Follow

Thunderbolts

Team » Thunderbolts appears in 732 issues.

The Thunderbolts went through many evolutions: Baron Zemo's plan for world domination, a superhero team comprised of super-villains seeking redemption, Norman Osborn's personal hit squad, a government-sponsored prison reform project, and more. What they had in common was a roster that was always made of supervillains and anti-heroes willing to cross the lines other heroic teams wouldn't.

Pediction on turnover?

Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Vendel

I get the feeling this will  be a rather fluid lineup. So how long do you think it will last? Who will be the first to go? When and why? 

For example:
    Crossbones - 7 issues, kicked off team and put back in jail.
    Juggernaut - 9 issues, escapes. 

Your thoughts?

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MTHarman

As long as the story makes sense and research was done, (meaning that it explains how Juggernaut landed in the Raft from the start). But they are going to be coming across Purple Man.
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC

I don't like that they've got Crossbones there just to piss the other members off and keep them from going rogue. Like that'll ever work. I do like that its got a mix of old Thunderbolts to keep the new Thunderbolts in line.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Magian

The problem with teams in comics is that their line-up is constantly changing. It would be a record for a team to keep its members for six months. A recent example is Justice League. 
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think these Thunderbolts have the perfect opportunity for a rotating roster. Someone misbehaves out on the field they get put back in their cell until they smarten up and new criminals can be assigned to them as needed.

Nod-Nolan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Nod-Nolan

I really hope Parker users a similar style to Ostrander on Suicide Squad. Have a central core of characters, and then draw in from the Raft population as missions need. 

I also hope Parker gets a good LONG run on this one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.