Follow

Wiccan

Character » Wiccan appears in 680 issues.

Billy Kaplan, an electrokinetic mutant with magical and reality warping abilities, joined the Young Avengers under the name Asgardian (which was later changed to Wiccan) as part of Vision's fail safe program to ensure the existence of the Avengers team. Wiccan and his teammate/brother Speed are believed to be the reincarnations of the Scarlet Witch's dead twin sons. He is considered a powerful mage, and was revealed to be the Demiurge, a being of great power, destined to one day "rewrite the laws of magic".

HOM Scarlett witch vs DEMIURGE Wiccan

THE_UNLIMITED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who would win between these two

bee14ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Demiurge has displayed any feats that would put him on a normal level Scarlet Witch, much less the HOM version.

ubungqingili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he definitely has potential being able to rewrite the laws on magic is huge ,i cant wait too see it he should be able to bring people back from the dead he can up being more powerful then his mom cause he can change any magic rule to fit any desire he wants.

guled120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know about DEMIURGE Wiccan's level, but i doubt he is a omniversal/multiversal threat as HOM Wanda.

Xoxo~::/Gossip~Guy!!!!!!.........?????

Homonerdheh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Homonerdheh

@guled120: In young avengers vol 2 (ik everyone hated that one) Demiurge was stated to be multiversal, the specific words used being "all realities" and he has also removed an interdimensional being from reality. He also had the whole universe under him at one point as he remade the universe to fix things.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.