Follow

Wolfsbane

Character » Wolfsbane appears in 2602 issues.

A member of the original New Mutants, Wolfsbane has the power of lycanthropy.

does wolfsbane know that cypher is still alive?

TripleA9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've always wanted to know.

Bubba_Hyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It has never been confirmed on panel. PAD is notorious for not playing well with others, so he never let her interact with Zeb Wells New Mutants title where Doug reappared. He also destroyed Rahne's character to the point that no one else wanted to write her before the universe was rebooted. Thankfully Guggs is writing her with dignity, but we have no indication if either Rahne or Doug will survive Secret War or if they will be together on the other side. PAD claimed to have plans to bring Rahne into his New X-factor book at some point, where she would meet Doug....but it was so poorly written and utterly directionless that Marvel flushed it.

If I had to take a guess, I would say that she does know, but after what happened to her son, she's just not ready to see him, or really anyone yet. Also, she probably feels it would be awkward, since he died saving her and she was going to marry Hrimhari and had a child by him. Of course Doug got frisky with a robot so......yeah, that would be awkward.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.