Follow

Wolfsbane

Character » Wolfsbane appears in 2604 issues.

A member of the original New Mutants, Wolfsbane has the power of lycanthropy.

What If Wolfsbane Became A Tickling Toy For Her Comrades?

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

I'm in a very clownish mood right now, and I love Wolfsbane, so I decided to clown around with the following question about her. 

Since Wolfsbane, due to her preternatural senses, has got to be very ticklish, and especially given how she giggled when one boyfriend of hers kissed her on the neck once, what if the following were to happen... 

X-Factor is bored and they need a way to kill their boredom. They decide to use Wolfsbane to help cure their boredom. How so? By having their strongest member pin her down while the rest tickle her like mad in all places! Belly, navel, feet, underarms, sides, ribs, neck, everything! Wolfsbane would literally HOWL with laughter, and I can only imagine how much she would struggle, bark and show her shining sharp teeth. not to mention whack her tail on the ground repeatedly and have tears run out of her eyes from so much laughing. I'm betting that, given how sharp her senses are, she would wet herself by the time they got bored with tickling her and let her out! Plus, she'd be playfully saying threatening things to them between the snorts and giggles which remain from her laughter post tickling.  

So, if this were to happen in an X-Factor comic, or any Marvel Comic, for that matter, my questions are as follows... 

How would you like it? 

Would you think it was funny?  

Would you think it was cute?  

Would you think it was creepy?  

Would you think it was wierd?  

Or would you have another view on such a scene as that?   

Please tell me you're feelings on having X-Factor make Wolfsbane their tickling target!
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By papad1992

@blackdemon:

Umm... first of all, were u drunk or high when u created this thread!? And second, rape much!?

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By fodigg

@papad1992 said:

@blackdemon:

And second, rape much!?

I think that response is a little overly harsh. What the OP is describing is certainly a little...odd--especially when combined with a furry fetish--but I'd hardly call having a tickling fetish rape just because it has undertones of S&M.

Obviously, if someone has fantasies like this they need to find a willing partner, but just generally talking about if the idea excites you or not hardly warrants throwing the word rape out there, IMO.

Just my two cents.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By InnerVenom123

It would tickle.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By papad1992

@fodigg said:

@papad1992 said:

@blackdemon:

And second, rape much!?

I think that response is a little overly harsh. What the OP is describing is certainly a little...odd--especially when combined with a furry fetish--but I'd hardly call having a tickling fetish rape just because it has undertones of S&M.

Obviously, if someone has fantasies like this they need to find a willing partner, but just generally talking about if the idea excites you or not hardly warrants throwing the word rape out there, IMO.

Just my two cents.

When this guy here is stating tickling a Wolf creature against her will while a stronger person holds her down forcefully while the others "tickle" her everywhere.... while also incorporating screams and threats from the person getting "tickled," I think that qualifies the proper term!!!....

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By fodigg

@papad1992 said:

@fodigg said:

@papad1992 said:

@blackdemon:

And second, rape much!?

Just my two cents.

When this guy here is stating tickling a Wolf creature against her will while a stronger person holds her down forcefully while the others "tickle" her everywhere.... while also incorporating screams and threats from the person getting "tickled," I think that qualifies the proper term!!!....

But is the OP offering this as a serious recommendation for Marvel to write into the next plot of X-Factor or is he (she?) throwing a fantasy out there and saying "what do y'all think of this?" In the context of a fetish/fantasy, I don't feel the word "rape" applies. If it did, then every piece of S&M/bondage art would qualify. (Some actually do qualify, of course, and some that I've seen I've found outright abhorrent and disturbing, but again I think it has to do with context.)

If someone actually did what was described in the first post to another person against their will then yes, it would most definitely be a form of sexual assault. However I don't think that the OP was advocating that. Or even that they were seriously advocating writing that into the comic. I think they were, appropriately or not, simply sharing their desire for a particular softcore erotica fanfic concept. Which, hey, okay. Not my particular bag but, y'know, go internet.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By papad1992

@fodigg said:

@papad1992 said:

@fodigg said:

@papad1992 said:

@blackdemon:

And second, rape much!?

Just my two cents.

But is the OP offering this as a serious recommendation for Marvel to write into the next plot of X-Factor or is he (she?) throwing a fantasy out there and saying "what do y'all think of this?" In the context of a fetish/fantasy, I don't feel the word "rape" applies. If it did, then every piece of S&M/bondage art would qualify. (Some actually do qualify, of course, and some that I've seen I've found outright abhorrent and disturbing, but again I think it has to do with context.)

If someone actually did what was described in the first post to another person against their will then yes, it would most definitely be a form of sexual assault. However I don't think that the OP was advocating that. Or even that they were seriously advocating writing that into the comic. I think they were, appropriately or not, simply sharing their desire for a particular softcore erotica fanfic concept. Which, hey, okay. Not my particular bag but, y'know, go internet.

Who's saying that this would happen??? The situation is a "what if" moment and Im treating it as a "what if" moment!! Im just saying that whoever posted this has kind of a weird mind...

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By TheGoldenOne
    ....Ok?
    Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Billy Batson

You've convinced me. I need some of that purple stuff.
    BB

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By fodigg

@papad1992 said:

Who's saying that this would happen??? The situation is a "what if" moment and Im treating it as a "what if" moment!! Im just saying that whoever posted this has kind of a weird mind...

If that's all you'd said then I never would've replied. It was the implication of rape that I felt just went a bit too far.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By papad1992

@fodigg said:

If that's all you'd have said then I never would've replied.

U can't change people's opinions.... only interpret them and respond to them!! Im saying the situation was kinda weird and unrealistic that's all!! No harm no foul....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.