Follow

White Martians

Team » White Martians appears in 73 issues.

An alien race that shared the world with the Martian Manhunter's people, but are alot more violent.

White Martians, how many yet live?

Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sinestro2828

The White Martians were the sworn enemies of the Green Martians, and really are the best match for the Martian Manhunter in terms of an archnemesis, however, the only remaining white martians I know of are Miss Martian, a teen titan who rejects her people's violent heritage, and a young male martian named Till'all who's currently under Martian Manhunter's care, presumably.

Are these two the last white martians left alive or are there anymore out there in the DC universe?  Or at the very least any window of possibility for more survivors?

cennobite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cennobite

Recently in a issue of Brightest Day The Martian Manhunter went into the Still Zone and their was a White Martian ship were there were dozens of them in stasis. Also really depending on the storyline more could be out there somewhere just waiting for a writer to bring them along. I think its time for them to really do something big and show how powerful they really are. 

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Seems like everyone is the last of something these days, Martians, Time Lords, Korbinites ect.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Clark_EL

@Sinestro2828: Like 70 I think I'm not sure. It really depends.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.