Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8593 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Who is the new Female Thor aka Marvel publicity Stunt ?

• 57 results
    T_Aesir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who is the new Female Thor aka Marvel publicity Stunt ? (65 votes)

Frigg 32%
    Valkyrie 9%
    Jane Foster 12%
    Agent Roz Solomon 3%
    Sif 6%
    Other Character 37%

Frigg, Thor Granddaughter from the future, in favor she is blond is lips match the female Thor pics, she is a warrior, she is Asgardian, she's a creation of Jason Aaron himself, against a time travel could make the plot confusing, and in a future spin off would be more difficult explain why she should remain in the past.

Valkyrie, in favor she is a great warrior she also is Blond, against she would be to obvious and its an already establish character of Asgard, she isn't in Jason Aaron current run.

Jane Foster, in favor she is struggling with cancer and in Thor God of Thunder issue 24 she went into space with the Asgardians, against she has brown hair and she is not a warrior, she is not Asgardian.

Agent Roz Solomon, in favor she is determinate, and she had been in the center of the plot of Thor The God of Thunder last issues, against she is not blond, she is not Asgardian.

Sif, in favor she is an Asgardian warrior that born blond, against a key character to Asgard and Thor, that It's hard to change, she isn't in Jason Aaron current run.

In my opinion It's Frigg, but i would like to mentioned, this is only a marvel female publicly stunt, that Marvel Comics put above Thor Character disrespecting him, and his past, and his fans like me. Thor is not a mantle it s a Scandinavian male name that marvel didn't create.

• 
    Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Frigg can wield Strombreaker so it logical she could lift Mjonir, though i think its going to be Torunn

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Ha! Love the title, dude.

FoamBorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By FoamBorn

@cgoodness said:

Frigg can wield Strombreaker so it logical she could lift Mjonir, though i think its going to be Torunn

I strongly feel that the Female Thor is all three of Thor's granddaughters merged into one, or rather before they were split in three which would explain why they have no recollection of wielding the Mjolnir. Esad Ribic explained that the girls are 3 fractions of the same individual and he also said something about the color of their hair, the youngest (Atli) having a darker shade of red, the middle one (Ellisiv) a brighter shade of red and the oldest (Frigg) blond hair with a bit of a red ombre, there's probably a reason for that.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@foamborn: that's a hell of a twist, I'm most def gonna research into that

FoamBorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By FoamBorn

@cgoodness said:

Loading Video...

Look no further for I brought thou that which thou seekest lol

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By arthurkerr

@4thor said:

December New Thor Book solicitation

• Lifting the enchanted hammer Mjolnir has transformed a mysterious woman into an all-new version of the mighty Thor.

• But what happens when she’s separated from that hammer?

Human ? Mjolnir is on the moon but Jane Foster leave Midgard with the Asgardians, Lifting Mjolnir now makes you become Thor i thought the hammer only give Thor's power:

"Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

I find it odd how Marvel refuses to say anything more on the subject and has not even said this , only let it come out on some show the View with a bunch of old grumpy women whom talk about people and think that all women think like them. Why does Marvel not talk to its fans? What kind of company does this?

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foamborn said:

@cgoodness said:

Loading Video...

Look no further for I brought thou that which thou seekest lol

so no son like in mythology just going to toss him out. Wow they look horrible by the way. kind of creepy. Almost undead.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.