Follow

The Green Hornet

Character » The Green Hornet appears in 400 issues.

Green Hornet, with his sidekick Kato, use martial arts as well different weapons like gas guns to fight crime, riding in their car the "Black Beauty."

Green Hornet, New 'Phase' for me.

Avatar image for forthegreatergood
    forthegreatergood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Ahhh, seems like something always comes up like a movie and attracts my attention causing me to look into it. So.... its the Green Hornet! Man am I pumped about this movie, what are your expectations? Do you know anything about the Green Hornet? I just got done reading one of the Parallel comics for it. 

I like the cover art. Wait, I LOVE IT. I'm probably going to go but #3.

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#1  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

im a bit sceptical.   i love the green hornet, big seth rogan fan.........not so sure about them together
    the referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By the referee
    @Avenging-X-Bolt said:
    " i'm a bit skeptical.   i love the green hornet, big seth rogan fan.........not so sure about them together "
    Plus I feel the movie will be a bit to comedic for me. I read GH comics years ago and yes there was light heated jokes in, But in my heart GH has always been a dark mysterious man not a joke. and Seth will make him a joke 
    Avatar image for dementedtheclown
    dementedtheclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By dementedtheclown

Give seth a chance

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.