Follow

Wally West

Character » Wally West appears in 3141 issues.

Struck by the same lightning bolt that turned his uncle Barry Allen into the Flash, Wallace Rudolph "Wally" West took the name Kid Flash, became Barry's sidekick, and joined the Teen Titans. Eventually, Wally became the Flash to honor his uncle's memory, who died saving the Universe. He also became a member of the Justice League. He married a woman named Linda Park and had two kids, Jai and Iris West II. Currently, Wally is active as the Flash.

How does Wally get into his costume?

Sgtcrispy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sgtcrispy

He mostly uses the speed force generated one, but a few times he uses the one from the ring. I can assume Barry and Bart just vibrate through it, but when Wally vibrates through things they explode. The costume doesn't appear to have a zipper or velcro on the costume, so how does he get into it? Does he rip it open and then repair it in a nanosecond? It just boggles me so much.

Avatar image for batflasharrow96
    batflasharrow96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By batflasharrow96

I don't think stuff blow up when he vibrates anymore or at least it happens at will but as far as I know the fabric the costumes are made of are extremely stretchable like being able to stretch from the size of a ring to life size so i'm sure they wouldn't have trouble stretching their way in.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.