Need Older pictures

#1 Posted by Halago (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone have any scans of old school X-Force looks for Warpath 

During this stage of looks 

1115886-halago.jpg
If anyone has any scans it would be GREATLY appreciated if i could have some. Cropped or whatever really, just want some of these pictures of him in street cloths. 

Please and Thank you 

Halago
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
#2 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (26678 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Halago (266 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Halago (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Is their a search function?

#5 Posted by Andferne (38280 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Halago (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Still cant find anything. But thanks for the links

#7 Posted by xerox_kitty (17342 posts) - - Show Bio

There are absolutely LOADS of images of Warpath with short hair in the gallery already (including a whole batch that I scanned).  Just hit the IMAGE GALLERIES link in the menu on the top left-hand side of the page.

Personally, I always prefered him with long hair :) 

Long Hair!!
Long Hair!!

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12Gallery image 13Gallery image 14Gallery image 15Gallery image 16Gallery image 17Gallery image 18Gallery image 19Gallery image 20Gallery image 21Gallery image 22Gallery image 23Gallery image 24Gallery image 25

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.