Follow

Ultimatum

Story arc »

"When God didn't like what he created, he washed it all away in 40 days and 40 nights. I will do it in three" -Magneto

The univer will end as we know it.

Toastalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Toastalchemist

I have been reading Ultimate X-men from the beginning. It still had potential when it was bad. And they are ending it after 100 issues? There is so much to be explored. Even the other ultimate series like UF4 can explore so much more. Wasn't the ultimate universe making marvel enough money? Is it worth being wasted on a money based crossover like ultimatum?  Especially when there are at least one per year (civil war, house of m, and secret invasion, anyone?). The ultimate marvel universe is too good to end now. I hope I am not the only one who wants it to be saved.
    P.S. I know not all the ultimate titles are ending, but many are

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#2  Edited By TheCannon

Ultimatum to me, was not the end, but a new begining. Every comic book universe has to go through a major changing event. For the DC Universe, it was Crisis on Infinite Earths. For Marvel (616) it was Secret Wars. For Ultimate Marvel, it's Ultimatum.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.