bit there. It's cool if you like her, we don't have to like the same things :P

Rahne just doesn't do anything for me. It's a cool power but I've never thought of how mutant powers would contribute to sexuality.
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By AngelFrost
    @Dane: You say that. But you continue to comment against me. All the time. ¬¬

She's a little feral outside of her Wolf-form. I'm sure that contributes somewere to sexual appeal.
    dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By dane
    @AngelFrost said:
    " @Dane: You say that. But you continue to comment against me. All the time. ¬¬  She's a little feral outside of her Wolf-form. I'm sure that contributes somewere to sexual appeal. "
    It's not against you, you're perfectly welcome to have the hots for whatever character you like. I can stop commenting if you like but you seem to make out like my opinion is unjustified. I don't know why you're so worried what I am or aren't attracted to.
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By AngelFrost
    @Dane:  I post comments, then you insist of replying, disagreeing with me. You do it on several threads. You only seem to call me out on my opinions,  not anyone else (when they think the same) and it really annoys me. -_- so sorry if it offends you, but it's the truth.
    dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By dane
    @AngelFrost said:
    " @Dane:  I post comments, then you insist of replying, disagreeing with me. You do it on several threads. You only seem to call me out on my opinions,  not anyone else (when they think the same) and it really annoys me. -_- so sorry if it offends you, but it's the truth. "
    It's not intentional and your certainly not the only person with whom my views occasionally differ. I'll refrain in future if it annoys you so much. I'm sorry if you thought it was a thing I was doing to bother you.
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By AngelFrost
    @Dane:  It was beginning to seem intentional  :/ and from what I saw, it was only affecting me anyway. But it's okay. Aslong as it wasn't intentional.
    dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By dane
    @AngelFrost: Well I go on the battle forums and disagree with people pretty much every day. I've never disagreed with you intentionally just to cause an argument or anything. I can only remember disagreeing with you in the Scarlet Witch vs Superman thread and here and I only stated my true opinions. I was just messing around in that 'hottest comic guy' thread earlier in the week, I think I posted 'Alfred Pennysworth is a tender gentleman' or something.

Sorry if it bothered you but I think you may have misinterpreted my intentions. I'll steer clear in future.
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By AngelFrost
    @Dane:  And the 'Which Villain ...'  and others which I've noticed. I delete my inbox regularly, so I don't keep a record. But I have noticed it.  I don't mind on Battle forums, because they are made to disagree. 

I don't mind it when you disagree with what I say, but when its continuous, and not seemed to be aimed at anyone else, it just gets me annoyed. you know? Lol. 

but it's okay.
    extrememage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#59  Edited By extrememage

wolfbane is scottish and im scottish so i like her. 
    as for the sex appeal thing...i dont no, she looked good in new x-men academy x series but i dont like short hair on girls but that just a preference. also it isnt like shes walking around in her dog form all day
    614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By 614azrael
    @xerox-kitty:
    totaly agree with that comment such insults shoulnt be aplied realy to any character and if one wishes to then they should have facts to suport it.
    WoundingFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By WoundingFactor
    @xerox-kitty: This doesn't seem to be much about "sexual maturity", so much as it is about her actions. I like Rahne as a character, but in all fairness, the "slut" title isn't really off the mark for someone who  started something up with her team-mate Rictor (who, let's not forget, is someone she actually cares about), and then just hooks up with Hrimhari when he's plot-deviced into her lap. And, ya know, then there's the whole "being a faculty member at a school and dating a student", but that's more "creepy" than "slutty". Maybe there are nicer terms for her than that, but I honestly can't make the argument that the title hasn't fit her recent actions, and that annoys me, because it goes pretty far against how her character had been depicted for years.

I like seeing characters develop, but what's been done with Rahne is closer to just hijacking her basic personality and values and just reprogramming them until they're convenient for the writer. I'm not making any sort of argument for her being depicted as some sort of virginal schoolgirl, just saying that her behavior doesn't really line up with someone who has the beliefs that she seems to have. Sexual maturity is just a biological stage of development, and it's not what would ever get any character labelled a slut.

Back on topic though, I could see the appeal if she wasn't in furry form, and if she wasn't having some weird attack of feral instincts that make her stab me with her claws. I know, I know: some people are into that, but it's just not my thing.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

@machineteen:  Well, you pretty much nailed the negative aspects of her right there. I'd imagine it's a matter of taste, but I'm not really an expert on what attracts men.

And with the whole slut bit, it's the freaking X-men. Look at Dazzler.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#63  Edited By John Valentine

Hair.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By whacknasty
    @John Valentine said:
    " Hair. "
    Lol.  I can't argue with that. 

Can be quite a pleasant change from the seemingly more popular idea that "streamlining" certain areas is better.  Not always the case... ; )
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#65  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @John Valentine said:
    " Hair. "
    Or fur...?  
    whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By whacknasty
    @xerox-kitty: Ah, good question.  Can be a bit of a difference there I suppose... 

Hmm...
    Wise Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Wise Son

It's the furry thing, short red butch hair cut, accent and wild side all balled up into one.

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#68  Edited By Namor1987

Gives new meaning to doggy style

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#69  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @X-DP said:
    I'm not furry fetish, TIGRA breaks the wall, she's sooooo hot! I luv her in the cover of MwaM 8! 
    No Caption Provided

Anyway is true, depend on who's the penciler, sincerely i like very much Rahne Sinclair, i dunno will be the fur...boh..i can't tell you guys but i love that character...aboveall the wolf shape, the pic posted by Gothic Storm tells the truth in her human form is very bad in that issue.....in X-FORCE is very very bad.....but in other issues is great!

In X-FACTOR, in NEW MUTANTS penciled by Bachalo is awesome!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Bachalo sucks.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#70  Edited By Mercy_

I kinda like Bacchalo...

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By laflux

@Gothic Storm: Is that even a legit question. Tigra in this respect stomps Hard.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Static Shock

@machineteen said:

I mean in a nutshell she is a hairy slut; I dont really get how shes been with so many guys. Shes hardly ever drawn as attractive, not necessarily due to her short hair , but it doesnt help. Shes mean and moody half the time, or just flat out feral. Oh and not to mention shes a wolf, kinda gross. I mean come on, would you really want to make out or much less have sex with a woman who turns into a mutt?

She also has hella baggage with her dad and she just always seem like she off her rocker, like bat shit crazy. I like Scottish accents, but I can also see how that can be annoying. Now if they modeled her off of another scott like Shirley Manson, then I could definitely see the sex appeal, dog or no. Hmm maybe its because the peanut butter trick works on her too? ugh left out the "the" in the post title, What is THE sexual appeal of WB

In the future, try to express your dislike for a character without using offensive language.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Namor1987 said:

Gives new meaning to doggy style

LOL.....Ewwwwww

Video_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Video_Martian

Furries dig her.

Red-X17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

I find Rahne attractive. She's strong, somewhat a tomboy, and is hard not to respect.

I'm not sure why, but I've felt this way since I first read about her.

@machineteen said:

I mean in a nutshell she is a hairy slut; I dont really get how shes been with so many guys. Shes hardly ever drawn as attractive, not necessarily due to her short hair , but it doesnt help. Shes mean and moody half the time, or just flat out feral. Oh and not to mention shes a wolf, kinda gross. I mean come on, would you really want to make out or much less have sex with a woman who turns into a mutt?
    She also has hella baggage with her dad and she just always seem like she off her rocker, like bat shit crazy. I like Scottish accents, but I can also see how that can be annoying. Now if they modeled her off of another scott like Shirley Manson, then I could definitely see the sex appeal, dog or no. Hmm maybe its because the peanut butter trick works on her too? ugh left out the "the" in the post title, What is THE sexual appeal of WB

Why would you call her a slut? She's had sex with Rictor and Hrimhari, and a few make out sessions with Elixar.[Though on that one, i'll admit she was just being dumb.] Rahne has made poor choices, between her relationships[platonic and romantic] and killing people, but she's always done what she thinks is right.

I think it's wrong to call her a whore or a slut. Even if she was a slut, this is a woman your talking about[granted a fictional one] and she deserves to be talked about with the respect and maturity that itself employs.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tigra > wolfsbane

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think her Scottish accent is the sexiest thing about her.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a person who has been regularly classified as chiefly christian, one of the most religious character in X-Factor good, being classified as "hairy slut" sounds outright appalling.

She is one of the sweetest character in X factor universe with a very deep sense of religious belief.

Red-X17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm with Killemall.

@xwraith said:

I think her Scottish accent is the sexiest thing about her.

I agree and disagree with this statement.

Bubba_Hyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her sex appeal is pretty obvious in her human form. While she was a late bloomer, she became very attractive as a teenager and young adult. Shes farily well endowed, has abs of steel, pretty face, nice legs and butt (read Excalibur if you don't believe me) and while she does look better with long hair, short and medium aren't that bad. She's still got some tomboy in her, but alot of guys like that.

She was really never supposed to be attractive or sexy as a werewolf, its always been a conflict for her (pretty girl who turns into a monster kind of thing....). She can be a little feral in her werewolf form, but I can't really hold that against her, I can act like a monster sometimes too. She was horribly abused and traumatized as a child and it led to some issues with her temper, but she's not mean and always feels bad when she yells at people. Overall, she's got a really good personality, but alot of people are afraid to care about someone with emotional baggage due to abuse (I've seen it too many times in the real world and its awful....damn awful.)

This topic was about sex appeal, but the fact that she's so loyal and stands up for her friends is attractive too. She was the only New Mutant who went by to try to save Warlock from Hodge, she knowingly exposed herself to the Legacy Virus because she wouldn't abandon her dying mother and she even tried to save her evil father from hell. That blew up in her face, but I can respect anyone with the strength of faith to try to save someone who'd tortured them for 14 years.

One more thing, trying to label her a whore is way off base. If you want to see one, look to the marriage destroying Emma Frost, now theres a piece of work.....

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By JonSmith

Why did this make me think of the phrase 'MAN'S BEST FRIEND ZONE'?! WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@machineteen:

its the furry thing not my bag but hey whatever floats your boat

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#83  Edited By joshmightbe

@redx17 said:

@

I find Rahne attractive. She's strong, somewhat a tomboy, and is hard not to respect.

I'm not sure why, but I've felt this way since I first read about her.

@machineteen said:

Why would you call her a slut? She's had sex with Rictor and Hrimhari, and a few make out sessions with Elixar.[Though on that one, i'll admit she was just being dumb.] Rahne has made poor choices, between her relationships[platonic and romantic] and killing people, but she's always done what she thinks is right.

I think it's wrong to call her a whore or a slut. Even if she was a slut, this is a woman your talking about[granted a fictional one] and she deserves to be talked about with the respect and maturity that itself employs.

Its the standard double standard, Wolfsbane sleeps with 3 dudes, she's a slut, Iron Man sleeps with enough random skanks to get an std named after him and he's a hero.

Rhio2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@machineteen said:

" Tigra has definite sex appeal visually because her fur is tamed and is draw as if it was painted on half the time, her fur is also exciting bright orange with stripes. She also has a playful personality and plays up the sex kitten thing well. Wolfsbane is just too dog like, even Thorn, Hepzibah and Feral are more attractive than Rahne and they have somewhat similar personalities. I guess dog people are just not as sexy as Cat people. "

All of those animal girls mentioned are too furry. Anything more than animal ears & a tail is too much. Animal girls are still supposed to be girls, with a "hint" of animal to add to the sexyness. Hell, in Avatar those blue things were too animal in the face to be hot. An animal girl (or boy for those who are into them) should be 98.9% human. Fur for one, is too much.

American comics aren't anime and manga. Because they can't just doodle characters, there has to be more detail than "Duh, let's just put a tail and ears on on an otherwise perfectly human body". That would just look stupid. Even though it's comics about people with god-like powers and physiques, they at least TRY for a semblance of realism, and the artists that do the characters with hybrid forms are pretty awesome when you thing of how much skill it takes to not look lame. You have to have knowledge of animal anatomy as well as human anatomy. Admittedly, the tailed version of Tigra is kinda a cop-out, since she's just bodypaint and a tail. "Pawsy" Tigra was MUCH more interesting. Props to the guy who did the short-lived re-design. He made her interesting...then Marvel farmed her back out to people who just wanted bodypaint and a tail again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.