Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8586 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

So Sentrys coming back how do you think Thor will react ?

• 106 results
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The cover for uncanny avengers show apocalypse's new horsemen. Those being Sentry, Daken, grim reaper and banshee. With Sentry comeing back we will more than likely get a show down between the both of them but how do you think Thor will first react finding out that the man who killed his brother and destroyed asgard has came back to like

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering both Loki and Asgard are back as well, I'm pretty sure they're even in Thor's eyes. Still, his reaction will probably be something like this:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thegodofthunder
    TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGodofThunder

I hope thor kills him again.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4 vance_astro  Moderator

@thegodofthunder said:

I hope thor kills him again.

He didn't kill him the first time.

TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: Yes he did, just like molecule man and morgana le fey killed him too. Just with thor, he chose not to come back.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Since when was it confirmed that Sentry is actually returning? Besides the cover, is there any proof? They tend to mislead greatly.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 vance_astro  Moderator

@deranged_midget said:

Since when was it confirmed that Sentry is actually returning? Besides the cover, is there any proof? They tend to mislead greatly.

No Caption Provided

He's on the cover of Uncanny Avengers #10

@vance_astro: Yes he did, just like molecule man and morgana le fey killed him too. Just with thor, he chose not to come back.

He wasn't killed by either of them as far as I can tell. That wasn't the only time Sentry "died" during Dark Reign. There was also the time he got blasted in the face by one of Noh-Varr's weapons. I assumed that all of those things were done to validate him overpowering Molecule Man with his own manipulation of molecules. They don't show what happens the first time Molecule Man "kills" Sentry but the second time they show him reverse what Molecule Man was doing and he was being ripped apart. I don't think Thor killed Sentry I think Thor killed Robert Reynolds, when he got hit by the helicarrier he reverted from the Void into Reynolds. It wasn't until that, that Thor was even capable of hurting him before that, nothing anyone was doing, did anything and if Thor was actually capable of killing the Void or Sentry, Siege wouldn't have gotten that far.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: Yeah, I caught that, but is there any proof disregarding the cover? As I said, they tend to mislead a lot.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith said:

Considering both Loki and Asgard are back as well, I'm pretty sure they're even in Thor's eyes. Still, his reaction will probably be something like this:

No Caption Provided

Yep

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm not sure about how Thor is going to react. I do know that Banshee is the most intimidating horseman ever.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 vance_astro  Moderator

@deranged_midget said:

@vance_astro: Yeah, I caught that, but is there any proof disregarding the cover? As I said, they tend to mislead a lot.

It seems unlikely that that cover would depict a cast of Four Horseman and it be completely fake. The previews for Uncanny 10 haven't come out yet. They are only on issue #7 right now.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Crom-Cruach

I hope Thor murderizes Sentry permanently.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: They've done a similar thing with Ragnarok if you remember correctly. Everyone assumed that it was Thor being brought back but it ended up being a clone. I doubt that it's the real Sentry, but hey, I could be proven wrong! :)

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
    The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crom_cruach said:

I hope Thor murderizes Sentry permanently.

Avatar image for supremehyperion
    SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

sweet sentry is awesome, and this is his second stint as a horseman, wasn't his zombie version a horsemant in one story as well? I'm pretty excited to see sentry and daken as horeseman even reaper is cool.... banshee, meh

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@deranged_midget said:

@vance_astro: They've done a similar thing with Ragnarok if you remember correctly. Everyone assumed that it was Thor being brought back but it ended up being a clone. I doubt that it's the real Sentry, but hey, I could be proven wrong! :)

I'm not arguing that it's the real Sentry only that there will be SOME form of Sentry in this issue. They aren't going to show him on the cover and there be nothing in the issue regarding Sentry.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not arguing that it's the real Sentry only that there will be SOME form of Sentry in this issue. They aren't going to show him on the cover and there be nothing in the issue regarding Sentry.

True enough good sir! I owe thee an apology then! I thought you were insinuating that the real Sentry was making a return :)

TheJester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just need to add that's a really bad cover...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 vance_astro  Moderator

@thejester said:

I just need to add that's a really bad cover...

Agreed.

True enough good sir! I owe thee an apology then! I thought you were insinuating that the real Sentry was making a return :)

It's all good. I almost think this has to be a clone or something because if it's the REAL Sentry they will have to severely depower him or beating him within an arc like this will have made Siege and Dark Reign completely pointless.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: Yeah, although pre-Siege and Dark Reign Sentry was relatively more restrictive of his power, holding back a lot in fear of what he may do. The Void essentially caused to reach his "full" potential IMO.

rondoudou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

i feel that death in comic book get waaay less meaning if you just resurrect characters so often

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@rondoudou said:

i feel that death in comic book get waaay less meaning if you just resurrect characters so often

Yea, Marvel has become far to gimmick based and their gimmicks are so predictable.

TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: It's all open to interpretation and that's not how I interpreted it, lol.

rondoudou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By rondoudou

@vance_astro: so out of all the major characters in marvel and dc who HASNT been resurrected yet? other than uncle ben? or is someone going to try and bring him back to life?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#26  Edited By SC  Moderator

Sentry is coming back? Wow, maybe this time Thor will stop holding back, but then again if Thor stops holding back, Sentry might have to show people his true power, which is like my way of saying I personally think Sentry slap Thor's wackass around but then again, if Sentry shows us his real power Thor might show everyone his Real True Power - like when he does against Glory in which case Sentry and Galactus stand no chance, but then if Thor does that Sentry might show his Ultimate Real True Power and Void out maximizing his potential, in which case Living Tribunal better hold onto his pants and run away fast least he get a can of whippity whoppity opened up on his neckless booty. Then Thor might show his Maximal Real True Ultra Power and go Warriors Madness exponentially increasing his infinite power to the Max and start laying the smack down on some candy people checking them into some sort of cocaine hotel - but then Sentry will just unleash his Supreme Voided Out True Ultimate Supreme Power the Power of Infinity Infinitely Large Super Nova's exploding Infinitely Ultra Maximus Mega Voided out Powers causing all the readers to nosebleed and faint from just how powerful he is - he blood falling on the pages of the comic - but mysteriously evaporating if they happen to fall on Sentry but no one noticing if they fall on Wanda or Thor's cape 0_0.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@rondoudou said:

@vance_astro: so out of all the major characters in marvel and dc who HASNT been resurrected yet? other than uncle ben? or is someone going to try and bring him back to life?

Well Spider-Man is technically dead right now. Stature died at the end of Avengers: Children's Crusade. DC rebooted so I don't think they have any pending resurrections but I think alot of their main heroes have "died" at some point and come back.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@thegodofthunder said:

@vance_astro: It's all open to interpretation and that's not how I interpreted it, lol.

However you interpret what he did, the part where Thor is capable of killing The Void under his own power is DEFINITELY not a fact.

TheGodofThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: Yeah, cause there are actually facts in comics. (<--- sarcasm) Thor has taken great effort in cracking a celestials armor, but then in a an annual was shown casually taking one out. In turn the Celestials melted the Destroyer armor filled with the energies of Odin and all asgard like it was nothing, but easily gets cleaved in two by the apocalypse twins in Uncanny Avengers #10. Thor has been shown driving back Galactus and then jobbing to freaking mongoose. It's called comics are incredibly inconsistent. Sentry may not have been showing any reaction to Thor's hit's but with each one, more and more of the Void was being revealed, showing Thor was inflicting damage and when Thor finally gave him the last hit, it wasn't Bob Reynold's tentacles flailing about. Human's don't have tentacles, at least not the human's I've seen. It was the Void's. Thor KILLED the Void. Bob simply chose to stay dead. That is how I interpret the final issue of Siege and I use the word "Interpret" because comics are art through and through and all art is open to interpretation.

Ciriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool, I actually like Sentry. I discussed him for my psychology class

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 vance_astro  Moderator

Yeah, cause there are actually facts in comics.

There are.

Thor has taken great effort in cracking a celestials armor, but then in a an annual was shown casually taking one out. In turn the Celestials melted the Destroyer armor filled with the energies of Odin and all asgard like it was nothing, but easily gets cleaved in two by the apocalypse twins in Uncanny Avengers #10. Thor has been shown driving back Galactus and then jobbing to freaking mongoose. It's called comics are incredibly inconsistent.

Comics actually AREN'T incredibly inconsistent. You're over-exaggerating.

Sentry may not have been showing any reaction to Thor's hit's but with each one, more and more of the Void was being revealed, showing Thor was inflicting damage and when Thor finally gave him the last hit, it wasn't Bob Reynold's tentacles flailing about. Human's don't have tentacles, at least not the human's I've seen. It was the Void's. Thor KILLED the Void. Bob simply chose to stay dead. That is how I interpret the final issue of Siege and I use the word "Interpret" because comics are art through and through and all art is open to interpretation.

Sentry wasn't reacting to Thor's hits because Thor wasn't hurting him. Which is why when he hits him with the first attack and he doesn't move, the artist zooms in on Thor's expression. If you remember earlier in the event Thor manhandled Sentry. NOBODY that Sentry was fighting was able to inflict ANY damage in that last encounter until they were powered by the Norn Stones. So again, I'm saying ANY way you interpret this there is no scenario where it was intended in the story that Thor killed Sentry by himself under his own power. Either the Norn Stones wore him down, or Thor has become powerful enough with the use of Norn Magic to kill him, or the when he grabbed Thor he wasn't at full power because he was still making the full transformation from Bob back into the Void, there are alot of ways you can interpret it but Thor killing him under his own power ISN'T one of those and bringing up random instances of PIS and inconsistent writing doesn't change that.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Am I the only one that wants Sentry to rip Thor in half?

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#33  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

@teerack said:

No.

But that will never happen for the following reasons;

1. Thor has a movie franchise. Movies are more important than comics.

2. Remender couldn't write a decent story if his life depended on it.

3. The Sentry is mentally ill and Marvel hates anyone that isn't some form of Chauvinistic godliness.

4. Sentry is vastly more powerful than Thor, and AvX showed us; battles must always favour the Avenger who is weaker.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Teerack

@teerack said:

No.

3. The Sentry is mentally ill and Marvel hates anyone that isn't some form of Chauvinistic godliness.

4. Sentry is vastly more powerful than Thor, and AvX showed us; battles must always favour the Avenger who is weaker.

To point three. All of Marvel's popular heroes are emotionally damaged. Spider-Man, Ironman, Deadpool, Moon Knight, Hawkeye, Spider-Woman, Cyclops, Venom, Daredevil, Punisher, Hulk, Winter Soldier, etc. I'm also not sure how you can call any of these characters Chauvinistic other then Ironman, Hawkeye, and Deadpool.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 vance_astro  Moderator

@teerack said:

To point three. All of Marvel's popular heroes are emotionally damaged. Spider-Man, Ironman, Deadpool, Moon Knight, Hawkeye, Spider-Woman, Cyclops, Venom, Daredevil, Punisher, Hulk, Winter Soldier, etc. I'm also not sure how you can call any of these characters Chauvinistic other then Ironman, Hawkeye, and Deadpool.

Not one of them even the Hulk is as emotionally damaged as Sentry. I've never seen Spider-Man hiding in a cave...from himself.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro: Wow... I'm not going to get into an argument about Hulk, but the fact you seriously don't think Moon Knight or Deadpool are more mentally messed up is hilarious.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

@teerack said:

No.

Because "emotionally damaged" in Marvel means nothing more than "has a reason to be dark and cool". When's the last time someone like Iron Man screwed up and suffered for it? Oh he regretted Civil War and... got multiple armour and intelligence upgrades as well as became a leading Avenger again. Punisher goes around killing anyone and is brought in... never. Now he's working for a government sanctioned Thunderbolts team and sleeping with Elektra because what is logic. Winter Soldier is just a Mary Sue. Cyclops was one of Marvel's best characters, until he was turned into generic villain #78.

Sentry was a scapegoat for Civil War, Secret Invasion and Siege. It was a disgrace. The real terrible people in the Marvel U just get rewarded over and over. And whenever they do experience a trial, it's purely so they can overcome it and be even more awesome.

Not including Spider-Man. Spider-Man rules. Though he's suffering with Slott ruining the franchise completely.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@teerack said:

@vance_astro: Wow... I'm not going to get into an argument about Hulk, but the fact you seriously don't think Moon Knight or Deadpool are more mentally messed up is hilarious.

It's hilarious that I don't think Deadpool or Moon Knight are more mentally messed up than Sentry? They aren't. Everyone in the Marvel Universe has their issues emotionally\mentally..most characters that are as messed up or more so then Sentry are villains.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Teerack

@fadetoblackbolt: I think you should probably try reading some of the stuff you're talking about, because if you really think "emotionally damaged" is just an excuse for character like Daredevil and Moon Knight to act dark you know nothing about them.

The fact that you think Tony hasn't suffered because of his bad choices really means you actually bought into the image Tony tried to project to the characters within the Marvel universe. If you actually have been reading his books you'd know how unhappy he really is.

The currently Thunderbolts team isn't sanctioned, and Punisher is only in it because Red Hulk is black mailing him.

Sentry's drama was literally the same as Hulk's only turned out worse because Setry was a lot stronger then Hulk. (I still thing Hulk has has more issues then Sentry.)

That all aside arguing over who had it worse wasn't my point and is irrelevant. My point was that most of Marvel's better/more successful character are mentally ill. In fact it's usually the whole point for a lot of characters, so trying to say Marvel would never let Sentry beat Thor because they only like non mentally ill character is a really weak point to try and make.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Did I mention Daredevil or Moon Knight?

Oh boo hoo, he's unhappy? Well that's fair. He imprisons people without trial and was the cause of countless deaths and atrocities, BUT HE'S UNHAPPY. All is forgiven!

You caught me, I don't read Way's Thunderbolts. I guess it's because I don't completely hate myself.

The person who is buying into Marvel's nonsense is you. You're believing what they tell you. Have fun with that.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boo hoo, he's unhappy? Well that's fair. He imprisons people without trial and was the cause of countless deaths and atrocities, BUT HE'S UNHAPPY. All is forgiven!

You caught me, I don't read Way's Thunderbolts. I guess it's because I don't completely hate myself.

The person who is buying into Marvel's nonsense is you. You're believing what they tell you. Have fun with that.

Wow. After such an idiotic post I think i'd find it quite entertaining to listening to try to explain a physiological profile for Sentry.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

Wow. After such an idiotic post I think i'd find it quite entertaining to listening to try to explain a physiological profile for Sentry.

Yeah, of the two of us; I'm definitely the idiot. You have fun listening to try.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 vance_astro  Moderator

@teerack said:

You don't have to be so condescending.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Teerack

@teerack said:

@fadetoblackbolt said:

Yeah, of the two of us; I'm definitely the idiot. You have fun listening to try.

"You have fun listening to try." hahahahaha okay I'm out of here xD

@teerack said:

I do when I think the other person is being dismissive, but i guess i'm sorry to you for that other post I made cause you didn't really deserve that tone.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

@teerack said:

It's okay though coz Fade will totally demolish them anyway.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@sc said:

Sentry is coming back? Wow, maybe this time Thor will stop holding back, but then again if Thor stops holding back, Sentry might have to show people his true power, which is like my way of saying I personally think Sentry slap Thor's wackass around but then again, if Sentry shows us his real power Thor might show everyone his Real True Power - like when he does against Glory in which case Sentry and Galactus stand no chance, but then if Thor does that Sentry might show his Ultimate Real True Power and Void out maximizing his potential, in which case Living Tribunal better hold onto his pants and run away fast least he get a can of whippity whoppity opened up on his neckless booty. Then Thor might show his Maximal Real True Ultra Power and go Warriors Madness exponentially increasing his infinite power to the Max and start laying the smack down on some candy people checking them into some sort of cocaine hotel - but then Sentry will just unleash his Supreme Voided Out True Ultimate Supreme Power the Power of Infinity Infinitely Large Super Nova's exploding Infinitely Ultra Maximus Mega Voided out Powers causing all the readers to nosebleed and faint from just how powerful he is - he blood falling on the pages of the comic - but mysteriously evaporating if they happen to fall on Sentry but no one noticing if they fall on Wanda or Thor's cape 0_0.

I'm sorry but I try to read this whole post but I cant get by "neckless body" without LOLing

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#47 TDK_1997  Online

I really hope Remender doesn't just make him another mindless zombiefied ''villain'' that is actually a hero.I really hope that after this moments he actually returns.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By HaveAtThee

Thor's reaction?

"Must I find thee a larger star to hurl thy corpse into?"

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comics actually AREN'T incredibly inconsistent. You're over-exaggerating.

They are pretty inconsistent.

Still the best evidence that Thor didnt really just up and kill Sentry, apart from everything Bendis has said on the subject, is that there is a clear look of surprise/shock on Thor's face when we see Bob's corpse after that final blow.

Its a little subtle but Copiel uses three parallel "expression lines" to indicate shock. It happens consistently at other times during Siege when a character is surprised and they can be seen above Thor's head when Bob suddenly just dies after nothing had been slowing him down previously.

Sentry wasn't reacting to Thor's hits because Thor wasn't hurting him. Which is why when he hits him with the first attack and he doesn't move, the artist zooms in on Thor's expression. If you remember earlier in the event Thor manhandled Sentry.

I dont think Thor manhandled Sentry earlier on. Sentry drove him into the dirt and then passively stood over him doing nothing until Thor knocked him away. Thats not manhandling, or evidence of superiority in my book.

NOBODY that Sentry was fighting was able to inflict ANY damage in that last encounter until they were powered by the Norn Stones. So again, I'm saying ANY way you interpret this there is no scenario where it was intended in the story that Thor killed Sentry by himself under his own power. Either the Norn Stones wore him down, or Thor has become powerful enough with the use of Norn Magic to kill him, or the when he grabbed Thor he wasn't at full power because he was still making the full transformation from Bob back into the Void, there are alot of ways you can interpret it but Thor killing him under his own power ISN'T one of those and bringing up random instances of PIS and inconsistent writing doesn't change that.

I'm not going to write off Thor's high showings from throughout his career as PIS - thats a philosophy of this site I dont buy into at all. But in this instance it seemed that Sentry died because he wanted to. Kind of like what The Void said when Bob tried to kill himself in the sun - it wasnt going to work because he didnt really want it yet.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@fifthchild said:

They are pretty inconsistent.

Still the best evidence that Thor didnt really just up and kill Sentry, apart from everything Bendis has said on the subject, is that there is a clear look of surprise/shock on Thor's face when we see Bob's corpse after that final blow.

Its a little subtle but Copiel uses three parallel "expression lines" to indicate shock. It happens consistently at other times during Siege when a character is surprised and they can be seen above Thor's head when Bob suddenly just dies after nothing had been slowing him down previously.

Most characters have enough CONSISTENT showings that we can figure out what a character is able to do on average. That's how we know what is and is not written well as far as how a characters powers & abilities are depicted.

@fifthchild said:

I dont think Thor manhandled Sentry earlier on. Sentry drove him into the dirt and then passively stood over him doing nothing until Thor knocked him away. Thats not manhandling, or evidence of superiority in my book.

When Thor hit Sentry we didn't see him for the rest of the issue. Which leads me to assume he was KO'd. He couldn't have hit him so far that he couldn't come back because Sentry flies at great speed. That looks like superiority to me. Also I don't remember Sentry"standing over Thor doing nothing", Thor got knocked into the dirt and when he looked up Sentry was coming to attack him again, Thor just hit him first.

@fifthchild said:

I'm not going to write off Thor's high showings from throughout his career as PIS - thats a philosophy of this site I dont buy into at all. But in this instance it seemed that Sentry died because he wanted to. Kind of like what The Void said when Bob tried to kill himself in the sun - it wasnt going to work because he didnt really want it yet.

I don't think it was PIS either. I think that there are number of ways you could interpret how Thor was able to kill the Void, none of those ways come to Thor being capable of beating the Void on his own. It's not like he was waiting for an opening if he had a powerful thunderbolt in his arsenal capable of killing the Void he let it get WAY out of hand before using it. That doesn't make sense especially considering what was on the line if he lost that fight. Not to mention THAT would be PIS.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.