Follow

Thor

Character » Thor appears in 8599 issues.

Thor Odinson is the All-father of Asgard /God of Thunder, offspring of All-Father Odin & Elder-Goddess Gaea. Combining the powers of both realms makes him an elder-god hybrid and a being of no perceivable limits. Armed with his enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir which helps him to channel his godly energies. The mightiest and the most beloved warrior in all of Asgard, a staunch ally for good and one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse/omniverse. Thor is also a founding member of the Avengers.

don't worry be happy

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It seems from all angles Thor fans and what we hold dear are under relentless assault. You got Sentry and Hulk fanboys demanding we admit Thor is weaker then them, you got fem-Thor ruining an excellent run of TGOT, the best run we had in years. You have DCCU MOS Superman fans undermining MCU Thor but alas, we stand today UNSHAKEN. Let us revel in what we have : Decades of awesome Thor comics, 4 films where he is heavily featured (and his most recent he's just amazeballs) another movie on the way, This is a golden age to a be a Thor fan. Let us not mope. Simply don't buy Marvel comics if he isn't getting his due. I've done that with X-men and current Jane Fosterthor.

Celebrate!!!

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is better

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Currently i m only interested in the Ragnarok movie...

antithetical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard said:

Currently i m only interested in the Ragnarok movie...

This... and we have all those decades of previous stories, which I'm certain only a very few could claim they've all read. I know there's plenty of back issues and old story arcs which are "new" to me and I'll be reading those until Marvel execs come to their senses.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The insecurity is strong with this one.

Avatar image for deactivated-59fde563552b5
    deactivated-59fde563552b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Female Thor had BETTER NOT be in the MCU. If so, I will cease to watch Marvel movies.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really care about other goofy fanboys. I'm a Thor fan and there's no problem with fun banter between, say, Hulk fans as to "Who Would Win?" as it's been essentially an eternal debate in Marvel history. It's when you get guys who go ballistic and take things to personally when it gets out of hand. I care more about Thor the character and how best he can be used in particular stories.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
    TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Im a fan of Hulk, Superman, Sentry and the Fem Thor book yet have no problem or qualms with most Thor fans.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am a fan of the Hulk and Superman as well I mean why just like one hero. They are pretty awesome to me that is what makes them cool nobody else is like them. It is when they try to make whole bunch of them that messes everything up. Please just one Superman , Just one Hulk , and just one Krypto shape changeling girl with a odd sense of humor...oh wait I made the last one all but the name lol.

You get my point you give them hammer to anybody and everybody and you lose what makes Thor whom he is (then again he really does not need the hammer but I do not want to dive to deep into what makes Thor god of thunder)

I mean superman without the Clark Kent is simply not as amazing as he would be otherwise.

Where is the middle ground of comics the thunder per say?

A good story will always be awesome to see to watch or to read about it simply wakes up the soul and makes you shout. Thank you for letting me see your creativity.

A great story makes you want to go out and smoke a cigarette after you seen the movie and call the director and thank them. Then they say hey if you liked it well I am happy.

A amazing story you just have to go out and find somebody have a child and name that child Thor because as I said sometimes life demands odd things.

Oh wait that may be going a bit far.

So lets just stick to great stories and leave the children with names like Bob, Mary , Fred , Sue...etc etc.....Coke....oh wait Pepsi....for those with twins , Coke and Pepsi see what one grows up and acts better.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.