Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8592 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

Just read SW issue 2....

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And I don't think that was old king Thor that died, well I do t think it was OKThor from 616 at least. How and why do I think this, simple because hi beard was not white.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By z3ro180
    Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@z3ro180 said:

@Asgaard: what do you think ?

Link

"By the scans, dialogues and narrative this character is only an older version of Doom's Thors, someone who was created by Doom and Strange in the battleworld context and it's there since the beginning unlike other/new Thors, seems that the Thors will be ranked according to their power level, any police force even Thors (another ridiculous interpretation of this character) has to have hierarchy, if ultimate Thor and BRB are detectives, Old King Thor will be ranked above them, can't be this character that acts like just one more Thor and calls brother to everyone"...

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes this aint OKT. We can see on the cover of Thors #1 that OKT is present there. with white beard :)

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since the moment this question first came up I didn't think that was 616 OKT.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: yeah I think you might be right, also the mjolnirs I think where all created by doom.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.