drewscruff's The Avengers review

Avatar image for drewscruff
  • drewscruff wrote this review on .
  • drewscruff has written a total of 22 reviews. The last one was for

AVENGERS

A slightly Spoilery review of honestly the best Superhero film ever. Joss Whedon did some stellar work on this one!

Other reviews for The Avengers

THIS is How They Need to Do It! 0

Superhero team movies are often muddled and mixed up. I think it’s because they have not one but multiple stars and trying to satisfy the demands of fans to give everybody a bit of screen time is hard and instead, often one character rises above them all and is the focal point of the whole movie.What was brilliant about The Avengers was that it uses the previous Marvel films from Iron Man 1, Iron Man 2, the Incredible Hulk, Thor, and Captain America: The First Avenger as building blocks. W...

Avengers Assemble! 0

In a world where the most successful team up in the Marvel movie world is X-Men, Joss Whedon gives us the team up comic book fans have been waiting for. The comic books are some of the best material you will find, as well as the character development. The relationship between Cap and Iron Man is great, a fight for leadership. Though Hawkeye and Black Widow are a bit under developed. Though we finally saw more of who Black Widow is in Winter Soldier, Hawkeye still needs more work that I hope we w...