Follow

The New 52

Concept » The New 52 appears in 296 issues.

DC Comics' controversial 2011 reboot of its entire line of ongoing comic books following the universe altering event, Flashpoint. After Doomsday Clock, it was redefined as Earth-52.

why are people still complaining about new 52??

batmite1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The title says it all. I agree the first two years ie pre forever evil was brutal but now DC comics are great with some awesome writers n consisent good titles. Then why is the hate still there n people r demanding it to regress back to pre 52? Enlighten me please

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Well, I for one miss a Supergirl who knew how to smile

kingoftheworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

Because its still garbage. But a perfect time to collect back issues and trades.

DieHard200904

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My real complaint is that, for some characters, they had dead ends on changing the status quo for certain characters. That's honestly a disappointment. I know not everyone likes a reinterpretation of the characters, but if you are going to go "New" you might as well go with some different interpretations on characters a little bit.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because a lot of it minus a few decent books, is objectively bad. I mean Batman always has 10+ books and the best writers, but many characters have been forgotten/ written terribly or shelved

Battinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy. Bad writing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.