Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8592 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

MCU Thor pissed me off

• 123 results
    uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By uugieboogie

@asgaard said:

@uugieboogie:

I get what you said, but in terms of creating balanced narratives more powerhouses = more problems... In my perspective a credible Justice League live action plot will not be easy to build...

Don't get me wrong I never said JL would be easier to make. I'm just saying it'll easier to scale the levels because they mostly are powerhouses besides Batman. Having Hulk & Thor w/ ppl like Hawkeye & BW already has ppl thinking what are they needed for. A lot of my friends & family who don't read comics are just like "well what are these two even doing here". They could've done a better job with Thor in his solo movies though.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the tiny lightning bolt he generate from is hammer that annoys me too. why is it so hard marvel to make thor's lightning bigger and make is thunder strike generate well like crazy?

Or give it better sound effect. It just sounds like electricity it doesn't look nor sound strong.

ironthor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: exactly!!! It should be 10m wide in his huge fights and make thunderous sounds. To be fair it has good feats regardless of size but I want to see his body fizz with lightning and just look epic. But if you see them again, his lightning bolts at jotunhiem, on the leviathan and on the sokovian city were all bigger but should still have been bigger than they were.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie:

I agree... And also with Thor solo movies that never really demonstrated all his warrior spirit and potential...

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironthor1: hope thor ragnarock will amend those mistakes. i wouldn't be surprise if thor is insanely under-powered again. when talking of ragnarock we are talking apocalyptic event. thor is suppose to unleash is powers against surtur the fire demon. we need to see thor fly easily. he needs to be more serious. if only zack snyder can make this movie. damn!! the movie will be awesome.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: yes the kind of sound thor made in incredible hulk movie. man, i love incredible hulk and tht incarnation of hulk. he looks so bad ass. i just wish zack snyder direct hulk movie or thor movie.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By uugieboogie

@uugieboogie: yes the kind of sound thor made in incredible hulk movie. man, i love incredible hulk and tht incarnation of hulk. he looks so bad ass. i just wish zack snyder direct hulk movie or thor movie.

I don't think Zack Synder needs to direct it they just need to make it with the same tone Captain America TWS was made with. Ragnarok is an apocalyptic event there needs to be a serious tone with this movie. They also need a villain that Thor can unleash he power onto without harming bystanders (I really hope he stays off earth for this movie).

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: i really hate that idea of thor being on earth most of the time. i wonder why marvel is having a huge problem in making thor look bad ass in is movie. this is how i wanted thor and iron man fight to be like. but due to popularity and who get the money most, they made iron and thor even. LAME!!!

what's so hard in making thor fight like this? with CGI dust around during the fight.

or hammer punch some miles away. its not hard. i swear if dc makes their BVS dawn of justice, i swear i will lean towards DC than marvel instantly.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: i really hate that idea of thor being on earth most of the time. i wonder why marvel is having a huge problem in making thor look bad ass in is movie. this is how i wanted thor and iron man fight to be like. but due to popularity and who get the money most, they made iron and thor even. LAME!!!

what's so hard in making thor fight like this? with CGI dust around during the fight.

or hammer punch some miles away. its not hard. i swear if dc makes their BVS dawn of justice, i swear i will lean towards DC than marvel instantly.

You have to realize they are making these movies for money & not for the fans. RDJ aka Iron Man/Tony Stark is the biggest character in the MCU right now. They can't have him lose to anyone really & he has to be in the limelight. Making Thor too powerful or badass takes away from the 3 or 4 other characters on his team. Its about balancing out power levels & making them money.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironthor1: hope thor ragnarock will amend those mistakes. i wouldn't be surprise if thor is insanely under-powered again. when talking of ragnarock we are talking apocalyptic event. thor is suppose to unleash is powers against surtur the fire demon. we need to see thor fly easily. he needs to be more serious. if only zack snyder can make this movie. damn!! the movie will be awesome.

LOL... Why? What makes you think that Zack Snyder is a good director? Sucker Punch or Man of Steel? You need to check this movies reception outside of the biased comic book world... Without notions of storytelling the visuals are pointless...

ironthor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: yup i wouldnt be surprised if he were nerfed but i have faith in marvel after aou. He needs to feel more powerful, in his personality aswell. Hopefully it will be epic and yes snyder would make a great action sequence but so could others and i wouldnt pick him as the dirrctor for other reasons.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironthor1: why don't want to pick him from other reason?

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: you're right about that. one thing i like about zack snyder is he is a genius in fight scenes and is slow motion effect is so epic. i love man of steel so much.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: you're right about that. one thing i like about zack snyder is he is a genius in fight scenes and is slow motion effect is so epic. i love man of steel so much.

Obviously i m not expecting fans would acknowledge it, but in BvS trailer there are at least 2 scenes where you could tell they were pure Cgi, ala Amazing Spider-Man 2, sure that could still be worked until the movie release date, but not usual in Z. Snyder movies, surprisingly Ant-Man visuals were perfect...

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: i haven't watch ant man. how was it?

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Asgaard
    medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: i need to go check that out. marvel need to stop joking around in their movies. avengers age of ultron was too funny which i dont really like. more seriousness and a less joke would be fine. cap A winter soldier to me is the best marvel movie to date

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Asgaard

@medulaoblaganda:

My problems with A.AoU were in the pace of the plot, some plot points were rushed and others uncompleted, I don't necessarily follow your perspective about comic book movie adaptations, sure Winter soldier was awesome but Iron Man GotG and the Avengers also were great movies, seriousness in comic book movies can be very tricky, depends on the character that you are portraying, and the world building that was established, not easy to make such different characters fit the same world, you will see how the Flash character core will have some problems to fit the MoS/BvS/SS tone...

Avatar image for life_without_progress
    life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

And why wouldn't you be? He ruins your coffee mugs FOR NO REASON!

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC like their heroes to appear "godlike" with their powers, generally speaking, while Marvel tries to humanize theirs as much as possible. I think that works great for characters like Wolverine, Spider-Man, Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, etc. but then you're constantly nerfing your powerhouses (Hulk, Thor, Silver Surfer) to "balance the story" or whatever. I always liked how DC played up their powerhouses. If I wanted to read about everyday life and normal people I'd read a non-fiction title or something loosely based off real events. I always read comics for the shock and awe of crazy superpowers and how the people who possessed them used them (and why).

With a concept like the Norse or Olympian gods in particular, it really makes no sense to me that Hollywood or print media keep trying to run with the narrative of "gods wanting to live like men" (see: Clash of the Titans, Hercules, Thor films, etc.). I guess a simple answer is that many of the filmmakers of these movies are non-religious and want to play up the power of human beings or something. Thor's case is interesting because Marvel's initial promotional posters called him "The God of Thunder" and Sif "The Goddess of War" and so on, but then the narrative changed mid-film and for The Dark World (Odin's infamous "we are not gods" line).

I'm not religious at all and I wouldn't have a problem with Thor and Loki being considered actual gods with virtual immortality and incredible power. That's what the fictional genre is there for, to explore the unimaginable, I think. But perhaps the marketing/public relations crew at Marvel wanted to change the narrative to tap into a broader demographic, hence why The Dark World was reshot and edited multiple times, as it seemed that about 10 people had a hand in making that movie, given what we ended up with (a glorified mash-up of a Star Wars and Twilight flick).

ironthor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: I just think that there are better directors for a Thor movie, Snyder is a good director and excellent with fight scenes but I'm sure with another director suited to a mythical super hero movie with great fight scenes. Thor vs male kith was great but still not quite big enough.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By antithetical

DC like their heroes to appear "godlike" with their powers, generally speaking, while Marvel tries to humanize theirs as much as possible. I think that works great for characters like Wolverine, Spider-Man, Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, etc. but then you're constantly nerfing your powerhouses (Hulk, Thor, Silver Surfer) to "balance the story" or whatever. I always liked how DC played up their powerhouses. If I wanted to read about everyday life and normal people I'd read a non-fiction title or something loosely based off real events. I always read comics for the shock and awe of crazy superpowers and how the people who possessed them used them (and why).

With a concept like the Norse or Olympian gods in particular, it really makes no sense to me that Hollywood or print media keep trying to run with the narrative of "gods wanting to live like men" (see: Clash of the Titans, Hercules, Thor films, etc.). I guess a simple answer is that many of the filmmakers of these movies are non-religious and want to play up the power of human beings or something. Thor's case is interesting because Marvel's initial promotional posters called him "The God of Thunder" and Sif "The Goddess of War" and so on, but then the narrative changed mid-film and for The Dark World (Odin's infamous "we are not gods" line).

I'm not religious at all and I wouldn't have a problem with Thor and Loki being considered actual gods with virtual immortality and incredible power. That's what the fictional genre is there for, to explore the unimaginable, I think. But perhaps the marketing/public relations crew at Marvel wanted to change the narrative to tap into a broader demographic, hence why The Dark World was reshot and edited multiple times, as it seemed that about 10 people had a hand in making that movie, given what we ended up with (a glorified mash-up of a Star Wars and Twilight flick).

I'm with you on one reason why I read comics, and I can't understand this desire to make every single character "relatable". I definitely agree that if I wanted to read about characters doing the laundry, getting a speeding ticket and having disagreements with friends, family and coworkers I WOULDN'T BE READING ABOUT NORSE FREAKIN' GODS!!! Buy an option on a clue Marvel, 'cause when it comes to the more powerful end of the character spectrum you're in sore need of one.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Asgaard

@antithetical said:
    @haveatthee said:

I'm with you on one reason why I read comics, and I can't understand this desire to make every single character "relatable". I definitely agree that if I wanted to read about characters doing the laundry, getting a speeding ticket and having disagreements with friends, family and coworkers I WOULDN'T BE READING ABOUT NORSE FREAKIN' GODS!!! Buy an option on a clue Marvel, 'cause when it comes to the more powerful end of the character spectrum you're in sore need of one.

Acknowledging that we are speaking of the Mcu Thor and not comics, what do you prefer?

A- Asgardians as Aliens and consequent fit in the Mcu.

B-Asgardians as Gods and marvel Thor movies outside of the Mcu.

90% of Marvel comics that i read always were about Asgard but i would go with A, no one can deny that what is special about the Mcu is the shared universe, this always was the comics Dna, different heroes sharing the same universe, without this new concept that other studios are copying even without comic book properties (Transformers/Ghostbusters), the Mcu wouldn't have any real impact in the movie industry and Thor and the other main Avengers would never be in the top of the food chain, pretty sure that the Asgardians as Gods marvel or mythological movie would be better than Mcu Thor 1 and 2 but what about the Avengers movies? Wouldn't be disappointing to not see Thor in the Avengers? We have to realize once for all that comics and live action have very different rules and K. Feige and team have a lot of credit in how they build the Mcu, make one movie (prequel/sequel) every year is very different from making 2 or 3 exploring very different franchises, and if you have to set that very different characters in the same world building the difficulty increases a lot...

If in the comics Asgardians weren't GODS with all the weight that this word has, i wouldn't have any interest in this comics because what makes me read comics are stories about what isn't mundane, but i m actually OK with the Mcu Asgardians because we are speaking of a different medium that has different rules and have to appeal to all kind of audiences...

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel could've still portrayed the Asgardians as gods and have them be a part of the wider MCU. They don't have to be mutually exclusive. I think the "god" label would've given Asgardians more of an aura as characters and could've carved out their own niche in the MCU where pretty much everyone else backs off (save for other powerhouses like Hulk, etc.) when they show up. With that they could've even included Asgardian influence in a film like Dr. Strange, someone who is magic-based as well and dabbles in the supernatural. I'm just personally not a fan of the whole "magic and science are the same dudez #lulz!"

And yes, I think Thor's character arc in the movies happened WAY too quickly and for too goofy a reason (gaining the hots for a human chick). For centuries he's a headstrong, arrogant warrior who thinks himself above others and then he miraculously becomes totally humble and accepting of everyone? I would've liked to see Thor struggling to adapt working with lesser powerful beings and still naturally thinking himself to be above them. Like in AoU when Tony asks Thor to inspect the Infinity Stone he has no problem, when he probably would've told him no logically speaking, and warned him of its power. Thor is the ultimate alpha male with considerable power to boot, they sort of turned him into "Mr. Feelings" too quickly.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Asgaard

@haveatthee:

I respect your vision, but let me give you this example even only as Asgardian (Alien) in live action is for me hard to see Thor accept some of Cap's orders, (that's why i love that A:AoU scene where he doesn't care for anyone), but GOD Thor would never work as member of the Avengers in live action, and that would be very disappointing because even I (Asgard reader) love some of the Thor/Avengers adventures in comics...

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: If you were someone as powerful and as old as Thor (roughly 2,000 years old, let's say), you'd find it difficult taking orders from someone whose lifespan amounts to virtually nothing, especially when things get tense.

GoodBoy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: If you were someone as powerful and as old as Thor (roughly 2,000 years old, let's say), you'd find it difficult taking orders from someone whose lifespan amounts to virtually nothing, especially when things get tense.

well Thor is not very strategic in battle.dont get me wrong he is very experienced but Captain knows more about strategic battles.for Thor is like "kill them all or beat them all"like in Jotunheim.Cap has very strategic thinking like in Avengers.if Thor sees that Cap has good ideas how to fight then he would gladly follow them.even if he is a God in Mcu(which he should be but he isnt)he would follow orders,even from a mortal if he knows how to battle an opponent rather than going "fight them head on".I agree that Thor should be a God in Mcu.I hate Mcu and Disney for that reason.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Asgaard

@goodboy6:

Well God as concept dies when they are guided by humans, is that simple... Comics (≠) from Live action...

GoodBoy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard:

@asgaard said:

@goodboy6:

Well God as concept dies when they are guided by humans, is that simple... Comics (≠) from Live action...

what do you mean by that???

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodboy6: It is true that the Asgardians have the appearance of a warrior-based culture but are not exactly "war-like" or incredibly versed in combat as their legend would suggest. Thor appears to be much too reliant on his durability, strength and striking ability with Mjolnir. Then again this is the MCU and all their powerhouses have been toned down considerably in comparison with their comic book counterparts. Both Thor and Hulk seem genuinely reluctant to unleash their power on Earth. Thor lamented as much in the first Avengers to Coulson on the Hellicarrier, and Banner is always brooding about how much damage he causes when he Hulks out.

Thor in the 616--especially before 2007--has usually been shown to be a highly skilled warrior and wise strategist, which makes sense given his long lifespan. Much of which was spent fighting otherworldly creatures across multiple realms and galaxies. Sure, when it comes to human martial arts, of course Cap is going to be an expert compared to Thor, who has to fight entities far more powerful and dangerous.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodboy6 said:

@asgaard:

@asgaard said:

@goodboy6:

That the live action medium doesn't accept the same level of insanity that the comics stories have... And some plots that work in comics don't necessarily work in live action, even if that was the plot intention live action medium/audiences would never define characters as pure Gods when they are guided by the worshipers... That's why the Mcu plots around the Asgardians (Gods/Aliens Magic/Science) always will allow ambiguous interpretations, the doubt will credit the narrative...

GoodBoy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard said:
    @goodboy6 said:

@asgaard:

@asgaard said:

@goodboy6:

That the live action medium doesn't accept the same level of insanity that the comics stories have... And some plots that work in comics don't necessarily work in live action, even if that was the plot intention live action medium/audiences would never define characters as pure Gods when they are guided by the worshipers... That's why the Mcu plots around the Asgardians (Gods/Aliens Magic/Science) always will allow ambiguous interpretations, the doubt will credit the narrative...

then people are basically stupid.this is after all, fantasy world.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodboy6 said:
    @asgaard said:
    @goodboy6 said:

@asgaard:

@asgaard said:

@goodboy6:

No one is stupid, it's just a different medium that has to appeal to all kind of audiences, unlike comics, incredible how comic fans struggle to understand that.

The Mcu is a very successful franchise i will make this (bold) assumption that you aren't so competent like K. Feige and team...

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodboy6: Well, unfortunately there are a lot of movie viewers who expect everything to be grounded and have some connection to believability in order for them to personally relate (same is true with a number of comic readers as well).

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

GoodBoy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard said:
    @goodboy6 said:
    @asgaard said:
    @goodboy6 said:

@asgaard:

@asgaard said:

@goodboy6:

No one is stupid, it's just a different medium that has to appeal to all kind of audiences, unlike comics, incredible how comic fans struggle to understand that.

The Mcu is a very successful franchise i will make this (bold) assumption that you aren't so competent like K. Feige and team...

@goodboy6: Well, unfortunately there are a lot of movie viewers who expect everything to be grounded and have some connection to believability in order for them to personally relate (same is true with a number of comic readers as well).

Dccu are doing just fine with going on another level.so basically the upcoming Warcraft movie shouldnt have real magic,Gods,Titans etc.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Asgaard

@goodboy6 said:
    @asgaard said:
    @goodboy6 said:
    @asgaard said:
    @goodboy6 said:

@asgaard:

@asgaard said:

@goodboy6:

@antithetical said:

Dccu are doing just fine with going on another level.so basically the upcoming Warcraft movie shouldnt have real magic,Gods,Titans etc.

What is the Dccu? MoS and 2 trailers? And the Warcraft is going to be part of the Mcu? I just don't have patient for this anymore...

GoodBoy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: Dccu is Dc cinematic universe(movies) or Dcu I confuse those things.yep it was highly regarded.no,Warcraft will not be part of Mcu.I was saying that example(Warcraft) because you people are saying "audience wouldnt adapt real magic,Gods" and other shit.so basically other movies,specifically Warcraft,shouldnt have real magic,Gods,Titans because no one would watch that.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodboy6:

Dccu Irony!? When you have different world buildings you can explore different concepts, is that simple... This is my last reply to you, can you also ignore all the shit that i post in the future? Thanks...

GoodBoy6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: dude sorry if I offended you in any way.calm done this is just a discussion.we both have good points.

Avatar image for the_knight_rhoden
    The_Knight_Rhoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Compared to other MCU heroes, Thor is solidly at the top in terms of power.

Avatar image for theriogodofrage
    TherioGodofRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until Captain Marvel, when Feige said they will make her the most powerful Marvel hero in the films.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e
    deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain marvel can keep punching moons away, my favourite, God of Thunder has realised that he isn't any God of Hammers.

Avatar image for aquatic_pianist
    Aquatic_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therkthor: MCU Captain Marvel can punch a moon away??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquatic_pianist: Mr. Kevin Fiege said that about he wants to save something like punching a moon away for captain marvel. Basically his way of saying her being the strongest and most powerful MCU superhero till date, doing something which no other has done remotely close to.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By AbstractRaze

@hyperhank said:

Even though I'm not a real fan of the Marvel comics but at least I knew some of them, Thor in MCU can't do sh*t. Is it because Iron Man has bigger market value than Thor because Iron Man in MCU is so overpowered.

P.S. The tiny lightning bolt from Thor's mjolnir also making me pissed as f*ck.

Please someone feed this guy's frustration...

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this silly thread even?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The MCU version of Thor started as someone which I didn't like, though not to the point of dislike but still didn't liked.I though he was too weak,that he could only produce tiny bolts of lightning which didn't looked any impressive,neither visually nor powerfully.He got a nosebleed from a single Hulk punch,struggled to overpower Hulk's hand coming down at him,and was completely sidelined till AoU only to make room for others and IM and Cap to shine,while Hulk getting a Oh Shit type moment everytime. He felt like a genuine alien who just appeared to be blonde.There wasn't any Thor in him.I ...didn't liked that all.

Then Ragnarok came.

He became my favourite version of Thor.And if he stays like this until his exit from MCU, he'll always stay as my favourite Thor.Ragnarok solved one of the biggest issues with him he always have no matter what the media, his total dependence on his Hammer.Ragnarok made him realize that he isn't the God of Hammers,who couldn't do anything if he doesn't have his hammer.It also establishes that HE WAS THE SOURCE OF HIS POWER,always,and not some hammer.He doesn't need his hammer to be significant,to be powerful,to be stronger.He's stronger and powerful without it.Basically solved the biggest drawback of his comic version within couple hours,beautifully,something comics failed to do over many decades.

Also,it established that there is no need to clarify who is stronger,Thor or Hulk.Thor will always be Thor and Hulk will always be Hulk.There is no reason for making any single one significant for both place.It beautifully respects the heritage of both the characters,to the point,IMO,it puts shame to what comics have consistently tried to pull of with them.Thor will be most powerful,unmatchable destructive output with a lot more versatility,and stronger initially.Hulk starts a bit weaker than Thor,but his anger keeps rising his strength over time,surpassing that of Thor's within few time,while continuing getting stronger.

It also contradict the meme that Thor is slow,you know Slowdinson,and he is a brute or a brawler,who fights without any skill.Another biggest problem of Thor,solved.

So IMO, Ragnarok did more for Thor that what comics have did over the span of decades,while not effecting or destroying any other property in the process.It is by far the best version of Thor which true Thor fans had the pleasure of getting and experiencing.By far,the best.The one we deserve,the one which we got.

Ragnarok made me realize being stronger isn't the best. In fact,only being stronger is actually kinda like worst.Props to Ragnarok for doing such good things with Thor (and with Hulk too).

@asgardianbrony Any comments on the above opinion of mine?Sorry if I'm disturbing you though.

Off-Topic =

@lvenger Any comments of my opinion below?Sorry if it disturbed you though.

It (Ragnarok) also did much for Hulk aside from Thor.Hulk has a character now.He isn't just an angry green monster who goes on rampaging while angry.He knows who to hurt and who to not.He knows who is his friend,knows not to hurt them even if he gets angry on them.He UNDERSTANDS.He CARES.All while still retaining the ability to unleash his wrath on his opponents.He is the guy who you call to smash.And he is also the guy who could care/respect about you,provided you know how to do the same.He isn't limitless,he gets overwhelmed,but he has the ability to counter overwhelm provided he gets little time,chance.This made me fell in love with Hulk after Ragnarok,something the comics doesn't do at all,or temporary for minimal time,before he goes back to being giant green monster destroying the whole planet.

By far,the best version of Hulk for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
    deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

compare him to his latest portrayal, he is a masterpiece.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.