Follow

Victor Mancha

Character » Victor Mancha appears in 194 issues.

Victor is a cyborg created by the villain Ultron and a member of the Runaways. He was also part of Avengers A.I. team.

Victor Mancha

Intervener

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Intervener

I think that he's the coolest Runaway.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#2  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I just realized that most of the power on that team comes from the girls. They've had 4 guys in total. One is dead, one is powerless, one is a girl half the time, and one is a robot. I think Alex, even with the whole evil thing, is the coolest.

Pontius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pontius

Xavin, is easily the coolest, Marvel Boy broke his neck, and he still came back.

Intervener

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Intervener

I just added a lot to Victor's page, but I'm waiting for it to be approved.

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By grimm

I'd say Gert and victor are the coolest. Also nico
    Post Edited:2007-10-18 17:05:10

Firearms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Firearms

I like Victor, definitely the coolest hero in a while, though I've been known to have a soft spot for cyborgs in the past. Anyway, I don't really like Nico. I kind of understand her, but she kind of strikes me as a- how do you say?- emotional wreck? Especially in the latest volumes, but that could just be Whedon. He did the same thing with Buffy. Anyway, I'm not big on the whole NicoxVictor pairing. This is my fangirl side talking, but she doesn't deserve him. She's hardly treated him like a boyfriend since they started dating. It seems to me she sees him as more of a convenient crying shoulder.

Magick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Magick

I agree, but in the current Arc victor isn't exactly being the worlds best boyfreind eather.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Apparition

cool pic!

Avatar image for blue_lantern_2814
    Blue Lantern 2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Magick says:

"I agree, but in the current Arc victor isn't exactly being the worlds best boyfreind eather. "

I stopped reading when they switched the writer.

KumoriKunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KumoriKunoichi

Magick says:

"I agree, but in the current Arc victor isn't exactly being the worlds best boyfreind eather. "

Agreed. He fell in love with Nico and constantly tried convincing her to date him. Then all of a sudden, another girl comes along, seduces him, and then it's like "Nico who..oh this girl is kissing me nice, I'll kiss her back while my acutal girlfriend is being tourtured someone...wait i had a girlfriend?"

Nico is going to be pretty angry...I thought they made a cute couple but now i'm not so sure.

As for this other girl, Lillie was it?, i wonder who she really is...i don't think she's just an innocent bystander if you know what i mean...

Avatar image for rey_of_darkness
    rey of darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rey of darkness

KumoriKunoichi says:

"Magick says:
    Agreed. He fell in love with Nico and constantly tried convincing her to date him. Then all of a sudden, another girl comes along, seduces him, and then it's like "Nico who..oh this girl is kissing me nice, I'll kiss her back while my acutal girlfriend is being tourtured someone...wait i had a girlfriend?" Nico is going to be pretty angry...I thought they made a cute couple but now i'm not so sure. As for this other girl, Lillie was it?, i wonder who she really is...i don't think she's just an innocent bystander if you know what i mean..."

Wasn't Nico also cheating on Victor with the Patriot? So yea niether of them are innocent.

KumoriKunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KumoriKunoichi

rey of darkness says:

"KumoriKunoichi says:
    "Magick says:
    Agreed. He fell in love with Nico and constantly tried convincing her to date him. Then all of a sudden, another girl comes along, seduces him, and then it's like "Nico who..oh this girl is kissing me nice, I'll kiss her back while my acutal girlfriend is being tourtured someone...wait i had a girlfriend?" Nico is going to be pretty angry...I thought they made a cute couple but now i'm not so sure. As for this other girl, Lillie was it?, i wonder who she really is...i don't think she's just an innocent bystander if you know what i mean..."

Wasn't Nico also cheating on Victor with the Patriot? So yea niether of them are innocent."

Ahh i heard they were flirting with each other...didn't know if they actually did anything...still Victor did make a big deal of trying to get with Nico and now it's like he totally ditched her.

rey of darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rey of darkness

KumoriKunoichi says:

"rey of darkness says:
    "KumoriKunoichi says:
    "Magick says:
    Wasn't Nico also cheating on Victor with the Patriot? So yea niether of them are innocent."
    Ahh i heard they were flirting with each other...didn't know if they actually did anything...still Victor did make a big deal of trying to get with Nico and now it's like he totally ditched her."

As far as we know they didn't do anything, besides flirting isn't harmless it shows she has intrest in him.

KumoriKunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By KumoriKunoichi

Post Deleted.

KumoriKunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KumoriKunoichi

rey of darkness says:

"KumoriKunoichi says:
    "rey of darkness says:
    "KumoriKunoichi says:
    "Magick says:
    Ahh i heard they were flirting with each other...didn't know if they actually did anything...still Victor did make a big deal of trying to get with Nico and now it's like he totally ditched her."

As far as we know they didn't do anything, besides flirting isn't harmless it shows she has intrest in him."

I just hope this whole thing clears up, I'm sick of Nico changing guys every two issues.

rey of darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rey of darkness

KumoriKunoichi says:

"rey of darkness says:
    "KumoriKunoichi says:
    "rey of darkness says:
    "KumoriKunoichi says:
    "Magick says:
    As far as we know they didn't do anything, besides flirting isn't harmless it shows she has intrest in him."
    I just hope this whole thing clears up, I'm sick of Nico changing guys every two issues."

Agreed, she should honestly just take a break.

KumoriKunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By KumoriKunoichi

I just wonder what would happen if Nico came back and saw this...Victor: ... Nico: Well...?

Then again she wasn't that innocent either, with the whole Topher thing.

Ahh god so much angst in the Runaways. Dare i be surprised?

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AngelFrost
    Nico! is the coolest. but Victor is the coolest guy.

I wish he could have stayed with Nico
    they made a great couple.

Maverick7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Maverick7

Victors the coolest. then nico.
    Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By Leliel

Regardless he should be upgraded

SmallFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SmallFace

Victor is my favorite. Sad he wont be in the movie

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mira

From which metal was Victor made?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.