Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8592 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

If Ultimate Thor joined SS would you buy?

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
    EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So the upcoming Squadron Supreme series has a lineup of survivors from alternate universes, last I recall Ultimate Thor was trapped in the N-Zone with Galactus. Big G got out but as far as I know he maybe still trapped there which may have allowed him to survive the destruction of 1610.

I also wonder if did survive and made it to the all new Marvel U would he regain his true powers since the world tree is present there?

Just some random thoughts.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No not a fan of Ultimate universe....

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

ultimate thor is my fave version of the character so hells yeah !!

Avatar image for thunderingthorfan
    ThunderingThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont like ultímate Thor. A fake hippie Thor without real godhood and a mystical hammer? Almost sounds like what they were trying to make Real Thor into! If however the real Thor joined this team, I'd be really happy since he'd be with Hyperion again and they could dice the "All fake, All lame Avengers" up badly! Hope they'd play a hockey game afterwards using Jane foster as the puck. Hit her. Hit her HARD!!!!!!

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@thunderingthorfan: That was a trick of Loki. He turned out to be a real god and had a personality shift after the spell was broken.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

For some reason when you said SS I thought Nazi's. I was like they already did that story.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a huge fan of Ultimate Thor, but I can see that he was the main inspiration for the MCU version, sans the more classical take on his origin in the first movie. I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel Comics figures he'd be the easier version to sell to a broader audience hence why they increased his importance in Secret Wars.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would still buy the book but Ult Thor is a very boring character I would rather have Thor 616 palling about and kicking ass with Hickman Hyoerion and the Squdren.

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By antithetical

@z3ro180 said:

I would still buy the book but Ult Thor is a very boring character I would rather have Thor 616 palling about and kicking ass with Hickman Hyoerion and the Squdren.

this ^

Zarathos022

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Wouldn't mind. It would certainly be better than having to put up with Fraudster.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont like ultímate Thor. A fake hippie Thor without real godhood and a mystical hammer? Almost sounds like what they were trying to make Real Thor into! If however the real Thor joined this team, I'd be really happy since he'd be with Hyperion again and they could dice the "All fake, All lame Avengers" up badly! Hope they'd play a hockey game afterwards using Jane foster as the puck. Hit her. Hit her HARD!!!!!!

you should read Ultimate commics Ultimate Thor is an actual God, his godhood was simply tooked by Odin bc he destroyed asgard, when he was reincarnated as a human he then uses a armor that makes him really strong but his powers are not even close to those of his god-hood lv, he later had his godhood resoted and taken away like twice more times where he prove he was actually the strongest of them all, easily destroying Iron man's Hulkbuster even while amped by Thor's lightning, overpowers Hyperion and Zarda like if they were jokes, etc. And even without his actual godhood he was still capable of kick some serious asses.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

THOR is the greatest so why not?

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
    @thunderingthorfan said:

you should read Ultimate commics Ultimate Thor is an actual God, his godhood was simply tooked by Odin bc he destroyed asgard, when he was reincarnated as a human he then uses a armor that makes him really strong but his powers are not even close to those of his god-hood lv, he later had his godhood resoted and taken away like twice more times where he prove he was actually the strongest of them all, easily destroying Iron man's Hulkbuster even while amped by Thor's lightning, overpowers Hyperion and Zarda like if they were jokes, etc. And even without his actual godhood he was still capable of kick some serious asses.

As is often the case, depends upon the writers.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divell said:
    @thunderingthorfan said:

As is often the case, depends upon the writers.

Yeah but Ultimate Thor doesn't have the actual respect he deserves.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
    EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EarthsMightiest

So many possibilities, not sure where there going with this. From the end of Thors #4 today. Spoilers

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No interest in Ultimate Thor! Wait... I have no interest in current marvel comics!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.