Follow

Wally West

Character » Wally West appears in 3141 issues.

Struck by the same lightning bolt that turned his uncle Barry Allen into the Flash, Wallace Rudolph "Wally" West took the name Kid Flash, became Barry's sidekick, and joined the Teen Titans. Eventually, Wally became the Flash to honor his uncle's memory, who died saving the Universe. He also became a member of the Justice League. He married a woman named Linda Park and had two kids, Jai and Iris West II. Currently, Wally is active as the Flash.

"If Flash is so unbeatable, why are all his villains humans?"

• 57 results
    Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@citizenbane: Can i ask you about Captain Boomerang? How does he tag him with the standard boomerangs at all?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@citizenbane: Can i ask you about Captain Boomerang? How does he tag him with the standard boomerangs at all?

( sorry, for recalling you. I'm just thinking you didn't get it )

fubarczar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor has super speed as well. He didn't have a problem hitting Quicksilver at speed, he can throw Mjolnir at the speed of light, he can see Hermes as he runs, and in addition he could spam lightning over a large area of effect or whip up a tornado using his hammer and super speed, or create hurricane forces with his breath. I really like Flash but against metahumans he can't take the punishment.

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@fubarczar: Flash can react in femtoseconds, thousands of times faster than Thor. Quicksilver is slower than nearly every speedster in the DC universe. I guarantee you that Thor couldn't see the Flash run if Flash didn't want him to. Also, Flash could take Thor with ease by evading every obstacle Thor threw at him. How do you take down someone who has outrun the Black Racer itself? Flash is one of the most powerful characters ever.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Divell
    @cattlebattle said:

and yet, one of Flashs villains was this guy :)

The Turtle
    The Turtle

Ironic.

Nice thread though but the reason I usually say Flash loses is bc though he is faster and can incapacitate Thor, Hulk, etc. Incapacitation is not what I count as a win, Thor and Hulk has countless of durabilities that putt them impossible for Flash to win with IMP, if we are using Flash's best feats, we have to use Thor and Hulk's best feats of speed, reflexes, etc. Yet are always the DC Fanboys that start lowballing with the they been blitzed by slow opponents. Blah, blah, blah, Flash is the same, Superman is the same, Wonder Woman is the same, Spider-Man is the same, every comic hero has their lows and high end feats. Do we go by their best feats? their low feats? or their usual feats? by comparison of this three Hulk and Thor still wins, what a considence? Hulk/Thor's lows are still higher than the rests' lows, same as their usual feats. IDK why people put a high feat or a usual feat and use then a low feat to argue their character wins. Dumbasses going full retard in a thread full of fantards.

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Great blog, this sums a lot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.