vagrantsaint's WildCats #2 - After The End Of The World, Part Two review

Avatar image for vagrantsaint
  • vagrantsaint wrote this review on .
  • vagrantsaint has written a total of 51 reviews. The last one was for

WildCats Smackdown!

I really am loving this whole "World's End" stuff from Wildstorm.  Of course I'm just a sucker for post-apocalyptic stuff.
The WildCats story is very interesting.  In this issue they have a confrontation with Majestros (I think that's what he's calling himself now) and he explains his role in this new world.
I think it was pretty cool and I'd probably want to live in hawaii with Majestros.
I have mixed feelings about the art by Neil Googe (*snicker* Googe).  Sometimes when I look at it I'm really impressed and other times I'm like "eh".  I'm not able to put my finger on what exactly it is that bothers me just yet, but when I do I'll be sure to let you guys know.
Until next time...