Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8592 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Unworthy Thor ??

Johann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Well my friends, I would like to know if Thor really is incapable of use Mjolnir? AND that is how can he be using the weapon in "Thor God of Thunder" series ? At Marvel NOW are now then 3 versions of Thor coexisting in the same universe and time line ? For minimized there is the Young Thor(Which sah the Mjolnir), Unworthy Thor and this Thor Woman(Which I assume that s Thor Girl). AND Please leave your opinions as well on the "unworthy Thor". I until I found a little good, because Thor still has many powers without Mjolnir as: Super strength,durability, factor of cure, manipulation of power, manipulation of earth, flight , eletrokinesis and more ... I agree that it is unworthy version of Thor left him weaker, but is a great chace him show his potential without his weapon. For many, it was always the "source" of all the powers of Thor. Even for those who are a fan of their HQ's, you know that this is not the truth.

Wolfus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The events of the "unworthy arc" are happening after the events of GoT. The young thor is, well, young thor. They're just showing some adventures from thor's past. Young thor is not coexisting with current thor(they were together only in gobbomb arc only). Thor woman is just some bitch that is somehow worthy of lifting mjolnir.

I'm interested in seeing thor going all out without mjolnir, showing why he is the god of thunder, and not the god of hammer. But the way it was made was terrible. Becoming unworthy in original sins, instead of in his own book. Odin being unable to command mjolnir, thor getting depressed, then getting his arm cut like a street level fodder, then some random bitch claiming that "there should always be a thor". There is a thor, and it's not her.

Avatar image for thunderingthorfan
    ThunderingThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfus: agreed. It's highly irritating to have to see such crap! There will be no development of Thor's powers because if he does develop them, he will easily dwarf Mjolnir's copied abilities and thus overpower the fake. So it won't happen. More humiliation on the way for our Thunder god. I bought my last two issues of avengers last week. I tried to read it. Saw Thor. Felt sick. Decided to let them go as well.

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"but is a great chace him show his potential without his weapon" true but marvel is not going to do that because the Woman Crap Thor,.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Whatever he don't need to get new powers.
    Marvel characters always showed more consistency than others that I will not name here.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.