Follow

The Culling

Story arc »

N.O.W.H.E.R.E. has trapped some of the Earth's youngest heroes in its Alaskan base, so Superboy, the Teen Titans and the Legionnaires trapped in the 21st century team up and escape.

Overall impression

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Outside_85

While my own view on this event is probably well known by now. I was wondering, is the whole Culling; the build up, the event itself and the aftermath really as bad as people over on the CBR boards say it is?

And why?

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By SoA

it was meh. besides ravangers forming from the events , and giving superboy his reason to join /trust the titans it wasnt that big a deal , never read and still dont care about the legion of superheroes lol

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By rav4

The concept was alright, but I think it was poorly executed. Weird, clumsy dialogue, some confusing transitions, so-so art, etc. Halfway through it just turned into one giant mess, though I will say the final fight with Harvest was pretty cool, in spite of some, again, clumsy dialogue. Simply put, if not for the inclusion of my favorite character (see my avi) in this arc, I wouldn't have found much redeeming about it.

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
    Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Baberaham_Lincoln

I'm currently reading it.... in order... it's damn confusing (esp the legion lost stories, i get lost at that part). Can someone clarify the reading order? is it:

1. Superboy 8
    2. Legion lost 8
    3. Teen Titans 8 (where does this issue pick up from?)
    4. Teen titans annual 1
    5. Superboy 9
    6. Legion lost 9
    7. teen titans 9

is this the order? cause reading it so far... it seems like it doesn't gel together so well =/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.