Follow

Thunderbolt Ross

Character » Thunderbolt Ross appears in 1614 issues.

Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross is former U.S. military general. He is father of Bruce Banner's love Betty Ross and was archenemy of the Incredible Hulk. Ross made a deal with villains to be transformed into a Hulk himself. As the ruthless and cunning Red Hulk, he attempted to destroy his nemesis and take control of the country before seeking redemption as an Avenger. After leaving the team, he formed his own group of Thunderbolts with other Anti-Heroes. He was recently depowered by Doctor Green.

Who Is Your Favorite Red Hulk Artist?

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
    Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

(I hope nobody else wrote a topic like this. If they did....I'm sorry. <:C)

The Red Hulk comics have an excellent writer, but writing stinks if you don't have a good artist to back you up in a comic book. So of all the artists seen so far in Red Hulk, who's artwork have you enjoyed the most?

Mine are:

Ed McGuiness

Carlo Pagulyan

Dale Eaglesham

Patrick Zircher

Joe "Mad"

Stefano Casseli (Circle of Four cover art and Avengers cameos in Spider-man: Ends of the Earth)

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By X35

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope: You've kinda done them all haha

McGuinness obviously takes the cake............i'd love if he came back to pencil Hulk........it's much better use of him that having him draw those ugly Captain Ms. Marvel covers..........but I do really like Carlo Pagulyan and Gabriel Hardman's Hulk too.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By the_tree

Easily Ed McGuiness.

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
    Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I like Gabe Hardman's stuff, especially his people. But for Hulk, I'm not a big fan of the way he drew Rulk's cheek bones (they look way too block. A Hulk should be a bit more facially boney in my opinion. It's creepier that way, unless you want a fat Hulk) and the body design was slightly pudgy, but his Thunderbolt Ross was awesome and appropriately worn out looking.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By KainScion

@The_Tree said:

Easily Ed McGuiness.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.