Follow

Venom

Character » Venom appears in 2797 issues.

The Venom symbiote originally bonded with Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, during his adventure in the first Secret Wars on the Beyonder's planet called Battleworld. Initially, he thought the symbiote was just an attire. However, upon his discovery, he rejected it because he realized that it was sentient. Since then, the symbiote has bonded with several other hosts, including Eddie Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Flash Thompson, Ann Weying, and even Carol Danvers. Currently, its host is Eddie Brock.

Since possible now, should Brock regain the Venom symbiote?

XRuinX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

(Venom#38+ SPOILERS)

So it was revealed that the Venom clone created in 2003 and "destroyed" lived on. It was consumed by the original Venom symbiote and recently spit it back out to merge with Andi Benton, Flash Thompson's upstairs neighbor and high school gym student.

I'm a huge Brock fan. Didn't care for Gargan. Loved Anti-Venom. Love Flash Thompson Venom. Don't care for Mania at all. Don't really like Eddie Brocks version of Toxin (both looks of and his reasoning for keeping Toxin after he was literally just on a symbiote killing spree)

So would you guys like to see Flash lose the original Venom symbiote as it goes to Brock and then the Venom symbiotes clone leave Mania and go back to Flash? Is there another outcome you're wishing for?

Personally I would like to see a return of Anti-Venom. I like Brock-Venom the most but I feel that it's time to move on. The writers would also likely fall back into the "Brock is a psychotic lunatic merged with a monster" instead of the version where Brock is battling the symbiotes influence while trying to become a hero. I REALLY loved how in Anti-Venom: New Ways To Live they returned Eddie to his sanity as well as his struggle to prove himself a hero instead of a monster. They continued portraying Anti-Venom as this, which really got my hopes up, up until Spider-Island where they made him a self righteous religious lunatic and have continued this religous lunatic direction up to his current Toxin iteration.

No Caption Provided

Shown: Spider-Man still believes Brock to be a villain so Anti-Venom ties him up so that Brock can take down Crime Master without interruption and prove to Spider-Man that he has changed and wishes only to do good.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@xruinx: I felt bad for brock...seeing him merge with venom again in spider island was so depressing, seeing him cry like that. He truly hates the venom symbiote. should have kept him as anti venom. Brock does have a truly bad life lol

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should take the symbiote of Mania and give it to Brock. That we'd have two awesome Venom's.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti venom would be cool to return I want pat to return as toxin

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Flash is the best Venom

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.