Follow

The Endless

Team » The Endless appears in 62 issues.

The Endless are seven siblings that embody seven different fundamental forces of existence itself. Ageless, immortal and nigh-omnipotent, these siblings were the central characters of the landmark Vertigo series "The Sandman".

Sandman Movie?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Nighthunter

Neil Gaiman is directing them? good news

Gloom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Gloom

Which storylines would either movie be enacting?

MUTANT413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MUTANT413

A Sandman movie?

Seriously?

-_0

Avatar image for mikael_ghazarian
    Mikael_Ghazarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mikael_Ghazarian

I really cant  see a Sandman movie. Yes its an awesome comic one of the best ive read in my life, but alot of the comic is thinking related an thought provoking and not alot of people even know of its existance other than us die hard fans. So i cant see Neil thinking it would be a mainstream movie that the mainstream audience would go see, but we will see how Death turns out.

Avatar image for mikael_ghazarian
    Mikael_Ghazarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mikael_Ghazarian
    aztek the lost said:
    "So it turns out there is talk of a Sandman movie, but more importantly Gaiman says he'd be directing the Death movie. Does anyone expect either movies to actually be made, and of those of you who do, do you think either could work as a film?

Personally I don't see either as being the "Hollywood" type of story, but who knows? If they're making a Preacher and Watchmen movie, whose to say they can't do Sandman?

Neil Gaiman on Sandman and Death movies

"d
    LMAO i love what he says about the fans

"lock you in a room with knives and the one that comes out gets to make 'Sandman.'"

thats just funny

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.