Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

THOR Movie Discussion

• 184 results
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Primmaster64
    rym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By rym
    @perry_411:  i think that eye was the warlocks eye
    perry_411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By perry_411
    @rym: You're right, it was the Warlock Eye. Did you seen the Thanos Gauntlet? I didn't catch it.
    Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Fair enough, ive seen it twice now and it really grew on me the second time (Helps that i saw all of the 5 minutes i missed the first time) But really what's this hate for Iron Man 2, I thought it was great.

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TepidShark

Definitely not better then Iron Man 1, I see you make a case for better then 2, but not 1. I did like Thor though.

Avatar image for massagingmytemples
    Massagingmytemples

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I use to be a snob too. I grew out of it, and enjoyed this movie immensely.   I'm with the two on both sides of the couch. 

DeadDorf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By DeadDorf

Is it cold in there, Rorie?

JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

#108  Edited By JonesDeini

Finally saw it very good movie. Only had minor issues with it. Wasn't impressed with the Destroyer fight. Didn't like Kat Dennings (whom i usually love) she got annoying fast, as did the awkward comedy bits. The romance just wasn't working for me. I could see the physical chemistry between them, but it wasn't written well for their characters. It just happened too fast and inorganically. I wish they had played it understated like they did in the Iron Man films. Also, I feel like Thor could've changed without "the power of love!" But it's Hollywood, comedy and romance will always be shoved into super hero flicks. There were also some unnecessary scenes that could've been cut to trim the fat. Overall I give it a 3 1/2 out of 5. It had a little more depth then your typical summer, action pop corn flick.  

Avatar image for theworldbreaker
    Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Theworldbreaker
    @niamahai:
    Still you got to admit, for the fact that most of the moeny went to Hemsworth's gym fees, and CGI. Not ot mention the amount of money put into the CGI for Asgaurd and yet they could STILL give us a good movie that by many of us (not all but many including me) could say is better than Iron Man 1 and 2 is a movie making feat of its own.
    Avatar image for transgressionsofsociety
    TransgressionsofSociety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Best comic book film of all time... well for me.  Well not really, but still.  It was awesome!

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111  Edited By Legacy_

Loved Loki and Heimball <3

Thor, Lady Sif, and the Warriors Three were good

Jane Foster <3
    weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By weaponxx

Loved it!!!

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#113  Edited By PowerHerc

I just saw 'Thor' tonight.  I liked it.  It's good.  Watch it. 
    Captainthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Captainthunder

I hope Donald Blake is in the Avengers Movie . I like the contrast from average human to hero I also perfer the original costume.

Captainthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Captainthunder

The day Thor hits theaters we find out that the Avengers movie scrip has leaked out. Sounds like a publicity stunt.

Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By ArtisticNeedham
    Spoilers ahead!!!  you have been warned.

I liked Thor a lot, just as much as Sara and Norm.  I thought it was better than Iron Man 1, but I could be biased by my comic book goggles right now.  Still I thought the writing was great, the characters were well written and well acted, and the story was great.  Maybe some things could have been explained better for non comic fans, like who the Warriors 3 were, or the Odin Sleep stuff, but I knew about that all so I didn't worry about that while watching it.  I loved the Hawkeye cameo, and I enjoyed the SHIELD stuff too, seeing how SHIELD is this big unnamed organization that seems so scary, because in Iron Man 1 they weren't even a group yet really, now they are this shadowy group.  I liked Natalie Portman in the movie, but maybe I just had my Natalie Portman crush goggles on.  I still liked it all.  I thought the stuff about the Destroyer was well done, and explained, I didn't know much about him from the comics at all.
    I liked Loki's motives in the movie, he wasn't just straight up evil.  He was trying to be good, but his actions were evil.  I also liked how Thor changed from spoiled to a nice guy, not just with missions he had to accomplish.
    I think Ken (not sure how to spell his last name) wasn't trying to make this boost the sales of Avengers, but instead just make it part of the Marvel movie universe.  Which I think it did.
    The reference of Bruce Banner was great, and the idea that this movie happened at the same time as Iron Man 2 was fun.  (Agent Colsen leaves Stark and says he is going to New Mexico, that happens like halfway through Iron Man 2.  So this movie was going on while IM2 was.  It just feels cool to know Thor was battling the Loki while Iron Man was fighting Whiplash, and that sometimes before this movie Banner became the Hulk.)
    I loved this movie, and I will see it again, and I will buy it on DVD.
    Gallivant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Gallivant

3D is never a good idea for live action movies. For any CGI films it works well.
    My top picks for actors playing marvel characters:
    Patrick Stewart as Prof X, Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man, Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool, Edward Norton as Hulk, Kelsey Grammer as Beast, Tobey McGuire as Peter Parker, Chris Hemsworth as Thor.
    Worst picks for Actors playing marvel Characters:
    Jessica Alba as Invisible Woman, who ever played as: Colossus, Rogue, Iceman. Topher Grace as Venom, Ben Afleck as Dare Devil,

Jordanstine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Jordanstine

Wow Matt, you'd probably enjoy the film more if you actually knew Thor.

Matt: @12:10 S.H.I.E.L.D. let them go to "have them followed" hence the best line of the movie i.e. Xena, Jackie Chan, and Robin Hood.

Matt: @16:00 Destroyer

Matt: @18:25 That plot mechanism "Odin Sleep" happens in the comic books as much as Superman fights Metallo, so it's not really forced. It was also even in the Hulk Vs animated show.

Btw, I liked the fact that Thor on earth was shot in a small town in New Mexico, very small, personal, and "human".  It basically is the total opposite and contrasts the massiveness of Asgard and his being as a "God".  Very clever and also artistic.

ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By ArtisticNeedham
    Warriors Three #1
    Warriors Three #1
    I was wondering, I haven't rad much of the Warriors Three in the comics, so
    No Caption Provided
    aren't they explained in the movie just as much as in the comics?  That they are three warrior friends of Thor's who get into trouble with him all the time.  He says each of their names too.  I am not sure what else needed to be explained, what else should have been done with them?
    I'm not saying it was fine, or leave it alone or anything, I am actually asking, what more should they have done?  How should they have explained them more?
    But I do agree that they were needed, essential to the story.  They are Thor's friends, he gets into lots of trouble with them.
    King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By King Quisling

Just watched Thor. Very impressed.

darkcloakx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By darkcloakx

i l thought it was great better than im 2 !

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#122  Edited By Jedted

On the topic of the Asgard scenes, while they all felt grand and looked great in 3D, i kept think about the Goa'uld motherships from Stargate.  Only difference was the Norse motiff instead of Egyptian.  Any other Stargate fans that got that same feeling?

I liked Lady Syf but i agree that the Warriors felt tacked on(not familier with them myself, most everything i know about Marvel's Thor comes from MUA).  Anthony Hopkins was amazing as Odin, if i hadn't known going in i might not have realized it was him.

The Agent Coleson bits seemed like just a nod to fans who had seen the first 2 Iron Man movies.  When i first saw him my reaction was, "oh yeah, that guy!"  They probebly could've had any old SHEILD agent and it wouldn't change anything, just a nice bit of continuity.

The ending makes me wonder how the hell they're gonna get Thor together with Cap and Tony for the Avengers movie.  Also, the post-credits scene makes think they have a another solo Thor planned before the Avengers.

All of that said i'm really exited to see the Captain America movie in July.

P.S. Natalie Portman is STILL  a Goddess! :P

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#123  Edited By Kallarkz
    just saw it...was EPIC....all that i expected and a bit more
    DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#124  Edited By DMC

I saw the movie earlier today. Very little to complain about IMO. It was a breath of fresh air after 2 Iron Man movies, no disrespect. I'm just afraid non-comic viewers will go into it expecting something like Iron Man .......like my friend did (but he still liked it)

ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By ArtisticNeedham
    Thor & Loki: Hemsworth & Hiddleston
    Thor & Loki: Hemsworth & Hiddleston
      http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/647832/would-kenneth-branagh-tackle-another-thor-movie.jhtml#id=1663025
    Interview with Kenneth Branagh.  He seems so excited about Thor comics, and turning them into movies.
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#126  Edited By The_Ghostshell

"Better call it Colson, cause I'm startin to route for this guy"
    Favorite Cameo ever.

Avatar image for carnivalofsins00
    carnivalofsins00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 155

User Lists: 8

I completely loved the movie. I just wish we could have seen more on Asgard and just a tad less on Earth.

King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By King Quisling

Did anyone see the Infinity Gauntlet in Thor? I didn't but it's suppose to be in it.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#129  Edited By Kallarkz
    @carnivalofsins00 said:
    " I completely loved the movie. I just wish we could have seen more on Asgard and just a tad less on Earth. "
    mmm I think they gave great viewing time of both. I mean....there was only so much that they could show on Asgard
    The1stRenegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By The1stRenegade

I thought this was amazing I wasn't expecting anything spectacular of this movie, but just absolutely blew my mind I thought everybody was spot acting wise and the fights were brutal and worthy of this kind of a movie

devilmanex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#131  Edited By devilmanex

WIth the GARGANTUAN task of making this movie work Kenneth Branagh manages to juggle gods, dimensions, themes, characters, and Marvel continuity flawlessly!  I'm really impressed how the overall feel of the movie seemed very inline with the Iron Man movies as if they were written by the same person or directed by the same person.  Marvel studios is doing a dynamite job managing the direction of these movies.  Loved the movie can't wait for Thor 2 and REALLY can't wait for the Avengers to assemble, thats going to be the real test of movie making.  Thor was hard to pull off but a superhero team movie is going to be REALLY hard but nevertheless I can't wait to see where Marvel goes next!!  Captain America next month!

P.S.   I like how the Marvel movies are catered to the comic fan.  I'm not so sure people who don't read Thor would of liked it as much as I but this is how it should be.  Comic movies for comic fans!
    Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#132  Edited By Jedted
    @King Quisling said:
    "Did anyone see the Infinity Gauntlet in Thor? I didn't but it's suppose to be in it. "

I'm not sure but i think it may be in the post-credits scene.

The old guy, Eric, meets Nick Fury and he shows him something which appears to be alien technology.  Then Loki shows up and is apparently working with Eric.  I wasn't sure what it was but i geuss it could be the Infinity Gauntlet.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i agree that Chris made an amazing Thor, however i have to disagree on the point that it was the only actor to convince me in a role, i think Robert Downey Jr. was an amazing ironman, to me he WAS Tony Stark, and now everytime i read a comic with Tony in it, i think of RDJ

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Your turn DC. Got what it takes?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#135  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Jedted said:
    " @King Quisling said:
    "Did anyone see the Infinity Gauntlet in Thor? I didn't but it's suppose to be in it. "

I'm not sure but i think it may be in the post-credits scene.

"
    That was the Cosmic Cube, it will reappear in the Captain America movie.
    the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

And now my Thor movie review, I will say that I enjoyed this movie a lot more than I thought I would, considering that I find the Comic book Thor boring as dirt, I went into this with low expectations, and was pleasantly surprised

Now I will start with the good, what I liked.   First I found the actor playing Thor, Chris Hemsworth to be spot on, he played Thor to a tee, from now on whenever I think of the Norse god of Thunder, I will think of Hemsworth, his dialect, mannerisms and body (dude was buff) were all perfect.   Next Tom Hiddleston as Loki. This role is particularly hard to play as Loki is a very complex character, he isn’t entirely evil or good, but rather a jealous brother who wants to step out of the shadow of the powerful Thor.   However Tom nailed it, I found myself understanding Loki’s reasons for his actions and actually feeling for him toward the end during his final battle with Thor, however I would have liked to seen a bit more development of his character (actually showing his descent  from good brother to villain).   We then have Anthony Hawkins as the all powerful all father Odin and no surprises, he nailed the role, as he can do no wrong, he was a pefect choice, as for Natalie Portman, she was an ok Jane Foster but really, the character could have been played by ANYONE.   The next thing that stands out to me is the effects. They were pretty darn good.   I also really liked the relationships between Thor, Loki, and Odin, they felt like a true family going through hard times.   I also loved the tie ins to the rest of the Marvel universe such as SHIELD development, and the introduction of Hawkeye.

Now, the   bad, it’s actually quite a lengthy list,howver it’s more of me being picky. First, the 3D it was NOT NEEDED I know this was one of those post 3D changes, but honestly I only noticed the 3D in a few scenes, and although it was cool, it didn’t really add to the movie, and wasn’t worth the extra ticket cost.   Secondly, the Thor development, although I like how we see him change from an arrogant, pompous prince to a true hero, I think the change happened a bit too fast, I don’t think a person’s WHOLE personality can change in that length of time (he seriously spent like four days on Earth and had a complete 180).   This leads into my next problem, the Thor/Jane foster relationship, this also felt very forced.   Jane Foster was this strong, super intelligent woman in the desert doing her work, and suddenly a man falls from the sky (literally) and she goes all googly over him??? Within a few days she was stumbling and tripping over herself in his presence. I feel like that relationship was rushed and frankly, seeing as how the plot was actually about Thor and Loki, unnecessary.   Take the first Iron Man for example, there was virtually no love interest in it, although we got hints from Tony and Pepper, I think it would have been better to be handled that way.   Next, the Warriors Three. They are the three fighting mates of thor taken right from the comics, I LOVED how the actors playing them nailed their personalities, however they felt unneeded.   They show up at random times in the movie and really accomplish nothing, a prime example of this is the penultimate fight seen with the destroyer robot, they show up just to help Thor, although against the robot they fight for 30 seconds, lose, and leave, sort of a waste. Speaking of the robot, that scene itself felt a little rushed, although it was a threat at first, once Thor got his abilities back, he defeated it in like one minute, however this is understandable since the final fight hadn’t occurred yet. And now the final fight, which disappointed the hell out of me almost as much as the final fight in Ironman 2, it felt rushed and ended in about 5 minutes. It merely showcased Thor and Loki trading blows while Thor tried to convince Loki to stop and finally…ended, 3 minutes later.

Although I have other problems with the film, these were my main ones. So in conclusion, the movie was good, but not great, I feel that if another 30 minutes or so was dedicated to it, to lengthen it out a bit, it would have helped, however I do understand that there is only so much you can do to contain 30 some odd years of a character’s backstory into a film adaptation, so thus, I give Thor 3.5/5

shadobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By shadobi

I loved the movie just seeing Thor flying with his Hammer in front of him was amazing never thought I would see the day when something like that would be seen, I guess its what DC fans felt when they saw superman I (Christopher Reeves) flying in New York city.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By ThanoStomp

I liked the movie.  CH did a great job as Thor.  I was expecting more from a "feel" perspective.  To me it almost felt fairlytale-ish, or perhaps too light-hearted in many places.  I would have preferred the darker concepts held the film a bit more.  A friend said it well.... It has a golden age feel to it.

One thing I will say is this....  3D RUINS A MOVIE FOR 2D VIEWING!!!!    Shooting in 3D makes the director choose site lines and angles that just don't work well in 2D.  Plus, it may have just been the theater I was in, but the 2D doesn't even look HD throughout the whole film.
    BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Love it

Praetor_fenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#140  Edited By Praetor_fenix

I LOVED THE MOVIE.

Ok, now that's out of the way... So i'll say:

• Natalie Portman is ok, but probably her role could have been played by almos anyone else. 
    • I just loved the way they portrayed Loki. (they could easily have made him into a cardboard villan, but fortunately they didn't)
    • Anthony Hopkin's Odin is just EPIC, so epic they had to come up with an excuse for being missing more than half of the movie (Wasn't so great, but still...)
    • And Sif and the Warriors Three... I know it won't happen, but i'd totally watch a movie about them. 
    • It's a movie made to generate Nerdgasms, but also enjoyable to anyone, i went with my older sister and she really enjoyed it (Ok, might had something to do with the shirtless scene).

My only complaint is that i had to watch it dubbed... Because my local movie theater didn't have it subtitled. So i guess i'll just have to buy the DVD when it's out.
    yo_yo_fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#141  Edited By yo_yo_fun

Just saw the movie yesterday in 3D (ugh) & I've gotta say, for a DC fan, I Loved it!
    Great movie!
    Of course, I don't know much about Thor but they made it so everyone can understand it and enjoy it.
    The scenes w/ Thor & Jane seemed pretty strong to me. I mean, to the point where I got the hint that they like each other.
    You should never expect a lot from Movie Adaptions for those who are Thor fans.
    Overall, great movie:)
    Spoiler Alert!: BUT, I didn't really understand the LAST scene of the movie. Did Loki take over Eric's body?? Cause that's wat I got out of it..

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#142  Edited By Mercy_

Just finished the movie! I went into it knowing that I would love it even if the movie itself sucked simply for the fact that I get to see Chris Hemsworth half-naked. I think my fangirlism of how amazingly hot he is is well-documented at this point. 

• Loki was absolutely perfect. He was sneaky and snaky just as he was meant to be. Tom Hiddleston was absolutely perfect casting. 
    • Goes without saying that Anthony Hopkins was epic as Odin. Again, perfect casting
    • Chris Hemsworth was an amazing Thor. He makes you shake your head at him in the beginning as he behaves like an impetuous child, mourn with him as the look of utter grief crosses his face when he finds that he can't lift Mjolnir and you get to watch him grow. Not to mention how attractive the man is, really. 
    • Natalie Portman I felt was the weak point of the movie. That's not to take away from Natalie's skill, she's an amazingly talented actress, I just feel that the part of Jane was written without a wholeeee lot of personality. Which is unfortunate, considering that she's the leading woman of the movie. Which brings me to my next point
    • Jaimie Alexander was the one I had the most doubts about. The only thing I'm familiar of with her in it is Kyle XY and her role in that is a bit meh to me. I was never a huge Jessie fan. That being said, she rose far above expectations. I feel that she played Sif wonderfully and I actually liked Sif in this movie more than Jane. 

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#143  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @The Dark Huntress:  Awwh yeah, i felt sorry for Sif! She was great! I mean, knowing that in comics that they have a relationship too! Plus that they had extra scenes in the movie that were cut! I loved her line when Thor was trying to convince them to go to Jötunheim! Oh and that part she had against you know who, when she jumped and did that thing with the thing, and then the thing did that thing!! Wheee! 

I am glads you finally got to see it! ^_^
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Mercy_

I basically agree with Sara 100% on this. 

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Mercy_
    @SC said:

" @The Dark Huntress:  Awwh yeah, i felt sorry for Sif! She was great! I mean, knowing that in comics that they have a relationship too! Plus that they had extra scenes in the movie that were cut! I loved her line when Thor was trying to convince them to go to Jötunheim! Oh and that part she had against you know who, when she jumped and did that thing with the thing, and then the thing did that thing!! Wheee! 

I am glads you finally got to see it! ^_^
    "
    I felt they did a great job of playing up the sub-text of Sif's feelings for Thor just with small things like facial gestures and the like. 

"Who was it that proved that a mere maiden could be one of the mightiest warriors of Asgard?" 
    "I did that!"  
    "Yes, you did, but I supported you."

YESYESYES. I loved that part. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Sif will end up with Balder in the next film. Also, I've been pronouncing it "Mah-jol-nir" my entire lift. I had no idea the J was silent. *cries in the corner*
    vidarrodinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By vidarrodinson

Good Stuff.   Also, the movie did better the first week than both Hulks and Fantastic Fours.  Three  X-men  movies too.  It has already broke even.  65,000,000 plus.  Now thats a lot of dough.
    AskaniSon295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By AskaniSon295

I just want to Know who the Black Shield Agent who attacked Thor was. Was it Luke Cage or Gabrielle or Black Panther. Just curioious. loved Jeremy Renner as hawkeye and I hate hawkeye so it says how great an actor Jeremy Renner is. Stan and J. Micheal were great in the cameos. Kat Dennings was hilarious so one of best comedic actresses of her generation. Natalie Portman was  both beautiful and intelligent in her portrayal of Jane Foster and Jamie Alexander was Great as Sif i know this Story continues in the Avengers but I hope we See a Thor 2 after that.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Mercy_
    @AskaniSon295: By the way he was nearly unaffected by the beating that Thor tried to lay on him, I'd say that it was Luke Cage. 
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#150  Edited By SC  Moderator

I think it was just a random stock huge guy. "Agent Delancey"

I am surprised not many people are mentioning JMS cameo! Not as good as Stan's but still!! 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.