Follow

Tim Drake

Character » Tim Drake appears in 3333 issues.

At the age of nine, Timothy Drake cleverly deduced the identities of Batman and Robin. Four years later, after the death of Jason Todd, Tim convinced Batman that he should be the new Robin. He would later become leader of Young Justice.

Why I hate Tim "(enter insult here)" Drake

• 136 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#101  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@Supreme Marvel said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

What was fixed?

you called him Azaezel which is another name for Satan, i changed it to Azrael. no big deal just me being freakish.

Blame my computer. Predicted text. So I have to make sure it's off.

lets not blame anyone. i need to learn to just let things like that go.

noshooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By noshooty

OP should have known better than to try and diss on Tim in his own forum board. Especially with a theory centered around an overall less amazing character (I got nothing against Jason, but he still has miles to go before catching up with drake in terms of fanbase and overall characterization) and making himself sound silly with fact opinion nonsense.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

You's guyes make it easy.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By ComicStooge

If anything YOU make it easy..

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

Oh no, I make it simple...YOU make it easy.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#106  Edited By RainEffect
    @Rabbit_May_Cry: I've yet to see you address the blog I posted. You don't have to, but what you should understand is you sound somewhat hypocritical. 

"I don't give a f*** what you all think of him." and yet, you are busy defending yourself. If you didn't care what other people thought, and you so hate Tim Drake fans, why did you make this in the first place? 

I said I wouldn't turn this into politics, but I feel it was going to from the very beginning. You can't state one thing and then simply refuse to listen to the opposition. You might call some of Tim's fans retarded, but I can equally accuse you of complete hypocrisy and immaturity.
    Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@RainEffect said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry: I've yet to see you address the blog I posted. You don't have to, but what you should understand is you sound somewhat hypocritical.

"I don't give a f*** what you all think of him." and yet, you are busy defending yourself. If you didn't care what other people thought, and you so hate Tim Drake fans, why did you make this in the first place?

I said I wouldn't turn this into politics, but I feel it was going to from the very beginning. You can't state one thing and then simply refuse to listen to the opposition. You might call some of Tim's fans retarded, but I can equally accuse you of complete hypocrisy and immaturity.

First part: I haven't read it...nor am I gonna read it. Because it supports the likin' of Tim, and I don't support that sort of behavior.

Second part: I don't give a f*** what you all think about Tim, but I will continue to shoot down any belief that Tim is a good character. This is for my pleasure, not your opinion. And I have already stated mutiple times that I made this blog because everyone who finds out that I hate Tim always asked why. So this blog is why. Answerin' the question. That way, when people in the future ask why...I can just point them to this blog to answer instead of postin' off topic in another thread.

Third part: I actually can do that. You see, this is a blog...not a thread. In a blog no-one elses opinions matter. Because the point to a blog is to get things off your chest. A thread however is FOR the opinions of the public. So what is posted in a thread, opinions are considered. But my blog however, was just for me to say what I needed to say. I don't care for, nor need the opinions of others. What I say to them in response...(as I've mentioned earlier)...is for further pleasure in pissin' off Tim fans, because...they don't HAVE to comment.

I said what I needed to...(that I hate Tim "Bitch-Made" Drake)...and I gave my views of what he is, and why I hate him. If you don't agree...who cares. Because it won't change my view, nor will if make this blog vanish. So whatever anyone says in this blog...I don't have to respect/consider it. Because it won't mean anything in the end. My hatred for Tim will still be there, and their hurt that one of their favorite characters is hated to this extent will still be there.

So to sum it up, their postin'...means NOTHIN'!!

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By RainEffect
    @Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@RainEffect said:

First part: I haven't read it...nor am I gonna read it. Because it supports the likin' of Tim, and I don't support that sort of behavior.

Second part: I don't give a f*** what you all think about Tim, but I will continue to shoot down any belief that Tim is a good character. This is for my pleasure, not your opinion. And I have already stated mutiple times that I made this blog because everyone who finds out that I hate Tim always asked why. So this blog is why. Answerin' the question. That way, when people in the future ask why...I can just point them to this blog to answer instead of postin' off topic in another thread.

Third part: I actually can do that. You see, this is a blog...not a thread. In a blog no-one elses opinions matter. Because the point to a blog is to get things off your chest. A thread however is FOR the opinions of the public. So what is posted in a thread, opinions are considered. But my blog however, was just for me to say what I needed to say. I don't care for, nor need the opinions of others. What I say to them in response...(as I've mentioned earlier)...is for further pleasure in pissin' off Tim fans, because...they don't HAVE to comment.

I said what I needed to...(that I hate Tim "Bitch-Made" Drake)...and I gave my views of what he is, and why I hate him. If you don't agree...who cares. Because it won't change my view, nor will if make this blog vanish. So whatever anyone says in this blog...I don't have to respect/consider it. Because it won't mean anything in the end. My hatred for Tim will still be there, and their hurt that one of their favorite characters is hated to this extent will still be there.

You can't do that! Didn't you learn during your education? You can't just say something is fact (you said that Tim isn't a good character) and then refuse to hear the other side! It doesn't work like that in the real world. Where are you from? Does your country have a Parliament sitting? There are two sides to every debate - that is why it is called a debate. The Prime Minister/President cannot just wave his/her hand and expect something to be concrete - it has to be debated. Meaning, opinions have to come from both sides. It doesn't matter if this is your opinion, there will always be an opposing side, and unless you address it, it says that you actually don't believe in your opinion passionately enough to stick up for it. If you just refuse to hear the other side, it means that you are so sheltered and caved in by your own 'opinion' that you are forced to believe it, and that it isn't what you actually want to believe. 

Seriously, take five minutes out of your time and read the blog. The difference between my blog and yours is that I supply scans and I quote various issues - complete with references. Hell, just look at the scans if you don't want to read the blog, at the very least. I never swear at you or Jason, heck, I don't even mention your name. You're just an abstract user who I mention. It's a maturely constructed argument/opinion/debate/whatever you want to call it. 

You could read it in the same amount of time it takes for you to type asking instead of askin'.
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By BatteredArmor

Why won't this thread die The OP is a troll and we keep feeding him. he already said he won't listen to reason so why waist our time trying to convince him how awesome Tim is if he won't listen
    Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@RainEffect said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@RainEffect said:

You can't do that! Didn't you learn during your education? You can't just say something is fact (you said that Tim isn't a good character) and then refuse to hear the other side! It doesn't work like that in the real world. Where are you from? Does your country have a Parliament sitting? There are two sides to every debate - that is why it is called a debate. The Prime Minister/President cannot just wave his/her hand and expect something to be concrete - it has to be debated. Meaning, opinions have to come from both sides. It doesn't matter if this is your opinion, there will always be an opposing side, and unless you address it, it says that you actually don't believe in your opinion passionately enough to stick up for it. If you just refuse to hear the other side, it means that you are so sheltered and caved in by your own 'opinion' that you are forced to believe it, and that it isn't what you actually want to believe.

Seriously, take five minutes out of your time and read the blog. The difference between my blog and yours is that I supply scans and I quote various issues - complete with references. Hell, just look at the scans if you don't want to read the blog, at the very least. I never swear at you or Jason, heck, I don't even mention your name. You're just an abstract user who I mention. It's a maturely constructed argument/opinion/debate/whatever you want to call it. You could read it in the same amount of time it takes for you to type asking instead of askin'.

I can do that...because you seem unable to read. This is NOT up for debate, as it is my opinion. We can't debate MY opinion...because it is MY opinion. This blog was never a debate, as it's only reason for bein' was to say why I hated such a useless character. That's it...there's nothin' you can do about it, because my hate won't waver. You can believe whatever it is you want to, but the FACT here is that your belief...nor anyone else...(even if they side with me)...doesn't matter. The fact that you want to push this into a debate only shows your panic that what I've said might be the overall truth. And it scares you.

Again...I will not read anything that supports the likin' of such a...(enter 30 insults here)...character as Tim. For I do not like him, nor do I support others in likin' him. What is your fascination with wantin' me to read your blog? Unless you lookin' for my approval, I suggest you stop. Because it's gettin' you nowhere. I would never come to like the character, nor will I ever come to understand why anyone does.

So your blog...I will NOT read it. And my blog...does NOT value anyone else's opinion.

@BlackArmor said:

Why won't this thread die The OP is a troll and we keep feeding him. he already said he won't listen to reason so why waist our time trying to convince him how awesome Tim is if he won't listen

Now you're gettin' it, as none of anyone's opinions mattered to begin with.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By ComicStooge

But your facts are completely wrong. Nothing what you've said is true.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By RainEffect
    @Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@RainEffect said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@RainEffect said:

Seriously, take five minutes out of your time and read the blog. The difference between my blog and yours is that I supply scans and I quote various issues - complete with references. Hell, just look at the scans if you don't want to read the blog, at the very least. I never swear at you or Jason, heck, I don't even mention your name. You're just an abstract user who I mention. It's a maturely constructed argument/opinion/debate/whatever you want to call it. You could read it in the same amount of time it takes for you to type asking instead of askin'.

I can do that...because you seem unable to read. This is NOT up for debate, as it is my opinion. We can't debate MY opinion...because it is MY opinion. This blog was never a debate, as it's only reason for bein' was to say why I hated such a useless character. That's it...there's nothin' you can do about it, because my hate won't waver. You can believe whatever it is you want to, but the FACT here is that your belief...nor anyone else...(even if they side with me)...doesn't matter. The fact that you want to push this into a debate only shows your panic that what I've said might be the overall truth. And it scares you.

Again...I will not read anything that supports the likin' of such a...(enter 30 insults here)...character as Tim. For I do not like him, nor do I support others in likin' him. What is your fascination with wantin' me to read your blog? Unless you lookin' for my approval, I suggest you stop. Because it's gettin' you nowhere. I would never come to like the character, nor will I ever come to understand why anyone does.

So your blog...I will NOT read it. And my blog...does NOT value anyone else's opinion.

@BlackArmor said:

You're right, there is nothing I can do to waver your hatred of Tim. I knew that from the start. The reason I'm pushing into a debate is because you have made some entirely false and outlandish claims which need to be rectified, but you are refusing to acknowledge them. That is why I want you to at least glance at my blog, so you can see where some of your facts are wrong. Is it unreasonable to say to someone - "mate, you make a passionate argument, but some of your facts are incorrect"? Hardly. Mate, take two seconds out of your Tim-bashing time and look at the scans to see where you went wrong. I don't care if it does or doesn't change your opinion, but you need to recognise that some of your statements are purely incorrect. You could continue to "not give a f***" about everyone's opinion, but at least you will notice that you made a couple of mistakes.

Another reason why you need to glance at it is, in your blog you reference all of these past instances (some entirely untrue) but you've yet to read about the Red Robin arc. For instance, having not read any of the issues of Red Robin, you made the claim that Tim was desecrating the name of the outfit by not killing - when in fact, one of the very first things Tim does is kill and he says that is exactly why he is wearing it; it is already stained by Jason's blood, so why try and clean it? Look at it this way, I despise Superman, but I don't go and make outlandish claims about him without having at the very least looked at his Wiki page and seen what he has done in the past. About 80% of my scans are from the Red Robin arc - take a look, you might get educated. Hell, you could even take it and use it as more ammunition for your rant; either way, you benefit and you see where you went wrong.

I've noticed that you seem not to value any one else's opinion. While there are many things wrong with living that way (such as not valuing your future-wife's opinion), I seem to be unable to change that. What remains is your naivety and immaturity to just consistently slag off another character and not allow someone to defend him. 

Edit: And consider this my last post on this blog - I've got nothing else left to say at this point.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@RainEffect said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@RainEffect said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@RainEffect said:

@BlackArmor said:

You're right, there is nothing I can do to waver your hatred of Tim. I knew that from the start. The reason I'm pushing into a debate is because you have made some entirely false and outlandish claims which need to be rectified, but you are refusing to acknowledge them. That is why I want you to at least glance at my blog, so you can see where some of your facts are wrong. Is it unreasonable to say to someone - "mate, you make a passionate argument, but some of your facts are incorrect"? Hardly. Mate, take two seconds out of your Tim-bashing time and look at the scans to see where you went wrong. I don't care if it does or doesn't change your opinion, but you need to recognise that some of your statements are purely incorrect. You could continue to "not give a f***" about everyone's opinion, but at least you will notice that you made a couple of mistakes.

Another reason why you need to glance at it is, in your blog you reference all of these past instances (some entirely untrue) but you've yet to read about the Red Robin arc. For instance, having not read any of the issues of Red Robin, you made the claim that Tim was desecrating the name of the outfit by not killing - when in fact, one of the very first things Tim does is kill and he says that is exactly why he is wearing it; it is already stained by Jason's blood, so why try and clean it? Look at it this way, I despise Superman, but I don't go and make outlandish claims about him without having at the very least looked at his Wiki page and seen what he has done in the past. About 80% of my scans are from the Red Robin arc - take a look, you might get educated. Hell, you could even take it and use it as more ammunition for your rant; either way, you benefit and you see where you went wrong.

I've noticed that you seem not to value any one else's opinion. While there are many things wrong with living that way (such as not valuing your future-wife's opinion), I seem to be unable to change that. What remains is your naivety and immaturity to just consistently slag off another character and not allow someone to defend him.

Edit: And consider this my last post on this blog - I've got nothing else left to say at this point.

What claims did I get wrong?...

Has Tim mastered just one fightin' style?...NO!!

Does Tim have just one physical trait over Jason?...NO!!

Is Tim more experienced than Jason?...NO!!

Is Tim more street smart than Jason?...NO!!

Is any of that a lie?...NO!! So Tim has no chance at beatin' Jason. Anyone who says otherwise is the one who's lyin'.

What past instance did I get wrong? He killed like 2 people, oooooo...THAT'S bein' Jason. Compare that to how many people he just stopped and arrested, and ask yourself...Is that what Jason does?

Not to mention...HE STILL STOLE IT!! 6 pages of this blog bein' open and not one person puts Tim in the wrong for stealin'. That's why I said that you's guyses make it easy to hate him. Because no-one wants to admit that Tim's in the wrong. What permission was he givin' to take the costume?...NONE!! Who's authority was givin' for Tim to assume the role of Red Robin?...NO-ONE'S!! Because It was Jason's, and Jason didn't agree to lettin' Tim do anything. Just because the writers won't speak on this, doesn't mean that it's right.

The Red Robin costume and persona that Tim is usein'...(regardless of what others want to say about it)...was made for Jason by an alternate reality Bruce who killed the Joker for killin' the Jason of that reality. That Bruce had the Red Robin costume made for Jason before he died. And when our Jason landed in his reality, he gave the costume and persona to Jason.

Shortly put...The Red Robin costume, and persona that Tim's usin' was made FOR, and givin' TO Jason Todd...and Tim stole it. Takin' without permission is stealin'...so he stole it. And all of you...(again, for 6 pages)...have been dancin' around this fact.

Please don't be like everyone else and make...(as you put it)...outlandish statements about me. Just because I don't care for the opinions of you's guyses about my opinions, doesn't mean that there aren't certain people who's ideals and values I actually appreciate, listen to, and consider. So far I've seen no problem with givin' you that respect, but if you're goin' to make false claims about me...I could always renege that privilege. But no...no matter how far I extend my respect for a person...when it comes to Tim "Bitch-Made" Drake...(among other characters in DarcStorm's characters I genuinely hate list)...My position is immovable. For I am not a hypocrite, so I will not support the likin' of these characters if I hate them.

@ComicStooge said:

But your facts are completely wrong. Nothing what you've said is true.

But yet you can't find a way around them without lyin'. Funny how that works.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By RainEffect
    @Rabbit_May_Cry: You're right, I was out of line there. I apologise for turning it into a personal attack - that's not the type of forum 'fan' I want to be. I'm glad I've got your respect, because, as I have stated earlier, you do make a very passionate argument that would be able to persuade someone who knew very little about Tim. What I just don't like is when someone slags off a character, but then refuses to listen to the other side. I understand that this is a blog, but posting a blog on a public forum means you are going to receive feedback - I mean, that's what they are for, right? In fact, I don't like it when someone slags off anything and refuses to either a) back it up or b) acknowledge the opposition's point of view and argue against it.
    ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By ComicStooge

Tim is smarter then Jason in every way. What does 'street smart' even mean anyway? Who gave Jason Todd permission to take the Red Robin identity? Tim didn't steal it, because Jason wasn't using it. Besides, Jason didn't deserve the role anyway. Tim was a better Red Robin then Jason was.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@ComicStooge said:

Tim is smarter then Jason in every way. What does 'street smart' even mean anyway? Who gave Jason Todd permission to take the Red Robin identity? Tim didn't steal it, because Jason wasn't using it. Besides, Jason didn't deserve the role anyway. Tim was a better Red Robin then Jason was.

Thank you for ...STUPIDITY AT IT'S FINEST!! Jason is more street smart than Tim. How can you even say Tim's smarter in a category you don't even know about? That's dumb. Street smarts is when you have the wisdom of the streets, the know how of what will, and is possibly goin' to happen. As I've said before, Tim is more book smart than Jason...but no book can teach you street smarts...this is somethin' you have to had lived and experienced through your life. Jason grew up on the streets, so naturally, he's the one out of the 4 bat boys with the most street smarts.

And your whole..."who gave Jason Todd permission"...part proves that you don't read. I said in my previous post that Bruce from an alternate reality GAVE Jason that costume. The Bruce from an alternate reality MADE the costume FOR Jason...so since he made it for, and gave it to Jason...it's rightfully Jason's to do what he wants with it.

Tim didn't steal it? So by your logic if Jason grabbed Grayson's blue Nightwing costume right now, or one of Bruce's old Batman costumes...it isn't stealin' because they weren't usin' it? Even though, when Jason took the Nightwing costume and killed those people, Grayson wasn't usin' it...but you said Jason stole it.

You're just sooo...STUPUID!!

@RainEffect said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry: You're right, I was out of line there. I apologise for turning it into a personal attack - that's not the type of forum 'fan' I want to be. I'm glad I've got your respect, because, as I have stated earlier, you do make a very passionate argument that would be able to persuade someone who knew very little about Tim. What I just don't like is when someone slags off a character, but then refuses to listen to the other side. I understand that this is a blog, but posting a blog on a public forum means you are going to receive feedback - I mean, that's what they are for, right? In fact, I don't like it when someone slags off anything and refuses to either a) back it up or b) acknowledge the opposition's point of view and argue against it.

I've backed up my reasons, but I don't care for the other side of the coin. I've heard peoples reasons of why they like Tim every time I've said that I hated him...in every thread I said I hated him in. But in this blog, I have the option of sayin' what I need to, and not carin' what anyone else says about it.

I mean really, with such retardation as ComicStooge am I suppose to care about the views of others?

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By RainEffect
    @Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@RainEffect said:

I've backed up my reasons, but I don't care for the other side of the coin. I've heard peoples reasons of why they like Tim every time I've said that I hated him...in every thread I said I hated him in. But in this blog, I have the option of sayin' what I need to, and not carin' what anyone else says about it.

I mean really, with such retardation as ComicStooge am I suppose to care about the views of others?

Fair enough. Well, for the future, I hope at least at some point, you may see Tim in a different light. That may never happen, but, as you say, it is your personal feelings. In the same way, I struggle to see Superman in any other way than my current immense disdain.
    Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@RainEffect said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@RainEffect said:

Fair enough. Well, for the future, I hope at least at some point, you may see Tim in a different light. That may never happen, but, as you say, it is your personal feelings. In the same way, I struggle to see Superman in any other way than my current immense disdain.

I too once shared hatred for Superman, 'cause to me...he was an overpowered puss. But with the reboot I've seen no reason to continue that trait. But he's far from a favorite of mine. Tim on the other hand seems to be the same person before the reboot...so jea, I still hate him. I hope he dies soon.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Phaedrusgr

I have this strange feeling that you hate Tim Drake (LOL). Hmmm, you had no real argument there by the way. Only hate for Drake and love for Jason. One guy once said in comic vine that Dick+Jason+Tim=Bruce, fighting skills+passion to fight crime+detective skills= the Bat (I repeat it's not my line, but I consider it really fair to be honest, that's why I quoted it. Most unfortunately, I can't remember his comic vine name - sorry, mate - ). I like all Robins (not quite sure about Damian though).

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@Phaedrusgr said:

I have this strange feeling that you hate Tim Drake (LOL). Hmmm, you had no real argument there by the way. Only hate for Drake and love for Jason. One guy once said in comic vine that Dick+Jason+Tim=Bruce, fighting skills+passion to fight crime+detective skills= the Bat (I repeat it's not my line, but I consider it really fair to be honest, that's why I quoted it. Most unfortunately, I can't remember his comic vine name - sorry, mate - ). I like all Robins (not quite sure about Damian though).

Agreed about the Batman part, as I've always viewed the Robins as shards of Batman. They are different from each other, but share most of their qualities with Bruce. And again...it was never meant to be an argument...it's just my opinion. My view of Tim's character...and I view him as a whiny puss who steals and gets beaten up by 10 year olds.

@johnhawk said:

Wow really nice one post here.............!

What does that even mean?

PedroMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By PedroMonkey

@Rabbit_May_Cry: Ok i know this is mostly pointless, but like you and your posts, my posts are mostly for my enjoyment as well (besides what else am i gunna do, im deployed in the dessert at work with nothing to do between flying so what-the-hey!)

I just want to start off by saying your posts make me laugh with your weak arguments and reasoning, your "facts", and what have you. Your serious lack of critical thinking hurts my brain, and makes me wonder why you spend so much time hating a comic book character when there are so many more characters out there that deserve positive attention, why dwell?

Ok, so now that i got that out I'm gunna just start jumping in here and let you know why your "facts" are wrong with some of your latest posts.

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@ComicStooge said:

Thank you for ...STUPIDITY AT IT'S FINEST!! Jason is more street smart than Tim. How can you even say Tim's smarter in a category you don't even know about? That's dumb. Street smarts is when you have the wisdom of the streets, the know how of what will, and is possibly goin' to happen. As I've said before, Tim is more book smart than Jason...but no book can teach you street smarts...this is somethin' you have to had lived and experienced through your life. Jason grew up on the streets, so naturally, he's the one out of the 4 bat boys with the most street smarts.

Your claim Jason (killed by the fans) Todd has more street smarts than Tim (The Teen Wonder) Drake is so wrong in so many ways. In most cases I would agree that there is a diference in street smarts and book smarts, but what we have here in the line of work these boys do there is only smart-smart, or "Bat-smart" if you will. One thing even you should be able to agree with is Tim is the far superior detective, thus being more Bat-smart.

Tim's most recent encounters with Ra's and Captain boomerang prove his superior "Bat-smarts". Tim (The Best Robin ever!) Drake planned his encounter with Ra's so masterfully he won the fight before it even started with every detail planned out before it ever happened. With Capt Boomerang, Tim calculated a thousand different scenarios that could happen while setting him up to be killed, if Tim so pleased (seriously, Tim played Boomerang like a puppet, he was in control of every aspect of the attack on Boomerang it was scary).

Its funny to me, I know your a Jason Todd fan so I assume your a Batman fan so I also make the assumption you know how Batman works. Batman is a character we all love because he has the ability, when out muscled and overpowered, to think his way to victory. Any fan will tell you with enough prep time Batman can take down anyone, and FYI, Tim is on or at least close to that level. Tim has enough fighting prowess to take Todd out with his far superior smarts.

So there you have it, Red Robin can beat Red Hood.

Your Welcome!

Now you can jump on the Tim Drake, Red Robin bandwagon. I promise we won't hate on you because of your previous misconceptions.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@PedroMonkey said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry: Ok i know this is mostly pointless, but like you and your posts, my posts are mostly for my enjoyment as well (besides what else am i gunna do, im deployed in the dessert at work with nothing to do between flying so what-the-hey!)

I just want to start off by saying your posts make me laugh with your weak arguments and reasoning, your "facts", and what have you. Your serious lack of critical thinking hurts my brain, and makes me wonder why you spend so much time hating a comic book character when there are so many more characters out there that deserve positive attention, why dwell?

Ok, so now that i got that out I'm gunna just start jumping in here and let you know why your "facts" are wrong with some of your latest posts.

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@ComicStooge said:

Your claim Jason (killed by the fans) Todd has more street smarts than Tim (The Teen Wonder) Drake is so wrong in so many ways. In most cases I would agree that there is a diference in street smarts and book smarts, but what we have here in the line of work these boys do there is only smart-smart, or "Bat-smart" if you will. One thing even you should be able to agree with is Tim is the far superior detective, thus being more Bat-smart.

Tim's most recent encounters with Ra's and Captain boomerang prove his superior "Bat-smarts". Tim (The Best Robin ever!) Drake planned his encounter with Ra's so masterfully he won the fight before it even started with every detail planned out before it ever happened. With Capt Boomerang, Tim calculated a thousand different scenarios that could happen while setting him up to be killed, if Tim so pleased (seriously, Tim played Boomerang like a puppet, he was in control of every aspect of the attack on Boomerang it was scary).

Its funny to me, I know your a Jason Todd fan so I assume your a Batman fan so I also make the assumption you know how Batman works. Batman is a character we all love because he has the ability, when out muscled and overpowered, to think his way to victory. Any fan will tell you with enough prep time Batman can take down anyone, and FYI, Tim is on or at least close to that level. Tim has enough fighting prowess to take Todd out with his far superior smarts.

So there you have it, Red Robin can beat Red Hood.

Your Welcome!

Now you can jump on the Tim Drake, Red Robin bandwagon. I promise we won't hate on you because of your previous misconceptions.

...and you say my arguments are weak.

First thing first...Jason's death was won by like 72 votes. Which was later to be revealed that there was a fan who called it in over 1000 times. So his death was only won by ONE fan...(which if it was only goin' one vote per person...Jason would have won the poll to live by over a 1000 votes). Secondly...there's a huge difference between street smarts, and book smarts. They're just like Knowledge and Wisdom, they AREN'T the same thing. Tim is more BOOK smarts than Jason, but Jason has him in STREET smarts. Meanin' that Tim= knowledge, and Jason = Wisdom. You can't learn wisdom from a book...you learn it from experience.

It's funny how everyone here is only able to make statements based on the Red Robin series...(which I thought was poorly written by the way). And boomerang?...REALLY!? Boomerang isn't even a middle tier character, let along top tier.

Again...I've said this before but, Batman is able to beat people because of a physical trait that he has over his opponents. The same way Spider-Man does it. Their stratigies go into makin' a plan on usin' the physical trait that they have over their opponent. Like Spider-Man's agility over the majority of his villains. But when it comes down to Jason vs Tim...Tim has NO physical trait to use, because he has no superior physical trait on Jason. Just as I've said about Bill Gates, and Mark Wahlberg. Bill is more book smarts than Mark, but Mark has Bill in all physical traits, and street smarts. But yet, all of you are sayin' that Bill can beat Mark. And that's just impossible.

You see how dumb it looks when you replace the characters, but keep the same skills? Accordin' to all of you, Tim can beat Jason because he's smarter...he has no physical ability over Jason, but he could win because he's smarter. But yet Bill can't beat Mark, because Bill has no physical trait over Mark...he's just smarter. It's the same thing...but yet, it's a different outcome?...Why?

And let's go over somethin' else here. Any Bat boy could beat anyone with enough prep time. That's just how they were trained. But when it comes to one Bat boy verses another...prep means nothin' in most cases. So no matter if Jason gave Tim an hour, or a week of prep time, it would mean nothin' in the end because they're trained to stratigies on the fly...to think about what could be set up...and to lure their opponent into neutral territory.

And Red Robin can beat Red Hood?...HA!! Even though all you have is wishful thinkin'? Even though I already posted the facts about them...that EVERYONE says is a lie, but no-one has yet to prove wrong?

7 pages and there hasn't been a person to prove that Jason doesn't have Tim in every physical trait. 7 pages and there hasn't been a person to give just ONE fightin' style that Tim has mastered. 7 PAGES and there hasn't been a single fact from any Tim fan that proved anything I said wrong...but yet, you all say I'M lyin'?

Hahaa...Stupid Tim fans.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#123  Edited By daredevil21134

@Rabbit_May_Cry: Damn man you are burning.I think you could give Jim Rome a run for his money XD

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@daredevil21134 said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry: Damn man you are burning.I think you could give Jim Rome a run for his money XD

It's just stupid for all of them to constantly say I'm lyin'...but yet for 7 pages they haven't proven me wrong WITHOUT lyin'. In fact, it's funny. They say I'm lyin' for what I said...but no-one has disproven what I've said. So wouldn't that make what I've said true? Because no-one can prove it's a lie without lyin', and all of them have just been dancin' around what I say.

Someone would come in and say..."oh no, Tim didn't steal the costume." So I'll ask how's it not stealin' to take what doesn't belong to you? Then you won't hear from them for a while. Then they'll come back...not answerin' what I've asked...but instead sayin' somethin' equally dumb like..."Tim has trained with multiple people." And I'll ask, but what has he mastered? And you won't hear from them again. But yet, they keep sayin' that what I said was all lies...and STILL have no way of provin' it.

Stupid Tim-fans. They makes me smile.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#125  Edited By daredevil21134

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@daredevil21134 said:

It's just stupid for all of them to constantly say I'm lyin'...but yet for 7 pages they haven't proven me wrong WITHOUT lyin'. In fact, it's funny. They say I'm lyin' for what I said...but no-one has disproven what I've said. So wouldn't that make what I've said true? Because no-one can prove it's a lie without lyin', and all of them have just been dancin' around what I say.

Someone would come in and say..."oh no, Tim didn't steal the costume." So I'll ask how's it not stealin' to take what doesn't belong to you? Then you won't hear from them for a while. Then they'll come back...not answerin' what I've asked...but instead sayin' somethin' equally dumb like..."Tim has trained with multiple people." And I'll ask, but what has he mastered? And you won't hear from them again. But yet, they keep sayin' that what I said was all lies...and STILL have no way of provin' it.

Stupid Tim-fans. They makes me smile.

LOL

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@daredevil21134: Have you read the 'Cause it's funny story? The link is at the bottom of my first post. You should read it...'cause it's funny. Hahaa...

PedroMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By PedroMonkey

@Rabbit_May_Cry: Dude, You obviously dont get it. Tim fans don't care to be the strongest or fastest. Yes Jason is stronger, so what. Tim is smarter, don't give me this street smart bullshit, that's exactly what it is. I just proved you wrong using your definition on street smarts and you just say I'm wrong, simply just sitting back and saying my guy has more wisdom, blah blah blah... Yes I agree, Boomerang is a nobody but he still killed Tim's father, so it means something to him, also no reply about Ra's. Is he not powerful, or experienced enough for you? So Tim= Knowledge and Jason= Wisdom, does Jason have more wisdom than Ra's? Just wondering

Unlike you, I can be swayed with a strong argument, however, the problem here is you have not proven anything about Jason. All you have is repeating over and over that Tim has no street smarts, that makes no sense. Prove it. Regardless of what you want to think, in this bat universe, Tim is the smartest of the bat boys. Oh and by the way, I like Jason Todd, I'm glad a jab at him got you so worked up. You Mad Bro?

So now onto Bill Gates and Mark Wahlberg, I can't believe I'm entertaining this ridiculous argument but I have to clear this up and hopefully sway you from sharing this with anyone else. Does Bill partake in a fighting profession, boxing or mma fighting or wrestling, or anything like this in his profession. Does Bill even care about fighting, or crime fighting? The answer is NO! Mark trains to keep a hard body, he stays in shape and he can beat Bill regardless of how much street or book smarts Bill has. You are comparing apples and cheeseburgers (I know, that sounds ridiculous, but that's how your argument sounds). Tim has trained with the best the DC universe has to offer, he has proven to be proficient and he is always improving. Don't believe me, read the Red Robin series and you can see his growth as a person and as a crime fighter. The proof is there, you just choose not to pay attention. The age Tim is at, he has not finished developing into his body and he is still improving his skills, and still he has the tools and intelligence to take on Jason. Hell if you give Damien so much credit for getting a few good shots in on Tim, you have to give Tim credit for kicking Dick's ass (haha, dick-ass)in the Red Robin series. Does winning a fight against Dick Grayson stand for anything? And the other ten year old who beat Tim also put Cassandra in the hospital from that same fight, I'm just saying.

I like Tim regardless what you have to say. He is not the perfect super hero, but the reason I read his story is to see how he improves and deals with situations that appear to be over his head, like any teen super hero book. You sound butt hurt that Tim Drake has gotten so much attention from the fans and the writers because he is such a strong developed character. Don't be jealous Tim has had a solo book for so long, and when his solo goes away he at least leads the best teen team up in comics.

One more thing, do you think Batman's contingency plan against every member in the JLA is to overpower them, that's what it sounds like you are implying. I would like to hear your ideas how he would overpower Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Superman.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

@PedroMonkey said:

Dude, You obviously dont get it. Tim fans don't care to be the strongest or fastest. Yes Jason is stronger, so what. Tim is smarter, don't give me this street smart bullshit, that's exactly what it is. I just proved you wrong using your definition on street smarts and you just say I'm wrong, simply just sitting back and saying my guy has more wisdom, blah blah blah... Yes I agree, Boomerang is a nobody but he still killed Tim's father, so it means something to him, also no reply about Ra's. Is he not powerful, or experienced enough for you? So Tim= Knowledge and Jason= Wisdom, does Jason have more wisdom than Ra's? Just wondering Unlike you, I can be swayed with a strong argument, however, the problem here is you have not proven anything about Jason. All you have is repeating over and over that Tim has no street smarts, that makes no sense. Prove it. Regardless of what you want to think, in this bat universe, Tim is the smartest of the bat boys. Oh and by the way, I like Jason Todd, I'm glad a jab at him got you so worked up. You Mad Bro? So now onto Bill Gates and Mark Wahlberg, I can't believe I'm entertaining this ridiculous argument but I have to clear this up and hopefully sway you from sharing this with anyone else. Does Bill partake in a fighting profession, boxing or mma fighting or wrestling, or anything like this in his profession. Does Bill even care about fighting, or crime fighting? The answer is NO! Mark trains to keep a hard body, he stays in shape and he can beat Bill regardless of how much street or book smarts Bill has. You are comparing apples and cheeseburgers (I know, that sounds ridiculous, but that's how your argument sounds). Tim has trained with the best the DC universe has to offer, he has proven to be proficient and he is always improving. Don't believe me, read the Red Robin series and you can see his growth as a person and as a crime fighter. The proof is there, you just choose not to pay attention. The age Tim is at, he has not finished developing into his body and he is still improving his skills, and still he has the tools and intelligence to take on Jason. Hell if you give Damien so much credit for getting a few good shots in on Tim, you have to give Tim credit for kicking Dick's ass (haha, dick-ass)in the Red Robin series. Does winning a fight against Dick Grayson stand for anything? And the other ten year old who beat Tim also put Cassandra in the hospital from that same fight, I'm just saying. I like Tim regardless what you have to say. He is not the perfect super hero, but the reason I read his story is to see how he improves and deals with situations that appear to be over his head, like any teen super hero book. You sound butt hurt that Tim Drake has gotten so much attention from the fans and the writers because he is such a strong developed character. Don't be jealous Tim has had a solo book for so long, and when his solo goes away he at least leads the best teen team up in comics. One more thing, do you think Batman's contingency plan against every member in the JLA is to overpower them, that's what it sounds like you are implying. I would like to hear your ideas how he would overpower Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter and Superman.

How the hell did you prove me wrong!? You said nothin' to take away from Jason bein' more street wise than Tim. NOTHIN'!! That Ra's was poorly written, that's why I didn't comment. I never said that Tim had no street smarts you igit...I said that Jason had MORE street smarts than Tim. And what does Tim bein' the smartest mean in a fight? He has no physical trait over Jason. What does him trainin' with multiple people in DC mean if he hasn't mastered anything?

Why do you feel that I'm jealous? I hate Tim, I'm not jealous of Tim...as there is nothin' about his character I find redeemable, therefore, I couldn't possibly be jealous of him. Hatred however, is about his entire existence. He's never been a good character to me. He's never been a character that I wanted to know about. But I gave him a chance, and the more I learned, the more I disliked. Tim fans also make the hatred grow, as even though Jason has beaten Tim in every fight they've had...(and beaten Grayson in Batman and Robin)...Tim fans seem to believe that Tim can beat him. How does that work? Jason beats Tim because he's simply better. Overall Jason is the better fighter than Tim, BECAUSE he's stronger, BECAUSE he's faster, BECAUSE the rest of his physical traits are higher, and BECAUSE he has MASTERED SEVERAL FIGHTIN' STYLES!!

And even though these are facts...Tim fans can't help but to try and lie about Jason's superior position over Tim in DC best fighters. A smarter fighter doesn't beat a smart fighter who knows what he's doin'. That's just impossible. And a bigger fan base will never judge who wins a fight...unless it's fixed, as that would be the only way Tim wins. Or unless they're playin' chess.

Get your facts straight before sayin' that I'm lyin'. 'Cause again...no-one has proven me wrong...so how would it be that I'M lyin'?

PedroMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By PedroMonkey

@Rabbit_May_Cry: I was never trying to say you were lying, I don't speak for anyone else but for me Tim is a great character. What I have done is try to convince you how stupid your street smart ideas are. Both these boys are detective smart, Tim is just smarter. And I want to point out that I proved my point with the Ra's story line but you just decide to ignore it because you didn't like the story. I thought that was great writing and I actually turned a few people onto comics with that story line.

noshooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By noshooty

To OP. Yo Rabbit_May_Cry Yes Tim Drake stole your faggity ass Jason's costume! I won't deny that. Cause Jason is a BITCH! I was starting to like Jason finally in the new 52. But everytime you say anything on this board, the useless retarded crap that comes off your keyboard makes me realize how retarded he and you are. Tim would beat the bat shit out of Jason anyday. Tim has rediculously improved in fighting ability since taking Red Robin from that useless train wreck of a Jason. But you would never know any of this because all you do is suck the dick of Jason to the point where you are oblivious to anything else going on. Tim Drake has mastered several fighting styles. He is considered the BEST fighter with a bo staff in the DC universe. No, he has not mastered them all, but he knows more styles than just about anybody. He is also a master tactician. That is important in a fight! Don't be stupid! It is! Any style Jason would use (probably Carazy mo fo style) Tim would counter with the appropriate plan. Also, don't be an idiot. Jason being street smart is just saying he's an ordinary thug. You think Tim doesn't know how the streets work? He's patrolling them every night. What's Jason gunna do with street smarts to beat Tim?...Find a crack whore to stick him with a needle and give him aids? Everybody in the DC univers (Justice League, Batman, even the bad guys) will tell you that Tim is better than Jason. I know what your gunna say already. "You are lying! You don't know shit!" I've read all of Jason's stories and Tim's. You've prolly never read all of either character. So shut the fuck up you stupid bum! You are annoying the people who actually know how a discussion board works. Go read Red Robin and then your opinion will count. But everything you say is pointless because you are making shit up at this point in every post. I can tell and so can anybody who has actually read the comics.

RedArsenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By RedArsenal

#1 Rabbit your a true defintion of a Hater and I dont give a fuck if you want my opinion or not. #2 Jason and Tim are like equals now. Jason's better in combat but Tim is smarter. #3 To whoever thinks Damain is better than Tim & Jason shoot ya self now he's just another Jason to me full of hate and blah blah. #4 well.....I like all the Robins neither are bitches to be honest there is no Bat family member named "Jason Todd" if Jason wants nothing to do with them and he has the potenial to be the best of all of them. Plus Dick and him are soon to be equals if already not in this new dcnu. #5 Tim is a Master Dective Rabbit. Try Again :P

ADAMocracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By ADAMocracy

Dude no offense but you take this shit a little bit too seriously. Maybe you should go outside and get some fresh air, because UMADBRO!

tiger26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By tiger26

i not a tim drake fan but damn

RedHood1110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#134  Edited By RedHood1110

As a die-hard fan of Tim (he was Robin when I began reading comics, and that makes him special to me) I really want to tear into this thread and get angry at Tim-haters, but I can't. I like Tim too much to get mad at people who don't.

Tim is probably the most similar character in the Bat-family to anyone reading comics. Tim was inspired by events outside his control to follow in Batman's footsteps, just like we readers were inspired to follow Batman's stories. He's basically a nerd at heart like any comic reader, and embraces his intelligence and uses it as skillfully as Dick uses his agility, Jason uses his anger, and Damian uses his lack of empathy. Tim's intelligence lead to his defeat of Lady Shiva, and Ra's designating him as his heir in the League.

Tim has the respect of Bruce, Dick, Superman (in the wake of Bludhaven's destruction), the Teen Titans, and even Jason to an extent, during their Batman vs. Batman battle in BFTC (and I feel like Jason's standing with Tim and the rest of the Bat-Family will improve in Red Hood and the Outlaws). Tim's earned his place in the Bat-family, more than that little brat Damian has.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#135  Edited By entropy_aegis

@RedHood1110

: What does Damian have anything to do with it?

@PedroMonkey said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry: I was never trying to say you were lying, I don't speak for anyone else but for me Tim is a great character. What I have done is try to convince you how stupid your street smart ideas are. Both these boys are detective smart, Tim is just smarter. And I want to point out that I proved my point with the Ra's story line but you just decide to ignore it because you didn't like the story. I thought that was great writing and I actually turned a few people onto comics with that story line.

That conclusion to Chris Yosts Red Robin was a copout.Bringing the Titans to face Ra's=not impressive,the manner in which he deduced Bruce being alive=stupid,the way he took control of WE=fully retarded.

It was cheap writing at it's finest,i will never understand why Tim fans keep using it.

@RedArsenal said:

#1 Rabbit your a true defintion of a Hater and I dont give a fuck if you want my opinion or not. #2 Jason and Tim are like equals now. Jason's better in combat but Tim is smarter. #3 To whoever thinks Damain is better than Tim & Jason shoot ya self now he's just another Jason to me full of hate and blah blah. #4 well.....I like all the Robins neither are bitches to be honest there is no Bat family member named "Jason Todd" if Jason wants nothing to do with them and he has the potenial to be the best of all of them. Plus Dick and him are soon to be equals if already not in this new dcnu. #5 Tim is a Master Dective Rabbit. Try Again :P

I can't decipher though this gibberish.Get to the point.

Bottomline STOP using Ra's.

This thread is a trollfest now.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Static Shock

Too much profanity and inappropriate language being tossed around. Locking this up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.