Follow

Thundra

Character » Thundra appears in 256 issues.

From an alternate reality, Thundra is the mightiest warrior from the United Sisterhood Republic, a country populated and ruled by the Femizons, a matriarchal society of Amazon-like women warriors. Thundra's reality is the alternate reality of the 23rd century Earth-715. Thundra is the strongest person of her world.

Is anyone still interested in reading Thundra Genesis?

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By moviegeek17

Hey everyone i know this is extremely late but i am intending on finishing the 2nd last part of my Thundra Genesis story this weekend (it'll most likely be up by sunday) (great timing right? lol) mainly for the reason that i want to finish the story off, i've gone too far with it just to let it gather dust in the corners of my mind.  

I figure i'm just wondering if anyone is still interested in seeing how the rest of the story plays out. Once again i am so sorry for being late on this i meant to be done with it by the end of 2010 but thats life for you. Anyway if you're still interested feel free to drop me a pm or leave a comment below. Thanks again for the support and i hope you enjoy the final parts of the story if you decide to stick around

(btw if you want to know why i haven't finished it already feel free to ask me too cause its actually a good reason lol i'd put it up on the forum but i don't want to make any excuses since its still my fault either way.)  thanks for the support!!

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By infonation

@moviegeek17: It's an interesting idea I'll give you that at least!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.