Follow

The Last of the Greats

Volume »

There were seven, possessing the power of gods, and representing all that could be right with the world. But now... he is the Last. As humanity stands on the brink of annihilation, he is our only hope. And he hates us for what we've done.

Last of the Greats

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheCrowbar

Has anyone heard anything about this? Or seen a preview, it seems like a cool concept but I'm still on the fence with it.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

I read it, it is a good read it is fun and you really can never guess what happens next.

teewillis1981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By teewillis1981

It's really good. The last issue really drives the story home. I'd recommend it for sure. Joshua Fialkhov is quickly becoming one of my favorite writers.

MarcusVWario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MarcusVWario

The way Fialkhov described it in Off THEIR minds made it sound very much like Irredeemable.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.