Follow

Question (Sage)

Character » Question (Sage) appears in 418 issues.

When Vic Sage, a television investigative journalist, encountered stories he couldn't investigate by normal, legal means, he donned a special mask (kept in his belt buckle) that made it appear that he had no face. As the Question, Sage investigated corruption in the face of all danger, leaving a blank "calling card," which, when touched, emitted a smoky question mark.

Mr Zsasz?

Ikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ikari

Among the Questions aliasses is listed Charles Victor Zsasz, why?

Does he share a bond with mister Victor Zsasz?

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2  Edited By Zoom

Probably because people are confused. 

The Question's true name is Charles Victor Szasz.  He has gone by Vic Sage and Charlie in the past.  As far as I know, he has absolutely no relation to the Batman villian Zsasz.
    Mr.Q

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Mr.Q

Keep in mind The Question originated in a different comic company before being assimilated into the DCU.

Hatutzeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hatutzeraze

@Mr.Q said:

Keep in mind The Question originated in a different comic company before being assimilated into the DCU.

Yeah, but I don't think the character was revealed to have the Szasz name until after he was integrated into the DCU.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#5  Edited By Deadcool

@Ikari said:

Among the Questions aliasses is listed Charles Victor Zsasz, why?

Good question...LOL, well Dennis O'Neil gave him that name (in the Question Annual 1) but I don't know why.

Does he share a bond with mister Victor Zsasz?

NOPE, his name is SZASZ not ZSAZS, is different.

Mr.Q

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By Mr.Q
    @Hatutzeraze: not sure myself but then again Vic came in around the 80's I believe and Charles was invented somewhere in the 90's. either was the Question came first, ask Liberty if you're really interested. he'll know for sure, the Question and the rest of the Charlton pantheon are kind of his thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.