Divided We Fall (X-Men)

a0040pc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By a0040pc

I just wanted to start up a topic discussing the Divided We Fall story arc. I want to mainly talk about the X-Men side of it. But for now I can't get that much information since for now I think a lot of it is classified. But I did get this little bit of information about Ultimate Comics X-Men #14

� Enter DIVIDED WE FALL, the Ultimate Comics line-wide event of the summer!

� Kitty Pryde makes her stand!

� What event will change the X-Men's line-up forever?

� Superstar writer Brian Wood continues his epic run on the Ultimate Universe's band of misfit mutants!

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Looks interesting, loving Adi's art but he clearly traced that Spiderman pose.

airbound_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By airbound_dude

If you read issue 12 of UCXM, you get a glimpse of what's coming to the team...and it's not good. Must say that Divided We Fall is going to be great.

Crackdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Crackdown

@airbound_dude said:

If you read issue 12 of UCXM, you get a glimpse of what's coming to the team...and it's not good. Must say that Divided We Fall is going to be great.

The end of UCXM, he's wearing rags and crap, I wonder if its just MS hallucinating at his glory, though the PF seems to be prevailant

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.