Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8593 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Thor can call back Jarnbjorn like Mlojnir? * AXIS SPOILERS*

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
    Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyone notice how in AXIS #1 the Axe came flying back into Thors hand after he threw it at Falcap? Has it ALWAYS been able to do that because I'm fairly certain it hasn't...

Nils

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Nils
    Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
    Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nils said:

@sophisticated_ignorance: Why Thor still has both arms in Axis? Didn't he lost one arm in Thor 1.

Axis is set several months before Thor 1.

Nils

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nils said:

@sophisticated_ignorance: Why Thor still has both arms in Axis? Didn't he lost one arm in Thor 1.

Axis is set several months before Thor 1.

Ok. I didn't read axis only saw pics! But if your assumption is true (Axe came flying back into Thors hand after he threw it at Falcap), why he didn't do that to disarm Malekith in Thor 1!

Wolfus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guys, remember thor GoT 25? Check out young thor's fight. It seems that he has done the same.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
    AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't it be funny if this whole time one of his powers were to use something like the force to get weapon's into his hands, or this whole time he's been using wind and pretending mjolnir is that cool? Maybe have odin or loki secretly in on it to make it seem like mjolnir could do all this extra stuff.

YEDKOWT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read it and I'm confused too.

Really inconsistent.

Avatar image for thunderingthorfan
    ThunderingThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yedkowt: The hallmark of made up, forced, and unplanned stories my friend!

Glarinetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Thor has some serious powers even without Mjölnir. No idea if these two are related, but still.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Young Thor was the one who enchanted the weapon over 1,000 years ago when he went to take on Apocalypse. I'm assuming Remender figures he can command Jarnbjorn because of that fact. But, then again, it makes the whole "Malekith cuts off Thor's arm" even more goofy if we are to accept that Thor can will the axe the same way he does (or did) Mjolnir. Marvel needs better editors.

Avatar image for thunderingthorfan
    ThunderingThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haveatthee: Marvel needs better writers and stories!!!!

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel needs better editors, writers, continuity, and make his stories as they did in the past.

i mean in uncanny avengers Steve was old and Thor still had mjolnir, in Captain America the same... Falcon became the new Cap and all of this happened after original sin, and well this Thor thing is... mmmm Jason Aaron is really good but Marvel is stupid jajaa

Zarathos022

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@nils: Like I said before, it's all to make the poser look good. Aaron obviously can't do that if Thor can still hold his own in a fight.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.